It's not 2005 anymore!?

Remember

 

Chapter 4
Jiyong POV

“You really don’t remember?” I said and looked at Daesung. He sighed and shook his head.

“I don’t know anyone of you”

I bit my lip and looked at the others. Seunghyun was outside the room again, crying his eyes out. This is not good.

“Do you guys mind telling me who you are?”

“Maybe you will remember us if you hear our names!” Seungri said with a sound of hope in his voice. I nodded.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong, the leader of BIGBANG”

“I’m Dong Youngbae, member of BIGBANG”

“I’m Lee Seunghyun, but please call me Seungri.  I’m also a member of BIGBANG”

“And the other guy is Choi Seunghyun, member of BIGBANG and your boyfriend”

Daesung looked surprised at me.

“My what?”

“Your boyfriend, you two has been a couple for over 2 years now”

Daesung looked at me like I was insane or something.

“Stop this joke, I don’t know you guys and I already have a girlfriend not this Seunghyun guy”

“Girlfriend? But…no…what year is it?”

“What kind of question is that all of sudden?”

“Just answer”

“2005”

I looked surprised at him and then on Seungri. Youngbae had walked out from the room to check on Seunghyun.

“That’s…that’s 7 years ago” I said and looked back on him.

“You mean I have been sleeping for 7 years?”

“No, you have been in a coma for almost 7 days”

I could see that he didn’t believe me.

“So, what year is it?” He said.

“2012, we’re having out world tour”

We?”

“Yes, you are a member of BIGBANG as well” I answered. Daesung was about to answer me but the door opened and the doctor came in.

“Kwon, can I have a word with you? Choi is in a bad condition so I can’t speak with him”

I nodded to the doctor and sat down to speak with him.

-oOo-

3rd POV

Youngbae stood beside Seunghyun and patted his back.

“Are you okay?” He said and Seunghyun looked up on him.  His eyes were red and tears were running down his cheeks.

“No, what should I do?” He answered and started to cry more. It didn’t feel right to see the always happy bingu T.O.P, cry his eyes out.

“Don’t give up Seunghyun! He will remember, just give him some time” Youngbae said, but Seunghyun remained silent. “Think of something that can make him remember?”

Seunghyun began thinking then he came to think of something. He stood up and walked into the room with Youngbae after him.

“Ah! Seunhyun-Hyung!” Seungri exclaimed when he saw Seunghyun entering the room. Jiyong and the doctor looked up on him.

“Seunghyun, The doctor said that we shouldn’t try to push thi - “Jiyong stopped when he realized Seunghyun wasn’t listening.

“Daesung” Seunghyun said when he stood right next to the bed and looked at the blonde boy.

“Yes?” He said and looked up. “If you’re going to ask me about remembering you, no I really don’t remember you so stop”

Seunghyun bit his lip and looked into Daesung’s eyes.

“Then I’ll make you remember”

Daesung POV

I felt warm lips being pressed against my own. I don’t know why but if felt familiar, like I have felt this before but from where? My head started to hurt and I slowly closed my eyes, then I realized what was happening.

“Woah!” I shouted and pushed him away from me. “What do you think you’re doing!?”

Seunghyun looked at me with serious eyes.

“Please tell me you felt something, please say you remember!”

I bit my lip and shook my head.

“No! I’m not your boyfriend, I have a girlfriend so stop!”

“Girlfriend? You broke up with her years ago!”

“No I haven’t! I was on my way to call her, but then I woke up here!” I yelled at him, everything he said made my head hurt even more.

“Seunghyun!” Jiyong yelled. He dragged Seunghyun away from my bed over to the doctor. I could hear them when they whispered.

“Seunghyun! We can’t push memories on him! It’s 2012 but he still thinks is 2005, he don’t remember us or BIGBANG”

‘2012? They weren’t kidding when they said it wasn’t 2005 anymore?’ I thought and tried to hear the rest they said.

“Why can’t we try to make him remember!?” Seunghyun whispered and clinched his fists.

“It can hurt his brain and he may never remember” the doctor said and tried to calm Seunghyun down.

“!” Seunghyun yelled and smashed his fist in the wall beside him. I looked surprised at his actions as he left the room again. Suddenly Youngbae sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Can I go home now? I think my parents are worried about me” I said to him.

Youngbae was quiet and looked over at Jiyong that nodded.

“You don’t live there anymore”

I looked surprised at him.

“What? Where the hell do I live?”

“YG dorm”

My eyes went wide, ‘YG entertainment? I have always wanted to get into their company!’

“YG?” I asked to make sure I heard right.

Youngbae nodded.

“You mean YG entertainment?”

“You remember YG?” Jiyong asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

“Of course I know YG! It’s my dream to become a Trainee there!” I said and smiled but it faded away. “But my dad don’t like my idea”

“You are already in YG, like we said; you are a member of BIGBANG”

My head started to hurt more and more. ‘They must be joking with me, if I was in YG I wouldn’t forget it. Aaah! This is so annoying!’

“Don’t push it on him, tell him later instead, little by little” The doctor said and walked to the door. “I think he can leave the hospital tomorrow morning, tell Mr.Yang to sign some papers for me” Then he left. I looked at the other guys waiting for them to say something.

