The truth

Remember

Chapter 10
Daesung POV
 

I woke up from my sleep and looked around in the room. I heard Yun moving around on the floor but I didn’t say anything in case she was asleep. I looked at the clock, ‘21.10, urgh I must fall asleep again’ I thought and laid down on the other side. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard Yun stand up. I glanced over my shoulder and looked at her.

“Do you need to use the bathroom?” I said and she turned around, looking frightened at me.

“A-ah no, I felt pain in my legs so I stood up, good night” She said quickly and disappeared down on the floor again.

“Good night” I yawned before falling asleep again.  It didn’t take more than some minutes before I woke up again, seeing the back of Yun walking out from the room.

“Where’s she going?” I whispered for myself and watched the door close. I sat up in the bed and decided to follow her. I stood up and waited some more second before opening the door, in case she was still outside. I saw light coming from the kitchen and two shadows on the wall. I walked slowly towards the door opening and peeked inside, my eyes widen.

“Oppa~” Yun said and hugged Seunghyun from behind.

-oOo-
Seunghyun POV
 

I grabbed the arms that was holding me and removed them quickly. I turned around and faced the owner of the arms, Yun.

“Oi! What do you think you’re doing?!” I hissed at her.

“Eeeh~? What do you mean?” She said and pouted, trying to look innocent. I made a face of disgust and crossed my arms.

“You know what I mean”

She sighed and her innocent look disappeared.

“I had to do something!”

“What?”

“You’re so slow on things!”

“What are you talking about?” I said and sighed deep. Suddenly she grabbed my hands but I quickly removed them, glaring at her.

“Don’t touch me”

“Why not?” She said and pouted, trying to grab my hands again.

“Why? Because you’re Daesung’s girlfriend!”

“You really think I love Daesung? Hah! I’m only using him” She said and chuckled. ‘She’s just using him?! I knew he shouldn’t trust her!’ I thought and glared at her.

“What do you mean, using him?!”

“God you really are slow! I’m in love with you~” She said and gave me a disgusting smile.

“You were just using Daesung to come near me…” I whispered.

“Yes. When I heard Daesung lost his memory I thought: Maybe I can make him love me, and eventually I would be able to meet you again!” She explained and looked proud over that her plan worked.

“You’re sick!” I hissed.

“Don’t worry you’ll get use to my love”

I looked at her and frowned. ‘This girl is mad! She has to get out of here before Daesung hears her’

“Okay that’s it, leave!” I said and pointed towards the front door. She crossed her arms and shook her head.

“Oh no, Seunghyun. You don’t want me to leave, we are meant to be! We are meant to be together forever!”

‘She has turned insane! ...but wait, those words she said’

“I’ve heard those words before…” I said slowly and she sighed.

“What? You finally remember? You forget easy, but it’s been over a year”

------

~1 Year earlier~

I grabbed my bag and locked the dance room, everyone else had already left and I wanted to get home to Daesung and sleep. I looked outside the window, ‘Urgh it’s already dark. I’m so tired but I have to drive’ I thought and sighed. I went outside the company building and walked up to my car. I was about to open the door when I heard a female voice.

“Oppa~”

I turned around and saw a girl stand behind me.

“Oppa, I’m Yun, I love you and I’m your biggest fan” She said and walked closer to me, smiling bright.

“I’m flattered to hear, but excuse me I have to leave. You should go home too, you’re not supposed to be out this late” I said and gave her a tired smile.

“I don’t want to leave because I’m finally able to talk to you”

“Please, I’m tired and I want to go home” I said and sighed. I turned around to my car but she grabbed my shirt. I took her hand, making her loose the grip of my shirt.

“Go home now” I said and opened the car door, sitting down.

“No! I love you, please give me a change!”

“I can’t, because I will only have artist-to-fan-love with the VIP’s, nothing more, please leave now” I said and closed the door. ‘And I have my Daesung, I don’t need anything else’. I started the car and was about to drive away.

“NO!” She exclaimed and started to punch at the car window with her fists. “You don’t want me to leave, we are meant to be! We are meant to be together forever!” I looked frightened at her and drove away. ‘Ah, those crazy fans’

-oOo-

“What’s wrong Seunghyun?” Jiyong said and sat down beside me in the living room.

“Urgh, I have a crazy fan after me every time I go home from work” I sighed. It’s been 3 weeks after this Yun started following me.

“You know who she is?”

“I think her name was Yun”

“Hm…I think we should tell YG, maybe he can make her go away?”

“Yeah, but just don’t tell Daesung, I don’t want him to worry”

------

“That’s why Daesung don’t think you are familiar, I never told him about you” I said shocked and looked at her.

“Now that we remember, how about we get together?” She said and smiled.

“Never, get away from here! You’re a crazy fan who is using other people’s feelings!”

