Let's be friends

Remember

 

Chapter 7
3rd POV
 

Seunghyun looked with shocked eyes on Daesung. He tried to form words, but his voice wouldn’t let him.

“I-I understand…I u-understand” He managed to say and blinked away the tears in his eyes. He slowly walked away and Daesung fell down to the ground with his head in his hands. He got a huge headache after yelling at Seunghyun, who were now out of sight.

“I should get back, but my head is killing me” He said. After 15 minutes of waiting, the pain finally faded away and he got up from the ground. He started to walk back but stopped when he heard his phone.

“2 new text messages” He said for himself and opened the phone, the first text was from Yun.

’16.45
To Daesung, From Yun:
What the hell did just happened?
Who was that man grabbing you?!’

Daesung typed a fast answer: ‘Don’t worry, it was a band mate’. He looked at the other message.

’17.09
To Daesung, From Jiyong:
What have you done?!
You better get back here right now!’

“Great, looks like Seunghyun is back at the dorm…and the others are angry” He sighed and continued walking home.  

-oOo-
 

Daesung took a deep breath, opened the front door and walked inside.

“I’m home” He said quietly.

“Took you long enough”

Daesung looked up and saw Jiyong with his arms crossed.

“Why is Seunghyun a mess?! What have you done?” He hissed at Daesung.

“Look, I only told him-“

“I don’t want to know what you said! But you better apologize to him” Jiyong interrupted.

“Why should I apologize?! Everything is his fault!”

“I don’t cares whose fault it is, but the concert is in 3 days and if Seunghyun’s still a mess it will be problem”

Daesung sighed and removed his shoes. “Fine, I’ll go and talk with him now” He said and began walking towards Seunghyun’s room, but Jiyong stopped him.

“Not now. While we eat, you’ll stay home and think about what you should say” He said. Daesung nodded and went inside his own room. He laid down on the bed and heard the other guys talking about him. He blocked out the sounds and picked up the phone, starting to text with Yun. He continued to text with her until he heard everyone leave the house.

“I should eat something…” He said and stood up from the bed. He walked outside towards the kitchen and looked around in the fridge. He took some food and ate it while walking around in the house.

-----

“Wow, this place is big! I can’t believe I’m going to live here”

“This is going to be so cool! Finally we’re a band, come on Daesung hyung! Let’s help the others with the rest of the stuff”

“Yeah, I’m coming Seungri”

-----

Another memory flashed by Daesung’s mind and made him stop.

“I kind of remember this memory, but where is it from? What day? What was happening?” he said and looked around. He couldn’t think much longer because his headache came back and he decided to take a nap on the couch.

-oOo-

“Daesungie~ wake up~” A husky voice said, waking up Daesung from his sleep. Daesung looked up and saw Seunghyun lean over him.

“Seunghyun? Ah, I need to apologiz-“

“Shhh, you don’t need to apologize honey” Seunghyun interrupted him and placed a finger on his mouth.

“Honey?” Daesung said and frowned. Seunghyun winked and placed small kisses over his face.

“Let’s go to our bed” He said. He lifted up Daesung and started to kiss him on the mouth. Daesung’s eyes widened and he tried to yell but his mouth didn’t open. He fell down on a bed with Seunghyun on top. He felt the other man’s hands starting to touch his chest. Finally his mouth opened and he started to push Seunghyun away.

“Get off me! GET OFF!!”

-----

“Daesung chill out! Wake up” Youngbae yelled and shook the sleeping boy’s shoulders. Daesung’s eyes flew up and he looked nervously around.

“Oh thank god, it was only a dream” He said and let out a sigh of relief.

“What did you dream about?” Youngbae said and looked worriedly at his dongsaeng.

“N-nothing” He said and smiled a little. “I can’t really remember anymore”

“Oh, well I think it’s best if you talk with Seunghyun now”

“…Alright, where is he?”

Youngbae pointed at the bathroom beside Seunghyun’s room.

