Jealous

Remember

 

Chapter 6
3rd POV

“Do we know you?” Seunghyun said and glared at the girl.

“Like I said: I’m Daesung’s friend” She answered and smiled, Seunghyun didn’t trust her but he didn’t want to argue with someone right now, so he thanked her and closed the door.

“Who was that?” He said and turned around to look at the blond boy. Daesung stood in front of the big mirror and touched his reflection.

“Seunghyun…”

“Yes?”

Daesung looked confused into Seunghyun’s eyes.

“Am I the person you love?”

Seunghyun’s eyes widen, but before he could answer Daesung fainted.

“Daesung?!” He said and picked up the drunken boy. ‘…He said exactly what he said that day….Is he starting to remember?’

Seunghyun laid down Daesung on the bed and leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. ‘It won’t hurt him if he’s asleep, I miss his love’ He thought sadly and walked out of the room. He walked back to his own, now lonely room.

“I will ask him tomorrow…If he remember”

-oOo-
Daesung POV

“How are you feeling?” Youngbae said when I walked inside the kitchen. He had a bunch of snore-paper beside him.

“My head hurts” I growled and grabbed a glass of water.

“No wonder, Seunghyun said you were dead drunk when you came home yesterday”

“Oh, yeah I was drinking with Yun” I said and looked at him. He looked confused at me.

“Yun? Who is Yun?”

“A friend, I met her after I was at Yoon-Mi’s hous-” I stopped, remembering what I saw yesterday.

“You met her and got everything explained?”

“K-kind of… I never spoke with her, but I saw her together with her husband and kid…”

“I’m sorry you had to see that, Seunghyun tried to stop you”

‘Yeah, He knew that was going to happen….wait why hasn’t he showed up yet?’

“Where are the others?” I said and looked around me.

“They are training for the next concert. I’m not feeling good, so I decided to stay home for today” He said and sneezed in a new piece of paper.

“I’m in the band right? Am I going to go to the concert?”

“Yes, you are a member of BIGBANG but you can’t sing with us at this concert” He said and smiled sadly. “The concert is in 3 days and there’s no way you can learn all the songs and choreography till then”

“I understand” I said. I was relieved I didn’t have to sing, I would just mess it up.

“But we want you to come with us! Maybe you can receive more memories”

“Sure” I said and smiled at him. I like talking with Youngbae, it feels like talking with an older brother.

*pling*

I picked up my phone and looked at it. ‘A message from Mom and Yun…weird, I don’t remember giving Yun my number’

“Is something wrong?” Youngbae asked and stood up, throwing away his used papers. I smiled and put down my phone.

“No everything’s fine” I said. “I will go out for some hours, mom wants me to visit”

“Just be careful on your way” He said and smiled. I nodded and went out from the room.

“I’ll use the bathroom before I leave”

“Feel free to do, this is your house as well”

 I removed my clothes and went inside the shower. I started to pour some shampoo in my hair.

----

“Stop it, you if you continue with that~”

-----

I froze.  ‘Why…why did it sound like Seunghyun?’ I looked down at myself. ‘And why the hell did I get hard from hearing that!?’ I quickly changed the heat to ice-cold, trying to calm down my lower part.

“I need to get my mind on something else” I said to myself and started to sing quietly. ‘My voice is different, I sound really good’ I started to smile and finished showering.
 After some minutes I was done and stood at the door step, ready to leave.

“Daesung!” Youngbae called behind me. I turned around and saw him look at me around the corner.

“Yeah?”

“Seungri wanted to eat outside today, so make sure you are home before 5”

I nodded and went outside the house. I started to walk down the way, trying to remember how to find my way home from here.

“Aaah! It’s such a nice weather outside today” I said to myself and smiled big. “I wonder how much my parents has changed”

I continued walking and after half an hour I stood outside my family’s house. I knocked on the door and went inside, mom always forgets to lock the door. I walked inside and found my mom on the couch.

“Daesungie!” My mother exclaimed and looked worried up at me.

“Umma, are you alright?” I said and sat down beside her.

“Yes, but I have been so worried! Your boss called and told me about what happened in USA!”

I sighed and hugged her tight.

“I’m okay”

“But…you have lost your memories”

I looked at her from head to toe. She looked the same as always, only a little bit older.

“How much have you lost?” She continued.

“Around 7 years”

My mom was about to answer but my father came into the room.

“Daesung, how are you?” He said and sat down next to us.

“I’m fine. I only have a little headache”

“How come?” My mother asked.

“I haven’t told the other guys this, but sometimes I think I receives some kind of memories I have forgot and it makes my head hurt” I told them and my mother and dad looked at each other.