“Oh come on, he’ll get over it! An ugly guy like him should be used to this”

I heard a gasp and when I glanced behind Yun I saw Daesung in the door opening.

“Daesung” I whispered. ‘Has he been there the whole time?’ I thought. Yun turned around and looked at Daesung.

“Great, now I don’t have to repeat myself” She said and smiled.

“Y-You were just using me?” Daesung stuttered and tears were running down his cheeks.

“Yeah of course, I would never fall in love with an ugly guy like you! Seriously! You can’t sing and you are pathetic”

“Yun, shut up and get out” I hissed and walked closer to her. ‘How dare she say those things to Dae?!’

“No he need to hear it, no one would like a boyfriend like him! A girl wants someone who is; tall, y, cute, and funny. Not someone like Daesung” She said and turned towards me. Anger was building inside me and without thinking I slapped my hand over her face.

“Get out of here, NOW!” I yelled at her and she looked shocked at me.

“Y-you hit me” She stuttered and her eye widen. “You ing hit me!!How could you?!” She turned away from me and walked towards Daesung, pushing him down to the floor.

“Everything is your fault!” She yelled and ran out of the room, slamming the front door hard. ‘I hope the slam didn’t wake everyone up’ I thought and looked at Daesung who still was on the floor.

“Are you okay?” I asked anxiously and sat down beside him. He looked up on me with teary eyes.

“S-she was using me…she didn’t love me” He said shocked and more tears was running down his cheeks. I grabbed his shoulders and helped him to stand up.

“I’m sorry you got to hear that, I should have realized faster who she was…” I said and away some bangs from his face. “Do you want some water?”

I turned around to grab the water of bottle, but stopped when I felt him grab my shirt.

“I should have listened to you and the others when you told me to not trust Yun...s-she didn’t love me…” He whispered.

“It hurts knowing that the person you think love you, don’t love you” I said quietly and sighed. I felt his arms wrap around me and hugged me tight, leaning his head against my neck.

“I-I’m sorry, I’m really s-sorry” He cried. I felt his tears run down my back, ‘I won’t forgive her for hurting Daesung like this’

“Did you really love her?” I said. He stood still for some seconds and chuckled sadly.

“I..I don’t know, I just…felt happy” He said and dried away some tears. “But…that’s not what I’m apologizing for…”

“Then…what are you apologizing for?”  I said and glanced back at him.

“T-this must be how you feel right?” He sniveled and looked up at me. “You love me, but I keep being a selfish ”

“Dae…that’s no-”

“I never thought about how you felt… I only thought about myself and my feelings. I never realized how much I must have hurt you” He said and stopped hugging me. I turned around and looked into his teary eyes.

“I-I hope you can forgive me” He murmured and broke the eye contact, looking down on the floor.

“I do” I whispered and smiled a little. “I …I think everyone would react the same way as you did”

He looked up on me again.

“Suddenly you woke up and the person who’s your best friend, says you’re a couple” I chuckled a little. “If I was the one losing my memory, I think I would freak out too and tell you I don’t love you and that I don’t want to remember it”

“I have been saying some really mean things to you…”

“You really hurt me with your words, but like I said; I think I would say the same if it was me and not you” I said a patted his shoulder. “But I’m happy you finally thought about my feelings and apologized”

“Yeah…I-”

“Who was slamming the door?” A voice interrupted and sleepy Jiyong entered the kitchen. I looked at him and then back at Daesung.

“Let’s sleep now, we can tell the others tomorrow” I said and Daesung nodded slowly. He and Jiyong walked out of the kitchen and I glanced towards the window, seeing Yun cry in front of a man, ‘Who’s that?’ I thought and frowned.

“Hyung?” Daesung said and turned about to look at me.

“Yes?” I said and walked up to him.

“…c-can you stay in my room?” He asked with a light blush on his cheeks. I smiled and nodded.

“Sure, I’ll take the futon”

He looked at me and smiled a little. We went inside his room and I laid down on the futon, watching him crawl into his own bed.

“Good night, Hyung” He said and looked at me.

“Good night”

-oOo-

“Seunghyun! You need to wake up!” A voice said and shook my shoulders. I opened my eyes and met Jiyong’s.

“What’s wrong?” I said and sat up. Jiyong grabbed my arm and dragged me into the living room.

“That!” He said and pointed at the TV. I looked at the News Woman who was looking at the camera.

“We will be right back after the break and talk about the big news that was reported last night; Have BIGBANG gone bad boys?”

 


A/N

And now you guys knows the truth about Yun...DUN DUN DUUN, Crazy fans everywere <___<" ...
And what's with the end...a scandal?! 

This wasn't a super long chapter and I don't know if it turned out that great as I wished (lol), but I hope you guys liked it ;;u;; <3 

 

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!