“He’s at the bathroom, but I think it’s fine if you wait in his room” He said and gave Daesung a quick pat on the head before he walked out of the room. Daesung stood up and walked inside Seunghyun’s room. He sat down on the bed and looked around. His eyes fell immediately on the musical egg on the desk.

“I never got the change to look at it before” He said for himself and walked towards the egg. He picked it up and looked at it.

“It’s really pretty, I wonder how the melody goes” He said and turned up the musical egg. Just when he thought about opening the egg, the door to the room opened.

“What are you doing?” Seunghyun said quietly and closed the door. Daesung putted down the egg and cleared his throat nervously.

“N-nothing, sorry for touching your stuff” He said and an awkward silence fell over the room.

….

“Look…umm… I’m sorry for all those things I yelled at you before” Daesung said after a long silence. Seunghyun sighed and sat down on his bed.

“You don’t need to apologize, I’m the one who should do that” He said and patted the spot beside him, asking Daesung to sit down with him. He hesitated at first but sat down beside Seunghyun.

“I didn’t care about how you felt. I only cared about making you remember “He said and looked at Daesung. “It hurts knowing that you don’t remember your feelings for me, and I guess I made you feel uncomfortable when I tried to push my feelings at you”

“I really felt uncomfortable. That’s why I yelled all those things, I wanted you to stop” Daesung said and sighed.

“I got that now, so I will stop and give you space”

Daesung looked surprised at Seunghyun.

“You’re really going to give up?” He said. Seunghyun shook his head and gave a little smile.

“I will never give up on you, but I will give you space and let you remember on your own”

“But I’m in a relationship with Yun, I like her”

“You really like her? Or are you just going out with her to make me stop?” Seunghyun said and Daesung flinched. He agreed to go out with Yun, just to make Seunghyun stop, but he couldn’t say that.

“I find her cute, so I guess I like her” He answered and avoided Seunghyun’s eyes. Seunghyun looked away as well and bit his lower lip.

“…I said I will give you space, so I won’t interfere in your relationship” He said and looked back at Daesung after a while.

“Thank you” Daesung said and smiled a little. Seunghyun nodded and it went quiet again.

“How about we become friends instead?” Daesung said. Seunghyun looked a little surprised at him.

“You want to be friends?” He asked.

“Yes, you do seem nice, when you aren’t pushing memories at me” Daesung explained. “And I don’t like having this awkward atmosphere over what happened”

 “Yeah, let’s…be friends” Seunghyun said slowly.

Daesung smiled a little and stood up.

“I’ll leave now” He said and left the room. Not soon after he left, Youngbae walked in.

“How did the talk go?” He asked and sat down beside Seunghyun.

“um, good I think” Seunghyun answered and sighed a little.

“What did he say?”

“He apologized, and so did I…then he asked if we should be friends”

“That’s a good start, I mean; maybe he can remember his feelings faster if you start over as friends”

“I’m not sure of that, he is going out with a girl”

Youngbae looked shocked at Seunghyun.

“A girl? What!? When?”

“Her name is Yun, she asked him out today” Seunghyun said and looked down on the floor.

“Yun? Why does that sounds familiar?” Youngbae said with a confused expression. Seunghyun looked at him and nodded.

“I thought it sounded familiar too”

“Is she and old friend to Daesung?”

“She says she is an old friend from school, but I don’t think she’s telling the truth”

“We have to keep an eye on Daesung and this Yun”

Seunghyun nodded in agreement and Youngbae stood up from his bed.

“I have to go practice some more before the concert” He said and smiled. “Want to come with me? Get your mind on something else”

“Sure I’ll come” Seunghyun said and smiled. They walked out of his room and met Jiyong and Seungri at the front door.

“I told Daesung we’re going back to YG, are you guys coming with us?” Seungri said and smiled. Seunghyun and Youngbae nodded as a yes and they went outside to their car. Seunghyun told Jiyong and Seungri about his and Daesung’s talk and they both got surprised when they heard about Daesung’s new girlfriend, but none of them could figure out why her name sounded familiar.

