3-DAY VACATION

LOVE FOREVER

 

*Hyung Joon’s POV*

          We went home early today, and according to Hyun Joong hyung, Sajangmin gave us 3-day vacation to rest.

      When we arrived, Xed and Choon Hee were setting the table for dinner.  “Dongsaeng, I thought you’re not feeling well?”, Kyu Jong asked Choon Hee. “It’s just a simple headache oppa.”, Choon Hee said quietly. Why do I sense that there’s something wrong with her?

      “Jagi~ya! I missed you~! How are you doing?”, Jung Min hugged her but she simply smiled. Really, there’s something wrong with her.

      “Xeddie, what’s wrong with her? Is she sick?”, I whispered to Xed. “I don’t know oppa, she’s not talking to me either.”, Xed answered. Meanwhile, we had a very quiet dinner. “Hey, what’s wrong with you guys? Why’re you all so quiet?”, Jung Min asked.

      “Xed, Choon Hee, you’re free tomorrow?”, Hyun Joong hyung asked. “Ne.”, Xed answered while Choon Hee’s not answering. “We have a 3-day vacation starting tomorrow, and since it’s weekend, we thought of bringing you girls to the beach, Choon Hee~ah, invite your friends, hmm?”, hyung said. “Ne.”, she said and stood up.

      “Where are you going dongsaeng?”, Kyu Jong hyung asked. “I’m going to sleep now.”, she said.

 

 

 

 

 

*YoungSaeng’s POV*

          “I’m going to sleep now.”, Choon Hee said and went to our room. “What’s her problem?”, maknae asked. “Maybe she’s tired, let her rest. We still have to wake up early so that we can leave early too.”, Hyun Joong hyung said.

      So after dinner, I was assigned to wash the dishes. “Oppa, ‘you alright?”, Xed asked me as she help me clear the table. “Don’t worry about Abie, maybe she’s just exhausted or thinking about something. She’s always like that eversice.”, Xed told me.

      “Is she mad at me?”, I asked her. “I don’t know oppa. Is there a reason for her to be at mad you?”, “I don’t know.”, “Oppa, just let her be. She’ll be back to normal.”, then Xed left.

      After washing the dishes, I proceed to our room, I saw Choon Hee… crying? Is she crying?
 

      “Choon Hee~ah, are you crying?”, “Ani.. my head’s just aching..”, so I laid beside her and hugged her. “I missed you.”, I said and kissed her hair, but still, she’s not speaking.

      “Choon Hee~ah, please talk to me.”.. no answer.. So I take a look on her and found her sleeping.. *sigh* “Mianhae..”, I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jung Min’s POV*

          The next morning, we all woke up early to go to beach. “So, everyone’s ready?”, Hyun Joong hyung asked. Carjeen, Yen, and Maricar were already here. “Let’s go~! Kaja~! Hurry~!”, Hyung Joon said joyfully. Oh, Aimee is also coming with us.

      We all ride into our van. And.. we have a seating arrangement.. Funny huh? The arrangement goes: Aimee-Kyu, Choon Hee-Saeng, I-Maricar, Carjeen-Hyun-Yen, and Xed-Maknae.

      The atmosphere’s so quiet. What an awkward situation.. What’s their problem? *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Hyun Joong’s POV*

          We’re now at the resort I rented. It’s been awhile since we had vacation. At least for awhile. And we need this  badly, especially for Saengie. I know he needs to clear some things with Choon Hee. I guess, Choon Hee’s been quiet thinking about her relationship with Saeng. They’re not yet official.

      “Saeng~ah.. help me with our things.”, I told Saeng. When he came to help… “Use this chance to make it official.”, “Huh?”, “You and Choon Hee, make it official, just in case you don’t want to lose her.”, then I tapped his shoulders.

 

 

 

 

----------

A/N: okay , so I guess this chapter was a bit dull, don’t you think? I don’t know, but it seems that there’s something missing in this chapter. And me , myself, don’t know what is it. Just please bear with it and continue to read my story..