What was she doing in my room?

Remember

 

Chapter 9

3rd POV
 

“Seungri oppa! Where’s Daesungie~?” Yun said happily and closed the door behind her. Seungri looked surprised at her before pointing towards the kitchen. Before she could walk to the kitchen, Daesung and Seunghyun walked out and looked at her.

“oppaaaa ~” She sang and attacked Daesung with a big hug.

“Y-Yun, Hi” Daesung said surprised and hugged her back, not noticing the seductive wink she gave Seunghyun.

“What the-?” Seunghyun said quietly but was interrupted by Jiyong and Youngbae.

“Who’s coming over this late?” Jiyong said and looked at Yun.

“Oh I’m sorry! I forgot to introduce myself” Yun said and looked at the band members. “I’m Yun, nice too meet you all” She said and shook hand with everyone. 


“We didn’t know you would come over” Jiyong said when they all sat down in the living room.

“Aish, Daesung oppa did you forget to tell them?” Yun said and punched Daesung’s arm playfully.

“I fell asleep and forgot” He said and scratched the back of his head nervously.

“Oh well now you’re here; would you like something to eat?” Youngbae said and smiled. Yun nodded and smiled back.

“I can get it,” Daesung said and stood up, “you all can get to know each other while I’m gone”

He walked out of the room and everyone looked at Yun.

“So, what do you do for a living?” Jiyong said and gave Yun a little smile.

“Oh…I have no job at the moment. I just go with the flow” She answered and shrugged her shoulders. Jiyong looked surprised at her and glanced over at the others.

“Well…what do you like to do?” Seungri asked and she looked at him with big sparkling eyes.

“I love to listen to you guys, BIGBANG” She said and smiled.

“You sound like a VIP” He said and smiled back.

“Yes of course! I have loved you guys from the very beginning, ever since YG told us that there were new trainees. I watched the documentary and fell in love right away,” She started to tell, and everyone looked surprised at her before she continued. “I was at the first concert and all the others till this day! I have bought all CDs and DVDs and I even caught some of the shirts you guys threw off!”

-oOo-
Seunghyun POV
 

Yun would never stop talking and I could feel her eyes on me now and then. ‘bla bla bla, god she is annoying! And why does she send me those creepy winks? It freaks me out’ I thought and let out a sigh

“By the way, how’s your mother?” She said and looked concerned at me.

“My mother?” I said and frowned. ‘What does she mean?’

“Yes, you left the concert last night because your mother is ill, right?”

‘Ah, that was the excuse the others came up with at the concert?’

“Oh…yeah, she’s fine” I said and looked away from her. I heard the door open and Daesung entered the room with the snacks.

“Here’s some snacks” He said happily and sat down beside Yun.

“..um…can I use the bathroom?” Yun asked shyly and looked at Daesung, trying to look cute. I made a face of disgust while Daesung explained the way to the bathroom. I clenched my teeth when Yun gave Daesung a quick peck on the cheek, making him blush. ‘, I want to be the one making him blush’ I thought and growled angrily. She glanced at me and winked before leaving the room. ‘I want to tell him about the looks she gives me, but I don’t want to start another argue with him…I’ll tell him when she leaves’ I thought and ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

“Is something wrong, hyung?” Seungri asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“No, I’m just tired”  

“We can all go to sleep later after she leaves” Jiyong pointed out and grabbed some of the snacks. I nodded. I want her to leave now.

“She seems…nice and obsessed with BIGBANG” Seungri said and took some snacks and chuckled.

“A little TOO obsessed” Youngbae said.

“Aish! Stop being stupid. She’s really nice” Daesung said and crossed his arms.

“I didn’t say she wasn’t nice, she just sound really obsessed…” Youngbae said. I ate some snacks in silent and waited for the time to pass by. I felt Daesung’s eyes on me and when I looked up, my eyes met his. I stared at him and waited for him to look away, but he never did. 

“I wonder why Yun seems familiar…” Seungri said and Daesung broke eye contact with me.

“She told me she is an old classmate” He said and looked at Seungri.  

“But we don’t know you old classmate…”

“Maybe we have seen her on fan signings?” Youngbae suggested and looked up.

“By the way, isn’t she taking a really long time? It has been 15 minutes soon” Jiyong said and looked at us. No one said anything so I stood up.

