The big day (Bonus)

Remember

Chapter 16
(Bonus)
3rd POV


Never did really both of them think they would stand where they stand right now; both being nervous about the wedding that is about to start in 15 minutes.
 It’s been 4 months since Seunghyun proposed to Daesung and they have been having a lot to do.
 Since the VIPs didn’t known about their relationship that was the first hard thing they had to tell ... luckily almost everyone accepted it. Some VIPs left, but new VIPs came and supported them with the rest.
 Now the day had finally come, Seunghyun stood in one part of the church and Daesung in the other, both making themself ready for the big day.

“Youngbae, I am so nervous I’m about to die!” Daesung exclaimed and looked up from the chair on Youngbae.

“Daesung, take it easy. It will go just fine” Youngbae said and rested his hand on Daesung’s shoulders, giving him a light massage. Daesung breathed in and out deep and tried to relax his nerves, which he didn’t. He couldn’t believe he was 15 minutes away from marrying Seunghyun. He always had the dreams of marrying Seunghyun in the future, but when the accident happened he thought it would make things harder, but instead they have only become closer to each other, realizing how much they love and need each other.

While Daesung was trying to calm down the other nervous boy Seunghyun stood in his room and fixed his hair over and over again.

“Seunghyun, you already look as good as you can” Seungri sighed and tried to stop Seunghyun from fixing his hair more.

“I know Seungri, but I just want to look perfect for him” Seunghyun said and swallowed nervously, constantly looking into the mirror to make sure he still looked okay.

“Believe me hyung, you could look like trash and Daesung would still think you looked perfect” Jiyong said and chuckled.

“Very funny, do you think I can go and see him?” Seunghyun looked at Seungri and Jiyong and smiled a little.

“You know it means bad luck to see the other before the wedding”

“I won’t look, just talk with him through the door so I can calm my nerves” Seunghyun pouted and hoped they would let him go.

“Alright, come back in 5 minutes” Jiyong said and Seunghyun smiled big and went out of the door, walking towards Daesung’s room.

Youngbae stood and fixed Daesung’s tie when Seunghyun knocked lightly on the door.

“Who can it be?” Youngbae said and went over to the door. He grabbed the handle but Seunghyun stopped him on the other side from opening it.

“Don’t open the door, it’s me” He said quickly. Daesung looked up on the door when he heard the familiar voice.

“Seunghyun, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to get ready?” He said and walked to the door.

“I am .. but I needed to hear your voice before it all begin” Seunghyun said and smiled a little. Daesung rested his head against the door and smiled.

“I am nervous ..” He said and Seunghyun chuckled deep.

“I am too, but it will go well, I know that~”

“How do you know?”

“Daedae, I know everything” Seunghyun laughed a little, which made Daesung relax. “I have to go now, but I will see you soon”

“Alright” Daesung said and he could hear his fiancé leave the door.

“Let’s finish up the last part before it all begins” Youngbae said and came up with a red flower to Daesung. He put the beautiful flower on Daesung’s black tuxedo and smiled at his dongsaeng.

“Still feeling nervous?”

Daesung shook his head. “Not so much anymore, Seunghyun calmed me down”

“Good, then come on, it’s time for it to start”

-oOo-

Seunghyun stood in front of the big double door. His heart started to beat faster as he heard the music start playing. A quiet creak was heard as the doors opened. Seunghyun held his breath and started to walk down the aisle, each step being synced to the music. The clicking from cameras was heard and everyone had their eyes on Seunghyun.
 Seunghyun held his head high and had his eyes focused on the altar. When he got to the end of the aisle he turned around and bowed to the crowd. He looked at his parents and Daesung’s, who smiled big at him. Next Seunghyun’s two grooms; Jiyong and Seungri walked in and made their way over to him.

Then the music changed and the doors opened again. Everyone’s eyes turned around and Seunghyun’s heart stopped beating from the sight in front of him. Daesung stood in the door opening and started to walk down the aisle. Immediately he locked eyes with Seunghyun, giving him a shy smile and his cheeks heated up in a blush. He heard the click of cameras and smiled at them. When he got to the end of the aisle he also turned around and bowed to the crowd, glancing towards his parents who smiled. Then he stood beside Seunghyun. He smiled nervously at his fiancé who intertwined their hands together. After him, Daesung’s groom Youngbae walked in and made his way up to his friends.

Then the wedding started and the priest cleared his throat.

