What's wrong with me?

Remember

Chapter 11
3rd POV
 

“Have BIGBANG gone bad boys?”

Seunghyun looked shocked at the TV and couldn’t believe his eyes.

“We also saw this on the internet” Youngbae said and appeared in the room with his laptop. Seunghyun looked at the screen and saw it was the popular site; ‘Hottest Kpop News’

“…that man who was outside our house last night, he was a reporter…and Yun talked with him!” Seunghyun exclaimed and looked at the others.

“Did you really hit her?” Jiyong asked and sat down on the couch.

“I guess I did…I slapped her on the face because she was saying something she shouldn’t have” Seunghyun answered and sat down beside him and Youngbae. They heard footsteps and a sleepy Daesung entered the room just in time for the commercial to end on the TV.

 “And we are back with the breaking news going around on the internet!” The news woman said and everyone looked at the TV.

“What’s going on?” Daesung said and looked at Seunghyun and the others.

“You’ll see” Jiyong said and Daesung looked at the TV with a frown.

“Last night a reported from the popular website ‘HottestKpopNews’ reported that BIGBANG’s Daesung is in a relationship…or more; was in a relationship”

Daesung’s eyes turned big in shock as the woman continued to talk.

“Daesung’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend entered BIGBANG’s dorm last night and later the same night she ran out and was crying her eyes out. She told the reporter that she was supposed to stay over for the night at their dorm but suddenly the other members turned against her and the rapper T.O.P hit her”

Seunghyun glanced at Daesung who was still in shock from the news.

“The reporter asked many question to the girl, who wants to be anonymous at the moment. She told us the members of BIGBANG were nice to her in the beginning but when Daesung suddenly left the room everyone’s attitude changed. ‘They seemed to have something against me’ She said to the reporter. ‘They turned back to normal when Daesung came back, but they sent me glares the whole time. On the evening when I got up to take some water everyone attacked me. G-dragon and Youngbae told me they didn’t want me here, they really didn’t approve me as Daesung’s girlfriend. Seungri started to talk about something how I will ruin BIGBANG’s reputation because I didn’t fit as a girlfriend for Daesung. I told them that I and Daesung loved each other and they should be happy for us…but then suddenly T.O.P hit me, yelling at me to leave and I ran out of the house, scared to death! I don’t know why he hit me! I had no idea they treated people this way’
 She started crying and they didn’t get anything else out of her. So now is the big question here; ‘Have BIGBANG gone badboys?’ Do they really treat other people like that? Fans all over the country and the world are upset about this! We still haven’t heard their story but hopefully we can get in contact with YG Entertainment and BIGBANG soon“ The news woman said and ended the show. Seunghyun clenched his hands into fits and slammed them in the table.

“What the is wrong with that girl?!” He hissed angrily and looked at the TV.

“It’s my fault…” Daesung whispered and Jiyong turned around to look at him.

“What exactly happened yesterday?” He asked and frowned.

“She…umm…” Daesung murmured nervously, not knowing what to say about the last night.

“Dae, I can tell them” Seunghyun said and Daesung nodded at him.

“Yun was only using Daesung to get close to me… she is the crazy fan who stalked me a year ago. When she heard Daesung lost his memory she planned this whole thing out to come closer to me. She randomly attacked me last night in the kitchen and started to say things about us being meant to be and that I will get used to her love. Then Daesung appeared in the door opening and she was starting to yell bad things about him, that’s why I slapped her” He told them and the others listened carefully, but suddenly a young male voice interrupted them.

“Guys! Guys! Look what I found!” Seungri yelled loudly from his room.

“Aish! Why is he yelling so damn loud at a time like this?!” Jiyong growled angrily and walked out of the room together with Youngbae. Seunghyun stood up and laid his hand on Daesung’s shoulder.

“Are you okay?” He said and the blonde boy looked up on him.

“…Yeah, thanks”

“It will be alright so don’t worry, come one let’s see what Seungri wanted”

Daesung nodded and they went over to Seungri’s room.

“Hyung, look here” The maknae said and pointed at the computer. Seunghyun stood behind him and looked at the screen.

“You wanted to show us a blog?” He asked confused.

“Yes, but look closely on the blog” Seungri said and rolled his eyes. The blog’s name was ‘We love TOP and BIGBANG’ and it was a picture of Yun but her name said ‘Su-Hyun’.

“Su-Hyun?” Seunghyun said and looked closely at the picture, it sure was Yun.

“There was a girl who called Yun; Su-Hyun when we was outside last night, is it some kind of false name?” Daesung said and looked at Seungri.

“I think so, look here” The younger boy answered and clicked on a gallery. It was pictures of their dorm rooms and a blue ring.

“So she was taking photos when Seunghyun found her in his room!” Jiyong exclaimed and looked at the new taken photos.

“T-t-that is my ring! She stole it from me!” Seunghyun said shocked and pointed at the blue ring. Seungri clicked on the photo and there was a text written. ‘I got this ring from TOP oppa! Kyaah~ he must love me~!!

“How dare she steal my precious ring?!” Seunghyun hissed and clenched his hands into fits.