“I need to grab something from my room so I can check” I said and exited the room. I didn’t really need anything from my room, but I wanted to find her so she can leave. When I walked down the hall I heard a click sound. ‘Was that a camera sound?’ I thought and frowned. I noticed that my door was open and when I went inside I found Yun standing with her phone.

“What are you doing in my room?!”I hissed. She looked shocked at me and took away her phone.

“Oppa! My mom called me and I talked with her in the hall, and when I thought I entered the bathroom I ended up in here” She explained.  

“The bathroom is that door” I said and pointed behind me.

She nodded slowly and walked past me, touching my arm. I turned around to tell her to stop, but she was already in the bathroom. I sighed and walked back to the others.

“Where is she?” Daesung asked when I sat down.

“She’s in the bathroom now, but…” I started.

“But?” Jiyong asked curious.

“I found her in my room, with her phone and it sounded like she was taking photos” I finished and looked at Daesung.

“Don’t be ridiculous. What would she be taking photos for?” Daesung sighed.

“I don’t know! It sounded like it, but she said she was talking on the phone”

“Maybe you heard when she turned off the conversation?” Youngbae said and looked at me.

“Yeah maybe it was that” I said and sighed in defeat.  

“Sorry it took so long” Yun said and entered the room and sat down beside Daesung.

“It’s okay” Daesung said and smiled. She leaned forward and grabbed some snacks and ate on them in silent. I looked at the clock, ’18.35 …urgh it’s only been 35 minutes since she came’ I thought and ate some more snacks, glancing up at Daesung but instead I saw that Yun was looking at me with a smile.

“So you and Daesung are old school friends?” Youngbae said and Yun looked over at him instead of me.

“Yes, but I don’t expect Daesung to remember…it was in primary school” She said and grabbed Daesung’s hand. “But I’m happy I got to meet him again and to be his girlfriend”

 Daesung started to blush and smiled big. I couldn’t help but smile, he always looks so cute when he smiles so big that his eyes disappear. ‘But…I’m not the one that makes him smile’ I sighed and grabbed another snacks.

Everyone continued to talk with each other but I kept quiet, only watching them. The time went by slowly and I wanted Yun to leave so I could sleep. She was flirting with Daesung every second and I was getting really jealous. When the clock turned 20.15 Yun was still holding Daesung’s arm and when he didn’t look, she winked at me for the 5th time. I clenched my fists hard and I guess Jiyong noticed it.

“It starting to get late, maybe you should go home now?” He said and looked at Yun.

“Eh? But I’m staying over the night” She said and looked surprised at him.

“What?” I exclaimed and looked shocked at her. ‘She won’t leave us?!’

“Yes, I told Daesung in the text that I was staying over the night” She explained and poked Daesung’s cheek. “Guess oppa forget to tell you that too~”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to stay over, we have to leave to YG tomorrow morning” Seungri said, trying to make her change her mind and leave.

“I can’t! I told my parents I would stay over, and they are not home so I can’t come inside” She said and pouted.

“…Well, the guest room is free to use, I guess” Jiyong said and stood up, ready to leave.

“No~ I want to sleep in Daesung oppa’s room!” She said crossed her arms.

“No way!” I hissed. ‘I don’t want her to be in his room! She will him for sure!’

“Oh, is it a problem?” She said and lifted an eyebrow. ‘Damn I can’t tell her that I don’t want her here because I get jealous, but the thought of her sleeping in my Daesung’s room makes me angry’ I bit my lip and stood up.

“No, do whatever you want!” I said, harsher than I meant, and walked over to the door. Youngbae walked up beside me and patted my shoulder.

“Control your jealously, Daesung won’t do anything to her” He whispered and I sighed, leaving the room. I went inside my own room and laid frustrated down on my bed.

“She dares to sleep in his room!” I hissed for myself, “She flirts with him and gives me those disgusting winks! I must tell him tomorrow what she is for kind of person” I turned to my side but stood up again, I was still full dressed. I went up to my drawer and changed cloths. I took off my two rings and laid them down beside the others.

“huh?” I said confused and looked down on the rings. ‘Where’s the ring Daesung bought me?’

“Hyung?” Seungri said quietly and entered my room. I looked at him and gave him a little smile.

