The Melody

Remember

Chapter 12
Daesung POV
 

The camera lights continued to hit our eyes. Many pictures were taken and we haven’t even started talking yet. Suddenly they started to yell out their questions and all camera lights turned to me.

“Daesung do you remember everything again?! Is it something you still don’t remember?!”

“When did you meet this girl?! Have you two been dating for long?!”

“How do you think this scandal will effect BIGBANG?!”

 “Why did the others dislike your relationship so much?!”

My heart started to beat faster, my mouth going dry and I got panic. They yelled out more questions for me but I couldn’t hear them over my loud heartbeat ‘I-I don’t know what to answer’ I thought and automatically hugged Seunghyun’s hand for comfort. I think he noticed my nervousness because he stepped closer to the microphone.

“Please do not ask Daesung so many questions. He recently got his memory back but still needs his time to recover” He said and finally the reporters calmed down. I mentally thanked him for making the reporters stop asking me questions, but instead they started to ask him.

 “TOP, is it true you hit the girl? What made you do it? You and the other members really didn’t like their relationship?”

I waited for Seunghyun to answer, but instead I heard Jiyong’s voice.

“It’s true that we didn’t like their relationship, we had a weird feeling about that girl from the beginning and then it turned out she was using Daesung” He said and all eyes him instead. Suddenly I heard a familiar girl voice in the end of the room.

“Used him?! I loved him! Why would you make up such a lie?!”

My eyes fell on the girl and I swallowed nervously. ‘Yun’

“Yun, just tell the reporters the truth already” Jiyong sighed and crossed his arms, glaring at her.

“The truth? I have already told them the truth!” She yelled at him. The reporters didn’t really know which person to believe, but they turned back to look at us again.

“BIGBANG, we have heard her story, let us hear yours” They said and we all looked at each other.

“Should I tell?” Seunghyun said and looked at Jiyong. Jiyong nodded at him and Seunghyun stood closer to the microphone.

“When Daesung lost his memory he met Yun one evening in the park. She told him they were old school mates, but in reality they weren’t. Then one day she became his girlfriend and last night she invited herself over to our house. While we were trying to communicate with her she went to the bathroom. I found her 15 minutes later, taking pictures of our rooms. Later on the night she sneaked up on me while I was in the kitchen. I then realized she was an old fan who stalked me one year ago. She told me she was only using Daesung’s love to come closer to me, she never felt anything for him. While she was telling me everything, begging me to be hers, Daesung stood in the door opening and heard everything. When she saw him she started to scream bad things to him and that’s why I hit her” He answered truthfully and I heard Yun gasp of surprise.

“W-What the hell are you making up for stupid lies?! You don’t even have proof for that!” She yelled at him. I looked at Seunghyun and heard our Maknae let out a laugh.

“Proof? I will give you proof” Seungri said and putted up his laptop on the table in front of us. We all looked at our little maknae who was starting the computer and connected it to the big screen behind us. He opened up Yun’s blog and clicked on the pictures.

“These are the pictures Yun took of our dorm last night. She told all of you reporters about how bad she was treated, but on her blog she wrote about how much fun she had. She even uploaded a picture of Seunghyun hyung’s ring, saying she got it from him, when she actually stole it”

Now it was the reporters turn to gasp from surprise. I smiled at Seungri and he smiled back at me. ‘Great job Seungri!’ I thought and looked back at the reporters.

“So you was lying Yun?! The picture looked like enough proof for us! Why would you make up something like this?!” The reporters yelled at her, taking many pictures while waiting for her answer. Yun clenched her fits and frowned angry, looking at Seungri. I felt her glare hit me and I swallowed nervously.

“Okay, fine! I made up the whole story, big deal! Seunghyun is supposed to be mine, so I used Daesung to come closer! But my plan didn’t work so I decided to come up with this scandal so I could use it to make him mine!” She confessed and glared at the reporters. “But last night he ing hit me on my face! And its Daesung fault all of it! Sue them for sake!”

She continued to yell at everyone with her high pitch voice.

“That’s it! You must take her out, she can hurt someone soon” Hyun-suk commanded and guards appeared beside Yun. They caught her and took her out of the room.

“I believe that is all for this, I will answ-“

“Wait! I still got one question to BIGBANG!” A young reporter woman interrupted Hyun-Suk. I looked at her as she walked closer to the scene.

“Choi Seunghyun, my question for you is; “Why did you hit her?” I believe you never really answered this question” She said and I looked at Seunghyun.

