UNEXPECTED VISITOR

LOVE FOREVER

 

     “oppa, I thought you’re gonnabe – XED????”, I was surprised to see Xed here. “Hi! ‘Missed me?”, she said smiling.

      “Yup!”, I hugged her. “come in.. how’d you know where I live?”, “Connections!” Xed exclaimed. Oh, I forgot.. Xed have may connections. “Oh, ‘you eat already? So, where are you staying?”, I asked.

      “Hotel.. ‘Just went here to visit you.”, “Eh? Why stay in a hotel? I’ll ask my brother if you can stay here, hmm?”, “You sure? Your brother is a celebrity, isn’t? Is it not a bother?”, “Don’t worry, my oppas are all kind..”, I said.

      So, we talked about many things while waiting for SS501.. At 11 pm, they arrived. “They’re here.”, I told Xed and open the door for them.

      “You’re not asleep yet?” YoungSaeng oppa asked as he kissed my cheeks. “I told you not to wait for us..”, Kyu oppa said. “Oh, you have a visitor..”, Hyung Joon oppa exclaimed.

      “Ye, oppas, meet my bestfriend, Xed.. Xed, meet my brother, Kyu oppa, and his groupmates.. Hyun Joong, YoungSaeng, Jung Min and Hyung Joon oppa.”

      “Hello, I’m Xed.. Nice to meet you.”, then  Xed bowed. “Hi Xed, so, where are you staying?”, Hyun Joong oppa asked.

      “Uhm~oppa, that’s what I want to ask you, can she stay here for awhile until she finds her own apartment?”, I asked shyly. “sure, no problem.” Hyun Joong oppa said. “Ye, that’s right.. who’s room is she gonna use?”, Hyung Joon oppa asked.

      “I’ll just let her use my room oppa,  I’ll just sleep here at the living room.”, I said. “Abie..”, Xed called me with my English name. “We can share your room.”, she said.

      “Oh, no, she’ll just sleep at my room..”, Jung Min oppa said putting his arms around my shoulder. “Ya~! She’s my girl! She’ll sleep in my room.”, Saengie oppa said slapping Jung Min oppa’s arms.

      “Ya~hyungs, I’m sleepy, can we sleep now?”, my brother asked, yawning. “Me too.. I’m tired, we’ll chat tomorrow Xed, hmm?”, Hyung Joon oppa told Xed. “Ahm, ye, thanks for welcoming me here though.”, she said.

      “You’re welcome Xed, goodnight for now, hmm?”, Hyun Joong oppa said. Then they all went to their rooms. “Ya~! Saeng hyung~ don’t harass my princess arasseo?”, Hyung Joon oppa yelled. “Aish~!”, Saengie oppa mumbled. The two of us showed the room to Xed and said goodnights.

 

*YoungSaeng’s POV*

      Choon Hee will sleep in my room since her friend will use hers.

      After bringing Xed to her room, we went to my room to sleep.

      “So, how’s the university?”, I asked her. “Hm, I met 3 Filipinas..”, “Really? So you have friends already huh? How ‘bout Xed? How long do you know each other?”, “uhm, since high school. She was my best friend ever since.”, “oh, let’s sleep now. Goodnight my princess”, then I peck a kiss on her lips.

      “Good night oppa..”, then she put her arms around me.