“What is it Seungri?”

“Oh, I was just going to say good night. I will stay awake some more, I want to find out more about Yun”

“Do that, good night dongsaeng~”

“Good night Hyung”

-oOo-
3rd POV
 

Daesung and Yun stood at the front door, planning to take a walk.

“I’m sorry that Seunghyun hyung raised his voice against you” Daesung said and opened the door.

“No it’s okay, he seemed really tired so I understand him” Yun said and she walked outside. Daesung put on a cap to hide his face and went after her. They walked down the street, hand in hand.

“Where do you want to go?” Daesung asked and smiled at Yun.

“Hmm…Ice cream!” She said and smiled back. Daesung leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

“I know a great place” He said and they continued walking down to the town. When they got there they went to an Ice cream café that is open 24/7.

“Welcome, what flavor wound you like?” The cashier asked when they came inside the café. Daesung and Yun looked at the many different flavors they had.

------

“I would like Vanilla”

“I would like blueberry”

“Since when did you start liking blueberry, Daesung?”

“Well, since when did my big boy start liking vanilla?”

“Hmm...Since I got a hot boyfriend whose hair reminds me of vanilla~”

------

Daesung’s eye went wide from the memory that flashed through his mind. ‘Another memory’ He thought and sighed. ‘I wish my mind would stop sending me creepy memories that I don’t want to remember, I love Yun and Seunghyun is my Hyung now, if only my mind would accept that’

“Is something wrong?” Yun said when she noticed Daesung didn’t say anything.

“Ah, no, it’s okay” He said and looked back at the cashier. “I’ll take …a chocolate”

 “And I’ll take a blueberry” Yun said and Daesung paid for them. They got their ice creams and sat down in the corner of the café.

“This is a really cute café” Yun said and looked around in the café.

“I like this café” Daesung said and smiled for himself. “I used to come here a lot when I was a student”

Yun smiled and they started to eat of their ice creams.

“Is it you Su-Hyun?” A female voice said after some minutes and a young girl appeared in front of them.

“Su-Hyun?” Daesung repeated confused and looked at Yun, who looked angrily at the other girl.

“When are you going to upload new pictures to the BI-“

“I have no idea what you are talking about” Yun interrupted.

“Oh…but aren’t you Su-Hyun the leader for; We Love-“

“NO! You must be mistaking me for someone else, now leave me!” Yun yelled angrily and Daesung looked shocked at her and the girl that slowly walked away.

“A-are you okay?”  He asked nervously and she looked at him.

“Ah...sorry I didn’t mean to yell”

“No it’s okay” He said and gave her a smile. “It’s getting kind of late we should eat up and go home again”

Yun nodded and they ate up their ice creams. After some minutes they were walking down the street again. Daesung looked up in the sky and looked at the stars that started to shine bright. When he looked down again he thought he saw someone, but that someone disappeared in the shadows.
 

“Ah~ Time to get some sleep” Yun said when Daesung opened the door. He nodded and took off his jacket and cap. Yun took off her jacket as well and a metal sound was heard.

“Oh, you dropped something” Daesung said and sat down to pick it up.

“I-it’s my ring” She said nervously. Daesung looked at the blue ring and noticed something.

------

“DaeDae you got a ring? For me?”

“A-ah…yes, since you’re getting blue hair now I thought that this ring would suit you”

“I love it, Thank you”

------

“….It’s similar to one of hyung’s rings”

“Really? ... It must be a coincidence” She said and took the ring out of his hands. He nodded and they went inside his room. He took out a futon for Yun to sleep on and they both went to bed.

-oOo-
Seunghyun POV


I stood up from the bed and looked at the clock; 21.30. ‘Urgh..I’m thirsty, I should take something to drink before I fall asleep again’ I thought and stood up from the bed. I walked down the hall and heard Daesung snore. ‘Good, he’s sleeping soundly’ I smiled and entered the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle from the refrigerator and drank. I froze when I saw two arms appear around me and someone hugged me from behind.

“Oppa~”

 



A/N

OMG it didn't take me one month too update! I guess I'm not always a ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~
Yun is over at their house and she keeps sending winks to Seunghyun...weird...O.o
And why did that girl think Yun's name is Su-Hyun? 

hohohoho I will soon be back with a new update~!!

 

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!