“Well I did answer that question; She said bad things about my Dongsaeng and I hit her, that’s why” He answered, but his answer wasn’t good enough for her.

“Is that really the truth?”

“Yes of course. As the oldest in the band, I want to protect my youngest”

“Would you still really do that, for a member?”

Seunghyun frowned behind his sunglasses at the woman’s question.

“What are you trying to get out of this?”  He said and let go of my hand, crossing his arms.

“I just find it weird, because you risked a lot when you hit her. You could just have let her leave when she was done but you didn’t, what really made you hit her?!”

Seunghyun didn’t get a chance to answer the woman. All the other reporters yelled out the same question, wanting to know the truth. I saw how uncomfortable Seunghyun got and I wanted to help him.

“Seung-“

“I did it because I love him!” He exclaimed and my eyes went wide. His own eyes went wide too, he probably didn’t mean to say it.

“L-like a brother” He stuttered nervously, trying to save the situation. “You risk things for your brothers”

“That’s it! I’m calling back BIGBANG, I will answer the rest of the questions” Hyun-Suk said and the guards quickly took us out of the room.

“Idiot” Jiyong hissed and punched Seunghyun’s head. “What were you thinking?!”

Seunghyun took off his glasses and pouted sad.

“I didn’t mean to say it, I got under press and it just came out” He said and Jiyong sighed. I started to blush and looked away. ‘Damn, my heart starts beating faster. It must be something wrong with me’ I thought and bit my lower lip. ‘I wonder what will happen to Yun now, is she gone for always? I hope so’

-oOo-
Seunghyun POV

“How did it go?” Jiyong said when Hyun-Suk entered the room.

“Everything is under control, this whole mess is cleared out and we only need to pay her a little amount of money since Seunghyun hit her” He said and smiled to us. I breathed out in relief and sat down in the chair. I glanced towards Daesung but he wouldn’t look me in my eyes. ‘Aish, and it was starting to go well between us…’ I thought and rested my chin in my hand. 

“So what should we do now?” Youngbae asked.

“It’s over a week to the next concert, so I’m giving you all a day off today and tomorrow” Hyun-suk said and we all looked surprised at him. “I’m only nice for this time, so I reserved the Aquarium for you five, go there and have fun” He gave the tickets to Jiyong and left the room. ‘The Aquarium... it’s where I and Daesung had our first date’ I thought.

-oOo-
Daesung POV

‘Wow, I’ve never been at the Aquarium! It will be so much fun’ I thought and looked out from the window in the car. It wasn’t far away from YG but we took the car so fans wouldn’t notice us. I smiled when we exited the car and I looked up on the big building. ‘This whole place for ourselves today!’ I looked at the others and we all entered the Aquarium.

“Where should we go first?” Seungri said happily and looked around in the big entre.

“Let’s just go around, seeing where we end up” Jiyong said and smiled. We walked towards the right department where all the big sea animals were.

------

“They all look so yummy Daesungie~”

“Hyung, you’re not supposed to eat the fishes here!”

“But can’t we steal them and have they for dinner?”

“You’re so silly, come on now~ I will pay for ice cream”

“Daesungie~ this is the best date ever~”

------

I looked at the big fishes as the memory flashed in my mind. ‘A date?’

“Are you okay?” Seunghyun said and waved his hands in front of my eyes. I blinked three times and looked at him.

“Y-yes, I was just looking at the fishes” I said and smiled a little.

“They look yummy, don’t they?” He said and grinned big. I nodded and we continued to walk around the aquarium together.

“Um…I’m sorry about before” He said and I looked at him, blushing slightly.

“It’s okay” I said and he gave me a little smile. I felt my heart starting to beat faster and I got a little nervous. ‘What’s wrong with me today?! Calm down Daesung, just calm down…’

“Hyungs! Why must you walk so damn slow?!” Seungri suddenly complained from the other side of the room, crossing his arms.

“We’re supposed to have fun here, not run through everything and miss it!” Seunghyun chuckled and we walked over to Seungri. Jiyong and Youngbae stood and waited for us in the other room. I continued to look at the big fishes while we all walked together. ’It feels good being able to relax’ I thought and smiled a little.

“How about we all go and watch a movie together after this?” Jiyong suggested and looked at us.

“Yes! I’ve heard a really scary movie is showing today. Let’s watch it?” Seungri said and smiled bright. I swallowed, I’m a screamer when it comes to scary movies.