“We will get it back, don’t worry” Youngbae said and patted his shoulder. Daesung looked at the ring and remembered it’s the same ring Yun dropped in the hall. ‘So that’s why it was familiar to his ring, it was one of his!’ He thought and looked back at the others.

“By the way shouldn’t we go to YG and talk with him?” Seungri said and looked at his hyungs.

“You heard the news too?” Daesung said and bit his lip nervously. It was his fault all this happened, if he only would have listened to the others and not trust Yun.

“Of course, I read it on the internet first because I wasn’t sleeping like you two” Seungri said and turned around to look at Daesung, noticing that he was feeling guilty.

“Don’t worry hyung, we don’t blame you for this” He continued and smiled. “None of us knew that Yun would spread some stupid lie like this”

“Then should we go to YG now and talk with him?” Seunghyun said and looked at Youngbae.

“Try leaving the house” He answered and sighed.

“What do you mean?”

“Look through the windows in the living room”

Seunghyun looked puzzled at him and walked out of the room. A loud sound was coming from outside and he stood in front of the curtains.

“I didn’t hear this before, what’s going on outside?” He said for himself and opened the curtains. He screamed in pain when thousands of camera flashlights went off and hit him right in the eyes.

“T.O.P is it true you hit that poor girl?!”

“Are BIGBANG actually unfriendly behind the camera?!”

“Please come out and speak to us!!”

Millions of reporters were yelling out millions of question while Seunghyun got panic and tried to close the curtains.

“Still want to try leaving the house?” Youngbae said and entered the room when Seunghyun was out of sight for the reporters.

“They’re like lions waiting for their meat out there” Seunghyun said and fell down on the couch, sighing deep.

“I have called YG and he will come and get us” Jiyong said and entered the room with Seungri and Daesung.

“How will he get us out of the house?” Seunghyun said and lifted up his head so he could see the others.

“They park the car near our door so the reporters hopefully won’t attack us”


After 15 minutes of waiting they could hear a car outside the house. Youngbae looked through a little part of the curtains and saw it was an YG car.

“Okay, we can leave now!” He said and looked at the others. They went to the door and opened it slowly. The reporters attacked the door with their cameras.

“Are you guys violent?! What did that poor girl say to make you treat her like that? Talk!!” They yelled, but the BIGBANG members ignored the questions and went inside the car.

“Oh god this is a mess” Jiyong sighed and looked out the window at the annoyed reporters.

-oOo-
Daesung POV
 

I sat outside the office alone, the other guys was talking to YG. ‘Why did I trust that girl, I should have sensed something was wrong...she said lies about us, and stole hyung’s ring’ I thought and sighed deep.

“Hyung, you can go in now” Seungri said and exited the office. I stood up and nodded, glanced at Seunghyun who gave me a little smile. I felt my heart beat faster but it quickly stopped when I looked away and went inside the room.

 “So, Daesung…seems like you have gotten the band into a mess, right?” Hyun-suk (YG-papa) said and looked at me with his arms crossed. I sat down on my knees and bent down my head.

“I’m so sorry about this. I didn’t know it would turn out this…I thought she…but then I found her…and she..she” I stuttered nervously and looked down on the floor.

“I know, I know” He said and I could feel him smile at me. “Seunghyun has already told me the whole story and what she did”

“What should we do?” I said and looked up on him.

“She told the reporters how you guys treated her bad, but Seungri told me about her blog and the ring. I think we can use that”

“How?” I asked confused and stood up.

“Jiyong and Seungri sai-“

*Beep Beep*

Hyun-suk frowned as my phone interrupted him.

“A-A, I’m sorry I will turn the phone off!” I stuttered nervously and took out the phone. ‘…A message form Yun…why?’ I thought and opened the text.

------
’11.08
To Daesung, From Yun:

I have a deal to offer, meet me in the park at 12 o’clock’

------

“Is something wrong?” Hyun-suk asked and I looked nervously up on him.

“..No, not at all! … It was my mom, that all. She was worried and wanted to meet me today” I lied and laughed a little, hoping he would buy it.

“Ah…alright” He said and looked suspicious at first, but then smiled. “Why don’t go and see her now?”

“But you were going to tell me what we should say to the reporters”

“Don’t worry about that, Jiyong can tell you later before the interview”

“When is the interview going to be?”

“I will call for an interview now and maybe it will be hold later, but go now” He said and took up his cellphone. I nodded and went over to the door, walking outside. I looked around and noticed the others aren’t here anymore.

“Maybe they are in the training room? I’ll go and tell them I have to leave” I said for myself and walked towards our training room. ‘What kind of deal are Yun talking about? …I shouldn’t tell the others, I’ll keep it a secret for now’
 

“Ah, there you are Daesung” Jiyong said and smiled when I entered the room. “Did the talk with Hyun-suk go well?”

“Yes,” I smiled back. “Eh, where’s Seunghyun?” I asked when I couldn’t see him in the room.

