Everything goes wrong

Remember

 

Chapter 2
3rd POV

Seunghyun held Daesung’s hand as they were running from the car to the airplane. They saw Youngbae stand at the entre waiting for them.

“So you guys finally show up?” He said and smiled at them.

“Sorry,” Seunghyun said. “Is Jiyong angry?”

“Just a little, we better hurry up”

They ran to the airplane were Jiyong and Seungri stood and waited.

“I’m sorry Jiyong” Seunghyun said with big puppy eyes.

“Yeah, yeah I know” He said and sighed. They all took their stuff and walked into the plane.

“Seunghyun” Daesung whispered when they sat down. Seunghyun took his hand and kissed it.

“What is it DaeDae?”

“I have a bad feeling”

“About the flight?”

“Yeah..” Daesung looked down. Seunghyun smiled and lifted up Daesung’s face.

“It’s just a feeling, everyone is scared when they’re going to fly” He said and kissed Daesung on his lips. Daesung slowly nodded and kissed him back.

“No in the plane” Youngbae said and smacked Seunghyun on the head. Seunghyun growled and looked back at Youngbae.

“I wasn’t going to do anything!”

“Sure, we all believe you” Jiyong chuckled and looked up from a book. Seunghyun sighed and kissed Daesung on his cheek, ignoring the other band members.

“I have something for you” He said and smiled

“What is it?”

He took out a box from his pocket and placed it on the table.

“Open”

Daesung looked with big eyes on the box before opening it, inside it was a blue musical egg with silver patters.

(A/N on the musical egg Seunghyun gives to Daesung, The text "granddaughter ect" is not on it.)

“It’s a musical egg?” He said and looked up on Seunghyun.

“Yes, open it” Seunghyun said and smiled. Daesung opened the egg and a beautiful melody started to play. Inside the egg it stood an angel in silver.

“Seunghyun, it’s beautiful” He said and tears started to build in his eyes. Seunghyun dried some of his tears away with his thumb.

“What are you crying for, silly” He said and kissed Daesung.

“I love you, Seunghyun”

“I love you too” Seunghyun said and smiled. “Should we watch a movie? There are some more hours before we reach USA”

“Yes” Daesung said. “I’m just going to put the musical egg in its box, so I don’t break it.” He gently put down the musical egg in its box and smiled up at Seunghyun who took out a movie they could watch.

-oOo-

Daesung POV

“Dae~ Dae wake up sleepy head~”

I Heard Seunghyun’s voice calling my name. I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen asleep.

“Have we arrived?” I said and yawned. Seunghyun chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“We will arrive in about 15 minutes I think” He said and smiled.

“15 minutes?....I have slept for hours!” I said and looked outside, it was raining and we were soon in USA.

“I guess I was too hard on you last night, you didn’t get much sleep” He whispered in my ear making me blush.

“Stop it” I said and pushed him away, he smiled back at me. His warm and gentle smile made me blush more. He leaned closer to me, and our lips were just some millimeters apart.

BOOOM!

The whole plane shook and Seunghyun pulled me quickly into his arms.

“It’s a thunder storm!” Seungri yelled with a voice crack, he was scared.

“EVERYBODY GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!” The pilot yelled into the speakers. Over Seunghyun’s shoulder I looked out of the window, the wing was on fire. Everyone got down on the floor and ‘Scared’ was written all over our faces. Seunghyun held my hand and pressed me against his body.

“Don’t worry” He said and tried to smile. I could see that he was scared as well. Then I remembered the music box. It was still on the table, I don’t want to lose it!

“Seunghyun, the musical egg” I whispered.

“Never mind it! We must stay on the floor”

I let go of his hand. I quickly stood up and he looked at me with big worried eyes.

“Are you stupid!!?” He yelled. Everyone else looked up from the floor and saw what was happening.

“Get back down!” Jiyong yelled. I ignored it and walked carefully to the table with the box. Seunghyun stood up and walked after me, He reached out a hand to take me.

BOOOM!

The plane shook again, making Seunghyun fall back down on the floor. I manage to grab the box and place it in my pocket. I looked up just a split-second to see the window break into millions of pieces. That’s when I regretted all this.
I felt the glass hit my head making me fall backwards. I hit my head in one of the seats, the last thing I remember Is Seunghyun screaming my name.  

-oOo-

Seunghyun POV

“Daesung!!!”

I caught him right before he hit the floor.

“Daesung! Daesung!! Answer me good dammit!”

The plane shook for the last time, we hit the ground hard and I held Daesung’s lifeless body in my arms.

“We have to get out before the whole plane is on fire!” The pilot yelled into the speakers. Youngbae ran to me and helped me get out Daesung. Everyone managed to get out of the plane that now is burning down.

“He needs to get to a hospital, now!” Jiyong said and Seungri was fast on getting his phone up. We heard the ambulance siren. I looked down Daesung, his beautiful face was full of glass pieces. I tried to take some of them away but ended up injuring my fingers. Two ambulance men ran up to me and sat down beside Daesung.

“Sir, we have to take him”

I didn’t say anything, just nodded and released him from my grip. They took Daesung and laid him down on a stretcher. Something fell out from Daesung’s pocket, but nobody noticed it. After they drove away I stood up and walked over to the box and took it. ‘The musical egg’
I felt and hand on my shoulder, I looked back and saw Youngbae.

“We should go to the hospital” He said and I slowly nodded.

 

A/N // Chapter 2 is up! 
It took me some time to write 
because I tried to find a beautiful music box melody, and a cute musical egg XD

this is how the melody goes: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmwAI-Q0R7c

I will soon update chapter 3! (maybe this weekend if I have time)

-bows-

(Sorry if grammar is wrong etc >.<)