“Oh my, I just have to ask…have you forgotten about Seunghyun?” Mom said. I nodded and was about to answer but my dad interrupted me.

“Well isn’t that good!? I never liked you two in a relationship! It’s better this way”

----

“Are you trying to tell me my son is in a relationship with another MAN?!”

“Dad please calm down”

“How am I supposed to calm down?! “

“Please Mr.Kang try to understand us”

“You, shut up! Look what you have done to my son!”

*PUNCH*

“DAD!”

----

I flinched at the memory that appeared in my mind. The voices sounded like my dad, Seunghyun and me. My mom looked worried at me.

“Daesungie don’t mind your father, I thought Seunghyun was a nice man that always cared for your best”

My head started to hurt again and I felt like I have to vomit. 

“So we were really in a relationship?” I manage to say. “The other guys tried to convinces me, but I wouldn’t believe them”

“Yes you were” my mom answered. “I can understand you find it weird now when you don’t remember everything you been through”

“But I still think it’s better this way! You should find a nice girl instead and get children”

“Honey!” my mother hissed and they started to argument with each other. I didn’t pay attention because of my headache and it became worse over hearing them yell to each other. ‘So before I lost my memory…I really was in a relationship with Seunghyun? But that doesn’t matter now, I don’t have feelings for him’
 My head started to ache more of only thinking about all the stuff. ‘I need to leave’

“I will leave now” I said and stood up on unsteady legs. They didn’t seem to hear me so I just left the house. The sun hit my face and everything was quiet.

“Damn this headache, and damn all those memories!” I said for myself and walked back to the park to relax. ‘At least the weather keeps me on good mood, as long as nothing else will happen’
 
I sat down in the park for some minutes and finally my headache was gone.

“OMO! IT’S KANG DAESUNG!”

I heard some girls scream my name and when I looked up I saw a group, around 10 girls, running towards me. ‘I forgot I’m famous now! I need to get away from them’ I stood up quickly and started to run away from the fangirls, that were now only some meters behind me. I could hear them scream my name and how much they loved me, but if they catch me they would tear me apart. I was breathing heavy and my legs started to give in, but I continued to run from the crazy fangirls. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and I was pulled into an alley. The person dragged me along and finally I was safe from the group of hungry piranhas. 

“It can be pretty dangerous if you show yourself in the opened” the person said. I looked up and realized it was Yun.

“Hehe, be happy I was here so I could save you. I have helped you twice now! Guess you own me?” She said and grinned big. I sighed and gave her a smile.

“Let’s go eat some ice cream, my treat”

“Yes! Let’s go!” She yelled happy and grabbed my arm again. We started walking and she was talking non-stop. Suddenly I saw a big building.

“YG” I whispered for myself.

“Are the other guys working?” She asked and looked up at the building.

“Yeah I guess”

“Omo! I see TOP-Oppa in the window!”

I looked up and could see Seunghyun stand in one of the windows. Jiyong appeared next to him and they both walked away.

“We should keep going” Yun said and smiled at me.

“Yeah, before all the great ice cream is sold out!” I said and grinned. We started walking again and we continued to talk with each other. Before buying ice cream I went inside a store and bought a cap so no more crazy fangirls wouldn’t recognize me.

“It sure is nice weather today” Yun said while we sat down in the park and ate some ice cream. I nodded in agreement but suddenly I started to feel watched. I looked around in the park but no one was watching me.

“Are you okay?” Yun said and looked at me with worried eyes.

“It’s okay, I just feel watched”

“It’s probably just a feeling”

I nodded and smiled. We continued talking for some hours and before I knew it the clock was a little bit over 4pm.

“I have to go now, I promised the others to be home before 5pm” I said and stood up from the grass.

“Is it okay it I walk with you back home? My house is in the same direction” She said and stood up beside me. I nodded and we walked down the street to the dorm.


“My house is this way…um, it was nice seeing you again” Yun said and stopped. It was 3 more blocks before I was at the dorm.

“Yes it was, but I can’t help feeling bad for not remembering you” I said and smiled sadly.

“Yeah…we have been friends for some years”

“Hopefully I will remember those memories”

“I always liked talking with you…actually…” She started to scratch the back of her head nervously. “I have always liked you”

I looked surprised at her but smiled.  “You’re nice, I like you too”

“No, when I say like…I mean I like you, more than a friend”

I felt my face heat up.

“Y-You mean?”

“You’re so slow Daesung! I’m asking you out!”