“Oh, Hyun-suk wanted to talk with him again”

“Oh…well I need to go, um…I’m going to visit my mom so I’ll see you guys later”

I went outside the room before they could say anything.
 Before leaving the building, I grabbed a cap and a jacket so no one would notice me outside.

-oOo-

“Oh, you’re already here”

I looked up and saw Yun stand in front of me. Pain grew in my heart as her eyes met mine. ‘I can’t believe I fell in love with her…and her lies’ I felt like hitting her when I remember everything she said last night.

“Hurry up and follow me, I ain’t got all day” She said and turned around, walking away. I stood up and followed her to a quiet place without people around us. She stopped and looked at me again.

“So, I have a deal to make with you” she said and I frowned.

“What kind of deal?”

“I can stop the scandal, if you persuade TOP oppa to go out with me”

I looked shocked at her.

“I won’t do that!” I said and crossed my arms. ‘Is she stupid?! Like hell I would do that’ Her expression changed to anger and she glared at me.

“Fine, then I will…hm…I will d-”

“Will do what?!” A Deep voice said behind us. I turned around and saw Seunghyun walk towards us.

“Seunghyun, what are you-“

“Oppa!! I knew you would come for me~” Yun interrupted me and smiled big to him.

“Stop being all; ‘Oh-I-am-such-a-cutie-when-I-am-actually-Satan-himself’” He hissed at her and stood up beside me. She frowned and took up something from her pocket.

“Fine, but you will love me! We are meant to be…” She said and revealed what she had in her pocket, Seunghyun’s ring. “…If you don’t be mine, I will … break this ring I took from you”

Seunghyun’s eyes went wide when he saw the ring.

“Give me my ring” He growled. She held up the ring in front of Seunghyun’s face and smirked.

“I will give it to you~ if you-“ She didn’t get time to finish the sentence because Seunghyun took the ring from her hand.

“YAH! You can’t just take it before I finish talking!!” She yelled angrily and tried to take the ring back.

“This is not a stupid movie. I won’t just stand here and watch you finish talking when I just can grab it” He said and sighed at her stupidly.

“Why do you even like that ring so much?! It looks like all your other rings” she said and crossed her arms.

“I got it from someone who means a lot to me”

I flinched at the words and glanced at him. ‘The ring…he got it from me…’ He looked down on me and smiled, my heart started to beat faster.

“Let’s go away from here” He said and I nodded. I felt his hand touch my shoulder and we walked away from Yun.

“YAH! Don’t you dare leave me! I wasn’t done here! … I will make it worse for you!!” She yelled behind us, but I didn’t hear any footsteps. ‘Guess she don’t care to follow’
 We walked in silence and I started to feel uncomfortable. I glanced up on Seunghyun but he was facing forward. ‘I must say something to break the silent’

“H-how did you know where I was?” I said and he looked down on me. It was the only question I could think of.

“Do you know that you’re terrible at lying? Hyun-suk saw through your lie easily and wanted me to follow you” He said and I blushed from embarrassment. ‘I’m stupid for thinking that they actually believed my lie’

“I-is that so…” I said nervously and it went quiet again. We continued to walk in silent when suddenly both of us got a message on Line. Seunghyun took up his phone and opened his message.

“It’s from Jiyong” He said and I looked at the message on my phone. ‘Come home quickly. Hyun-suk called and said the interview is going to be hold in 30 minutes’

“Ah! And I still don’t know what we’re going to say!” I said and looked nervously at Seunghyun.

“Don’t worry about it, Jiyong will tell you back at the dorm”

-oOo-
 

“She dug her own grave? What do you mean?” I said confused and looked at Jiyong. We were at the YG building, waiting for the interview with the reporters.

“Yes, she told the reporter about how bad we treated her but on her blog she uploaded pictures of how fun she had, and a picture of the ring she stole from Seunghyun” He explained and I nodded slowly.

“If we tell this to the reporters, will they believe us?”

“Yes…hopefully, but don’t worry just leave the talk to us” He said and I smiled nervously. ‘I will keep quiet so I don’t ruin anything’
 Suddenly Hyun-suk entered the room and we stood up.

“Are you guys ready?” He said and we all nodded. “Great, let’s go!”

We went out of the room and walked down the hallway, entering another big room. Thousands of camera lightings hit our eyes when the reporters spotted us. We stood up in front of everyone and I looked nervously at the reporters. Suddenly I felt a warm hand in mine and my heart started to beat faster. I looked to my left and Seunghyun smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, it will be fine” He whispered in my ear and I blushed. ‘Damn, what is wrong with me?!’

 


A/N

I'm turning into a  again.

I don't know if this chapter turned out how I wanted D: Don't know it if were interesting to read, but I'm having a horrible writers block a.t.m and it won't go away OTL
But I'm trying to write the fastest I can so I can upload ;u;

(btw me and my sister made the BIGBANG picture...I have no idea if a site like that exist xD we just took a random name~)

So in this chapter:...Aish! What is Yun thinking with? >8[ Will the reporters believe BIGBANG? And Daesung ... his heart starts beating faster when Seunghyun touch him ...hmm? -wink wink-

(Actually, this story is near its end dun dun dun D:)
 

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!