“We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Choi Seunghyun and Kang Daesung as they exchange vows of their everlasting love” He started to say and Daesung hugged Seunghyun’s hand a little tighter. “Love comes in many forms and these two young men are a beautiful example that love is powerful, they have today prepared their own vows and Seunghyun, you may start”

Seunghyun nervously takes the ring box and look into Daesung’s beautiful brown eyes, smiling warm. “Kang Daesung, my little DaeDae~” He chuckled and held Daesung’s hand. “We have been together for 3 years now, I love you so much and every day I love you more. Since I first met you I felt affection towards you, but I was too shy to meet my feelings and tell you how I felt. It took me some year to become a man and I was finally able to meet my feelings and tell you the truth. Over a half year ago when you lost your memory, I realized how much you mean to me. I realized how much I need you every day to keep on smiling. I can’t image a life without you and I hope you will always stay by my side from now on and forever, I love you Kang Daesung”

Seunghyun takes the ring and put it on Daesung’s finger, smiling warm at his lower.

Then it was Daesung’s turn.

Daesung took the ring and looked up into Seunghyun’s dark brown eyes. He smiled warm and took an unsteady breath. “Choi Seunghyun, my big boy~” He said and Seunghyun smiled warm at him. “When I first met you I knew there was something special about just you. You had the power to make me laugh and feel safe every time I was near you. I had problems meeting me feelings back in the days, but now I know for sure that I have loved you since day one” He bit his lower lip hard, holding back the tears. “I love you so much every day, and I can’t image what you went through a half year ago, but I will make sure something like that will never happen again. I want to stay by your side forever and I hope you will keep me safe, just like you have done for 3 years. I love you Choi Seunghyun” He finished off and his hand started too shaky. Seunghyun smiled at him, which made him relax a little and he was able to put the ring on Seunghyun’s finger. They had their hands intertwined and looked back at the priest.

“This is the beginning of two lives that’s going to be together as one, now and forever. Love is the most powerful power and I hope you two will cherish it well. I now declare you two married! You now may kiss each other to seal this promise”

When the priest said his last words Seunghyun turned to face Daesung again. He put his hands on Daesung’s hips and pulled him closer, sealing their lips together in a sweet kiss. The cameras started to take a lot of pictures and the crowd cheered of happiness.

Tears escaped Daesung’s eyes and he kissed back, resting his hands on Seunghyun’s back. The kiss ends and Seunghyun smiled big. He held his husband’s hand, caressing the top with his thumb. The new married couple turned around and faced the crowd and their three friends.
 They walked down the aisle together and everyone started to take pictures again. Seunghyun slide one hand around Daesung’s waist and pulled him closer for some pictures. He placed a kiss on Daesung’s cheek, making his husband blush and smile big.

After taking pictures together and receiving ‘congratulations’ from everyone, they took the big car down to the wedding party that was starting as soon as they arrived.

-oOo-

At the party everyone started to dance together after they had eaten the cake. Seunghyun and Daesung were dancing together and none of them could stop smiling. Jiyong, Youngbae and Seungri decided to perform on the stage and sang a lot of songs, pumping up the party.

 Then after a time, the tempo slowed down and Seunghyun put his hands on Daesung’s hips, starting to dance slowly with him. Daesung rested his head against Seunghyun’s chest as they snuggled closer to each other, moving slowly to the music.

 “I am so happy I could die any minute now” Daesung said and Seunghyun kissed the top of his head.

“Me too, I love you .. Choi Daesung” Seunghyun smiled warm making Daesung blush.

“It will take some time to get used to that~” He said and looked down on the ring on his left hand and smiled big. ‘I can’t believe I’m married to him, we are both one’ He thought and touched the ring. ‘No matter what happens, every time I look at the ring I will remember how much I love him’ He looked up on Seunghyun and the smile never left his lips.

“I love you too, Choi Seunghyun”

Their lips met and they shared another gentle kiss together, filled with love and passion for each other.



A/N

THE END

you !!!! Thank you so much for reading this fanfic!

I want to thank you all who has been commented, voting and subscribing! 
I hope you guys have enjoyed this fanfic, and that you like the end

I have been enjoying writing this fanfic and I know I haven't been the faster uploader, but everytime I upload a fanfic and I log in to see "New subscibers, new comments" I get so happy that I cry, thank you so much

I want to tell you guys I am writing on 2 new ToDae fanfics. They are still in progress but I want to know what you think and I want to ask a question. Please answer it means much~

UPDATE: 
Thank you all for voting! 27 of you said Yes and 7 No. Therefore I
 will upload the forwords to my 2 new fanfics:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/569401/love-game-bigbang-gtop-todae
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/569422/time-is-running-out-bigbang-todae
 

Once again; Thank you so much for reading! -bows- 

love you! 

YearOfTheCat