I didn’t know what to answer and suddenly Seunghyun came up in my mind and my heart started to beat faster. ‘Omg! Why did I start think about him all of sudden?! My heart won’t stop beating. Maybe…maybe it could turn out good if I date Yun, I could forget about Yoon-Mi and hopefully Seunghyun would stop talking about us being a couple!”

“Y-yes, I would like to go out with you” I manage to say. Yun’s face shined up and she looked me right in the eyes and smiled. She slowly closed her eyes and leaned closer to me. I swallowed hard and leaned forward, my lips only inches apart from hers. I was about to kiss her but Seunghyun’s face continued coming up in my mind. ‘Damn it! Get out of my head already!’
 I took a breath and kissed Yun on the lips, placing my arms around her. It felt nice kissing her, but I didn’t feel completed. I ended the kiss and smiled shyly, she looked at me and smiled, but her expression changed and I heard heavy footsteps behind me.
 

-oOo-
Seunghyun POV
 

I looked out from the window and was shocked to see Daesung standing on the street with that girl from last night. I didn’t know why but I don’t trust her, there’s something fishy about her. Suddenly Daesung looked up and our eyes met.

“Seunghyun! I didn’t say you could have a break, start dance again” Jiyong said and appeared beside me. I looked at him and nodded slowly, before walking away from the window. I started to dance with the other guys but I couldn’t stop thinking about Daesung. ‘Who is that girl, why is she with Daesung? What if she makes a move and he won’t remember me, I don’t want to lose him!’

“Seunghyun!” Jiyong yelled at me and I came out of my thoughts.

“Y-Yeah?”

“Go home for today, you just keep messing this up!”

“I…I’m sorry Leader” I said and mentally scolded myself for messing up the dance.

“Make sure you are on better thoughts tomorrow, the concert is soon”

I nodded and left the room with my stuff. I took a shower and changed into other cloths. ‘Should I go home? But I don’t like Daesung being alone with that girl, what if…she’s a crazy person?  She may hurt him! I must find them’

I took on a cap and glasses so I wouldn’t get recognized, then I left the building. I started walking down the street looking around, hoping I would see them. After 15 minutes I saw them sit in the park eating ice cream together. I sat at a bench some feet behind them and tried to hear what they talked about. The time went really slow but finally Daesung stood up from the grass. 

“I have to go now, I promised the others to be home before 5pm” He said and stood up from the grass.

“Is it okay it I walk with you back home? My house is in the same direction” She said and stood up beside him. They started walking and I made sure I waited some minutes before walking after them. Nothing more happened and I was happy over that, hopefully she would leave soon so I could speak with Daesung. Then I heard the words that made me stop.

“You’re so slow Daesung! I’m asking you out!”

‘No! no no no ! She can’t be serious!’

“Y-yes, I would like to go out with you”

It felt like my heart was breaking into millions of pieces.  Daesung leaned over that girl and kissed her. Emotions ran over me and I didn’t know what I should do.

“D-Dae” I whispered and suddenly my emotions took over. I ran over and grabbed his arm, dragging him with me down the street.

“What the hell are you doing?! Let go of me!” Daesung yelled out of surprised and tried to escape from my grip. I stayed quiet and continued walking.

“Let go of me!” He hissed and pulled his arm out of my grip. Suddenly I realized what I was doing, remembering what I just saw.

“Why did you kiss that girl!?” I yelled. My heart was filled with anger and jealousy, why did he kiss her?!

“That doesn’t consider you!”

I pushed him against the wall and he couldn’t move. I tried to calm down but it didn’t work, he KISSED her!

“You know very well why that considers me!” I said and leaned closer to him. “You only belong to me!”

I held his face and kissed him hard. He gasped for air and I saw my change to slide my tongue inside his mouth. He let out a small moan and tried to push me away. I ran my hands through his blond hair and held him closer to me. I couldn’t stop myself even if I wanted to. His beautiful lips touched someone else other than mine! Suddenly I felt pain in my tongue and I pushed myself away from him.

“Stop it!” He yelled and tried to run away but I grabbed his hand, holding him back.

“No! I’ll make you remember us again”

He looked directly into my eyes and I fell hard to the ground when he pushed me with all his strength.

“Leave me the alone! We may have been a couple before I lost my memory, but I don’t want to remember loving you and I will NEVER love you! So just get out of my ing life! You disgusting !”

 


A/N

update~
Daesung and Yun are now a couple! (oh no D:) And Daesung said some really mean things to Seunghyun.
Will Seunghyun give up, or keep trying to make Daesung remember?
And Seunghyun felt something fishy about Yun...what can it be~?

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3
Please leave comments (if you want) about what you think about the story! ^^

See you guys in the next chapter!