“That means we will fly back to Korea tomorrow?” Seungri asked.

“Yes, and I think it’s better if we go now” Jiyong answered and looked at me. “We will come back tomorrow”

I nodded and they left the room. I laid back down in the bed and ruffled my hair.

‘Aaah! This day has been crazy, It makes my head hurt like hell! How can it suddenly be 2012!? And that guy Seunghyun, like hell he would be my boyfriend! I have a girlfriend! …oh, I should probably call her and ask her about all this.’

I looked around in the room and found a phone.

‘Is that my phone? But I didn’t have it before?’

I looked at it. The phone case was Doraemon, yepp it should be my phone. I unlocked the phone and looked surprised at the background, it was a picture of that Seunghyun guy pouting his lips.

-----
“Please Hyunnie~ I want a photo of you!”

“Dae Dae, why take a picture of me when you already have the real me?”

“Fine, you get no more kisses”

*click*

“You look so cute when you pout, my big booy~”

“Aish! Stop it, Dae”
-----

What the hell was that right now?’ I shook my head from the memory that popped in my mind. ‘I can’t remember anything like that, what the hell is happening?’
I tried to forget the memory by changing my background to Doraemon and went to the contact list.

“Why isn’t my girlfriend’s number here?” I said for myself and rolled down the list.

“Maybe I have a text from her”

I went to message center, but no message from her.

“Are it some kind of joke? Am I in some joke program?” I said when I saw there were only love message with Seunghyun. I looked around in the room trying to find a hidden camera but I found nothing. I was about to lie down in the bed when I saw a mirror.

“If It’s been 7 years as they said, I must have changed right?” I said to myself and walked towards the mirror. My eyes widened and I touched my hair. ‘I’m blonde! How can I be!? I was brown haired before, and my skin.’ I touched my face. ‘It’s smooth…I look better than before, but It can’t be! I has always been ugly’

“Aaargh! I can’t believe it, there’s no way I have lost my memory! I remember everything perfectly fine, they must be joking! When I come back home I will find Yoon-Mi and ask her what the hell is going on”

I jumped onto the bed and hided under the pillow, and soon I fell asleep.

-oOo-

I looked at the big plane.

“…Is that me, on the plane?” I said shocked. The other guys nodded.

“Let’s go! I want to come home to the wonderful Seoul~” Seungri said and smiled. I started going to the plane, but stopped.

----
“EVERYBODY GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!”

“Dae, get back down!”

*Crash*
----

‘Ah! Another weird memory!? Where do they come from?...I think it’s best if I don’t tell the others’ I thought  and we all walked inside and I sat down far away from the others. I felt Seunghyun’s eyes on my so I started to listen to some music, trying to ignore him.

The flight felt like forever, but finally we’re in Korea. A car waited for us outside, and we went in. Under the drive I looked out from the window, everything looked the same as before is it really 7 years that has went buy? Suddenly I saw the big building.

“YG” I whispered quiet for myself but Seungri heard me.

“You remember anything from seeing it?” He said and I looked at him.

“No, It’s just feels unreal going inside YG building”

“We must go and talk with the YG-papa and our managers , before we can drive to the dorm” Jiyong said and exited the car when it stopped. I went out last and looked up at the big building.

----
“Wow this feels so unreal!”

“Yeah, I can believe we actually are in the band”

“Come now Dae we're late, we should find Jiyong-leader”
----

‘There it is again! Another weird memory, aaah! My head hurt really badly’ I fell down on the ground and held my head.

“Are you okay, Dae!?” Seunghyun said and sat down beside me.

“urgh, my head hurts for all of this” I said and my vision started to get blurry, the last thing I knew was that I fainted.

-oOo-

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room. I sat up and looked around, the whole room was filled with makeup.

“Am I in a girl room?” I said confused.

“Actually it’s your old room here at the dorm” Youngbae said and entered the room.

“Why is it so much makeup?”

“You care really much about your skin” He said and laughed a little.

“You said this was my old room? Where’s my new?”

“You share room with Seunghyun, but we thought that would be bad at the moment” He paused. “So you will sleep in your old room now for a time”

I nodded slowly.

“Don’t try to remember too much, we don’t want you to faint again” He laughed again. “But I should leave now, it’s my turn to make dinner, I will call you all when it’s done”

Then he left the room. I lie down again on the bed to rest some more, but I heard the door open again. ‘urgh, who is it this time?’ I thought and sat up. I saw Seunghyun stand at the doorstep.

“What do you want?” I said and he closed the door behind him.

“I want to talk, if it’s okay”

 

 

A/N

Hello guys! ^^ I had a hard time writing this chapter, suddenly all my ideas disappeared D: 
So It took some time but now its out! I hope you liked this chapter ^^

Omg Daesung refuse to think its 2012! He still think its 2005 and he said he is going to find his girlfriend (Yoon-Mi) and ask her, but they broke up 7 years ago and for what reason?
And he have some flashbacks! but it makes his head hurt from getting memories back >.<''
 

In two days I will start school again, I will have hard time writing o the next chapter, but I will try to upload it as soon as I can!

Thanks for reading and commeting! lots of love too you guys! /^o^/~~ <3