Don't joke with me

Remember

 

Chapter 3
Seunghyun POV

We sat in the waiting room, waiting to hear something about Daesung. Jiyong and Seungri were talking to each other about the concert we're going to have in a few days. How are we going to have a concert without Daesung?

“Are you here with Kang Daesung?” A doctor said and walked towards me. I stood up and nodded slowly.

“You should come with me”

I looked nervously on the other guys that stood up and walked up behind me. We went after the doctor into the room, Daesung was lying in a bed. I sat down beside him and touched his cheek. His beautiful face was full of scars.

“Dae Dae?” I whispered. He was pale and cold, but was breathing.

“How is he?” Jiyong said and looked at the doctor.

“He wasn’t injured by the glass, but he was injured a lot of the hit in the head”

“Will he wake up soon?” Youngbae said. I looked up from Daesung and looked worried at the doctor, waiting for the response.

“…I don’t know, He hit many bad spots on the head and have fallen into a coma” The doctor said and looked on me. “Maybe he wakes up today, maybe tomorrow…or maybe after some weeks”

“Dae…wake up my love, wake up” I whispered and looked down on Daesung again.

“One more thing sir…by the brain damage he got…He has perhaps lost memory”

My eyes went big.

“No, No you can’t be serious!” I yelled and stood up.

“Please sir, we are not sure about that!”

I felt the tears wanting to fall, so I ran out of the room. I smashed my hand in the wall and fell down. Youngbae came running after me.

“Seunghyun, you have to be strong. He will wake up, and he will remember” He said and putted his hand on my shoulder. That’s when I couldn’t take it. How was I supposed to be strong when Daesung is in that state? He may not remember me! The tears I held in escaped and I started to cry. Youngbae pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

“Don’t worry Seunghyun” He said and patted my back. “Daesung is strong, don’t give up”

I felt like a little child when I hugged Youngbae and cried over his shoulder.

“If I only stopped him, if I didn’t fall I could have saved him”

“It’s not your fault! Don’t think something stupid as that”

I was thinking of saying something but went quiet and after some minutes when I calmed down we walked back into the room. Jiyong stood and talked with the doctor and Seungri sat down beside Daesung. He looked up on me and I think he noticed my red eyes.

“Hyung are you alright?”

“Yeah, I will stay here with Dae, you guys can go to the hotel”

They nodded and went out of the room. The doctor walked to me.

“Should I bring out a bed for you?”

I looked from Daesung to him.

“Can I sleep beside him?”

“What?” He said and looked surprised at me.

“He…He’s actually my boyfriend”

His eyes soften and he smiled.

“Then I understand why you take this much worse than the other guys, you can sleep beside him”

“The others are worried as well but thanks, and thanks for helping him” I said and bowed. He bowed at me and left the room. I took of my shirt and crawled into bed next to Daesung. I put my arm around him and hugged him.

“Please wake up soon” I said and kissed him on the lips before falling asleep.

I stayed by his side for 3 days. On the 3rd day I sat beside him and held his hand. I heard the door open and Jiyong walked up to me.

“Seunghyun”

I looked up on him with tired eyes.

“…Yeah?”

“You must come to the hotel, the concert is in 2 days! We must sing Daesung’s parts so you have to practice with us”

“…I don’t want to without Dae”

Jiyong bit his lip and I felt a pain in my head, he hit me.

“Are you stupid!? Do you think Daesung would be happy if you abandoned our VIP’s? Please you have to come with me, do it for Daesung!” Jiyong said angry. I thought for a moment before giving in, Daesung wasn’t going to be happy if I didn’t go. I stood up and nodded to Jiyong, he smiled in relief.

-oOo-

3rd POV

~I’m still alive, I’m still alive~

The VIP's roar could be heard all over the city when the curtain fell down and you could see the 5 capsules on the stage. The doors opened and the four members went out, when the music ended ‘Tonight’ began to play. The VIP’s went quiet, where is the fifth member? They waited for the song to end to hear what was going on.

“Hello VIP’s! I’m G-dragon and we’re all very happy to be here!” Jiyong said when the music had ended and they all stood together. “Tonight we are just 4 members. On our way here it was a storm and Daesung was injured, because our plane crashed”

The VIP’s gasped to the news. Some began yelling, asking how he was.

“Daesung is right now in a coma at the hospital! But we can’t give up our hopes, he will wake up soon!”

The music to the next song began to play.

“Tonight we will sing for him and we hope you guys will be with us!”

The VIP’s waved with their Crown lightsticks, sending their love and prays to the band. Jiyong looked at Seunghyun who nodded, and they began singing.

-oOo-

“Thank you all for a wonderful night! Hopefully we can come back next year and be all 5 on stage! Have a good night~!”

They bowed for the VIP’s and the light . They all waved a last time before walking backstage. Seunghyun walked to the changing room and Seungri ran after him.

“Are you going back to the hospital?”

Seunghyun smiled and nodded.

“Can you tell the other guys?”

“Yeah, We will visit him later after were done here”

Seunghyun went to take a quick shower and changed cloths. He sat down in the car and drove to the hospital. He bowed to the doctor before walking inside Daesung’s room. He kissed Daesung on the forehead and sat down beside him.

“The concert went well, but it wasn’t the same without you” He said and looked down on Daesung. He was getting paler as the time went on. Seunghyun touched the pale skin and gave a sad smile. He looked out from the window and noticed snow beginning to fall from the grey sky.

“We will stay here till you wake up” He said and looked at Daesung again. “It’s still some weeks before the next concert in Korea”

“mmurgh”

Seunghyun’s eyes went big.

“Dae!? Did you just!?”

Daesung was slowly starting to move his head.

“Hyung we’re here” Seungri said and entered the room with the rest of the band. They all looked surprised when they saw Daesung move.

“Is he waking up?” Youngbae said and walked quickly over to the bed. They all gathered around the bed and waited for Daesung.

“Ughh”

Daesung tried to open his eyes but the light hurt him. He slowly sat up and tried to focus on the people around him. He could finally see and looked at the man that sat closet to him, Seunghyun.

“Dae! Your finally awake!” Seunghyun said and held Daesung’s hands and kissed his cheeks. Daesung looked surprised at Seunghyun and pushed him away.

“Wow! Who do you think you are? Get away!”

Seunghyun’s eyes went big, what did Daesung just say?

“Dae, don’t joke with me! It’s me, Seunghyun” He said with a worried tone. Daesung looked at him and his eyes began twitching.

“No, no I don’t know you”
 

____________________________

A/N
Omo! sorry for late update! TT_TT I hade alot of homework last week and I had national test in math.
And I was in London ...yep...BIGBANG CONCERT!!! <3

Finally I could update, but It wasn't a long chapter. 

I hope you all like the story soo far, and omg! Daesung lost his memory..poor Seunghyun ;_;

Thanks for reading and commeting! Loves you all! I can hopefully update soon! ^^