-oOo-
Daesung POV

3 days passed by quickly.
 I have been talking everyday with Yun and met her some hours each day. I have started to like her a lot, but I still feel like something is missing. I’m happy that I and Seunghyun are friends now because it feels a lot less awkward being around the others.

 
 “Daesung, I hope you are ready to leave” Jiyong said and knocked on my door. Today was their concert and they wanted me to watch, hopefully I could receive some memories of it. I took on my jacket and went outside with them. We sat down in their car and drove to the big arena where their concert is going to be hold. I looked out of the window and my chin fell.

“It’s so many people!” I said and watched thousands of fangirls and boys stand outside the arena, waiting for the gates to open.

“It will probably be more soon” Seungri said and laughed a little.

-----

“I’m so nervous!”

“Don’t worry Daesung, the concert will go great!”

“I know, but it’s our first concert! I am so happy but so nervous”

“Don’t be nervous, you’re great singer and this concert will be awesome”

“You’re right Seunghyun Hyung”

“Come now! It’s 5 minutes before it all start!”

-----

‘Another memory’ I thought and looked at all the people. ‘Is it a memory from this place?’

“Come on now! We must hurry up” Jiyong said and exited the car. I followed them inside and we ended up in the backstage room. I sat down on a chair and watched the others as they ran around, trying to get ready for the concert.

“How is it Daesung?” A voice said. I looked up and saw YG-papa stand beside me.

“It is just fine” I said and smiled a little. He smiled back and sat down on the chair next to me.

“I hope you will receive some of your memory tonight, it’s bad for the group when you’re not with them” he said and sighed.

“I’m sorry that I cause so much trouble too you, sir” I said and shifted uncomfortable in the chair. He patted me on the shoulder before leaving the room. I looked up and saw that Seunghyun was done dressing himself.

“Where will I stand and watch?” I said and he looked down on me.

“There is a spot beside the stage where you can stand without getting noticed” He said and smiled a little. ‘He has a really cute smile’ I thought and I started to blush. ‘I have to stop thinking that! I have Yun now’

-oOo-

~I’m still alive, I’m still alive~

A load scream filled the whole arena. I held my palms against my ears, trying not to become deaf. ‘Damn! Everyone is screaming so high!’ I thought and looked at all the fans waving a yellow lightstick in the air.

~Tonight such a beautiful night, sing with me now 2012!!~

“~Bigbang, Bigbang we’re back again~”

My eyes widened as I realized I just sang some of the lyrics. ‘I can this song’ I thought shocked. When the song ended, Jiyong started to talk.   

“Hello VIP’s! I’m G-dragon and we’re all very happy to be back here again!” He said and smiled at everyone. “Sadly we’re still only 4 on stage, but don’t worry! Daesung will soon come back” After he said that the next song started to play. They sang many songs and I realized that I could every one of them. ‘This really annoys me! I know the songs, but I don’t know why’ I thought and soon my headache came back to me.

“You guys know this song right? I hope you guys will sing it forever” Youngbae said and all the fans started to sing the song.

“Haru Haru” I whispered for myself. Seunghyun and the others started singing along with their fans, while walking around on the stage, smiling at everyone. My headache got worse as pictures suddenly started to take form in my mind. I lost balance and fell to the floor, gasping for air.

“I REMEMBER!” I exclaimed. Seunghyun turned around on the stage and looked shocked at me, like he heard what I yelled.

“DAESUNG!!”

 


 


A/N

God I'm such a at updating this story TT_TT" sorry!! *bows*
But here is Chapter 7 of Remember! ^_^

Daesung asked Seunghyun to be friends, and he have started to grow some feelings for Yun (oh no D:)
And what happend at the end? :o

I had a hard time writing this chapter, so sorry again if it werent intresting enough ;__;"

But I hope you guys still liked it! 


I have to prepare many national tests in school this month, but hopefully I'll update chapter 8 soon! ^^

 

 

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!