“Sure” Seunghyun and Youngbae said and then everyone looked at me.

“L-Lets watch it” I smiled nervously and Seungri threw his hands in the air, screaming: yay. I sighed a little and went over to the fishes. ‘They are so small and cute~’ I thought and smiled at them. In the windows reflection I could see Seunghyun look at me and I felt my cheeks get warm. ‘W-Why do I feel like this all of sudden? I must stop’

“Omo! Is that BIGBANG?!” I heard girls scream. It turned out we was standing beside an outside window and everyone outside could see us. It was a big group, around 20 girls standing outside.

“I give them 5 minutes before they find a way to break in” Seungri chuckled and Jiyong shook his head.

“We should leave then, they can get hurt”


Five minutes later we were back in the car, driving to the cinema. I sat down beside Seungri who wouldn’t stop talking about how exciting he is over the movie. While everyone talked I tried to calm down my heart beat. ‘Have I actually fallen for him..? no don’t be stupid’ I continued to have an argument with myself, not noticing that the car stopped. Suddenly Seungri’s hand was in front of my eyes, waving.

“Hyung, we’re here” He said and I looked at him. I nodded at him and we went out.

“There’s people already inside, but since it’s dark they shouldn’t notice us if we sit in the back” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded in agreement. We went inside the big room and it was indeed dark. The movie was just about to begin so we sat down in the back of the room, Youngbae to my left and Seunghyun to my right.

“This will be so good!” I could hear Seungri say and Seunghyun chuckled at his excitement.

“Let’s see how much Daesung will enjoy the movie” Seunghyun said and I punched his arm.

“Yah, I’m not scared of stupid movies” I hissed in a whisper and pouted.
 Then the movie started. It wasn’t scary at all in the beginning, but I didn’t trust the movie. ‘It’s one of these stupid movies, soon out of nowhere it will come a stupid jumpsc-‘ I screamed loud as a jumpscare came. My right arm flew up in the air and I almost hit Seunghyun in his face. He let out a little scream as my hand flew right in front of his eyes.

“Calm down” He said and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and tried to release my hand from his, but he wouldn’t let me.

“I don’t want to get hit again” He chuckled and I felt my cheeks heat up in a blush. I mumbled out a fine and turned back to watch the movie. The rest of the movie was horrifying, jumpscares came all the time and it was a lot of blood. I felt myself holding Seunghyun’s hand harder, even if I didn’t want to.

Finally the movie ended.

“That was such an awesome movie!” Seungri said when we all were back in the car.

“It was too much blood” Youngbae sighed and Jiyong agreed. It started to get dark outside and I just wanted to lie down in my bed at home, try to calm down my stupid heart.

“Home~” Jiyong said when we could spot our dorm through the car windows. ‘Finally’ I thought and exited the car. We thanked the driver and walked inside the house.

“I’ll be in my room” I said to the others and went inside my room. I laid down on the bed and let out a sigh. ‘Why is my heart suddenly being like this?’ I thought and ruffled my blonde hair. ‘Is it because I was in love with him before I lost my memory? Is my memory trying to sneak up on me? But I don’t want to’ I sighed and turned around in the bed. ‘Maybe if I go and tell him ones and for all that I only see him as a hyung, my heart will accept the fact and my old memories will stop?’ I sat up in the bed and looked at the door. ‘But If I say that, I will hurt him’

“Aish, why is this so complicated?” I said and fell back down on the bed. ‘But I can’t just ignore it, I’ll go and talk with him’ I stood up from my bed and went outside the room.

“Where’s Seunghyun?” I asked Youngbae when I couldn’t find him.

“He went to his own room” Youngbae answered and I thanked him. I walked down the hallway and stopped outside his door. Just when I was about to knock on the door I heard a sound.

“W-What’s that..?” I leaned my ear against his door and I heard the sound clearer. ‘Where have I heard this melody before?’ I opened the door and saw Seunghyun sit in his bed with the blue musical egg I’ve seen in his room. He looked up on me when he heard my footsteps.

“That melody ..” I whispered and my eyes went wide.


 

A/N

Sorry for the late update! -bows- It's summer vacation and I've been out alot with my family -w-''
I hope you like the chapter~! Yun is finally out of the way!
And Daesung's heart is trying to tell him he's in love with Seunghyun, but he don't want to believe it..but then he heard a melody, omo!
(Have to write this quickly because I'm going away camping in 5 minutes! DX) 

I will start writing on chapter 13 as soon as I come home!~

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!