Who are you?

Remember

 

Chapter 5
Daesung POV

“I want to talk, if it’s okay”

I sighed and nodded to him. He gave a weak smile and sat down on a chair near my bed. I waited for him to say something but he just sat there and stared at me with those black eyes. It felt like they looked right through my soul. ‘His eyes are beautiful’ I felt my face heat up in a blush, so I looked away from his gaze. ‘What the hell am I thinking?!’

“Hurry up and say what you want, then leave!” I spit out, realizing it sounded too harsh. It went silent and Seunghyun didn’t say anything. After a while I looked at him, his black eyes showed hurt. I scratched the back of my head nervously.

“Look, I didn’t mean to say it that harsh. Everything is so confusing right now! Suddenly I woke up and you guys were trying to convince me that I have lost 7 year of my memory” I paused, looking for the right words. “Then you came and said that we’re a couple! When I clearly know that I have a girlfriend”

“You and Yoon-Mi broke up over 5 years ago” He whispered but I heard him. ‘There he go again! Why would I break up with her? She loves me and I love her!’

“I’m going to go outside, where’s my jacket?” I said to ignore Seunghyun’s whispering and to change subject. I stood up from the bed and went over to the door, Seunghyun followed me quietly.

“You can’t go and see Yoon-Mi”

“Yes I can, I need to ask her about all this crazy stuff you guys are telling me”

“It’s no safe! What if-”

“Just tell me where my jacket is” I said, interrupting him.

He bit his bottom lip and sighed.

“In our…I mean, in my room”

I followed him down the hallway and he stopped in front of another door and went inside.

“I’ll get your jacket” He said and started to look in a wardrobe. I took a peek inside of the room. It looked like a normal room, but suddenly a shiny thing on the desk got my attention. It looked like a blue egg with silver patters on.

----

“It’s beautiful”

……

“What are you crying for, silly”

----

‘Another memory…What is it for some kind of memories? But it looks familiar, where have I seen it before?’ I was about to pick it up when I heard Seunghyun.

“Here’s your jacket, and it’s best if you have a cap too so people don’t recognize you”

I forgot about the egg and put the jacket and cap on.

“I should go with you or at least someone of the other guys” Seunghyun said. I looked at him and shook my head.

“I will go alone, I will survive seeing my girlfriend”

Just when I was about to exit Seunghyun’s words stopped me.

“Yoon-Mi was cheating behind your back!”

I looked shocked at him. ‘What did he just say?’

“Repeat that” I said and frowned.

“Yoon-Mi was cheating behind your back” He said again and walked closer to me. “She was sleeping with your best friend, and now she is married to him”

I clenched my fist and hit him in the face.

“How dare you make up such a lie?!” I yelled at him. He looked up on me with a scared expression, he didn’t expect me to hit him.

“It’s not lie”

“It clearly is! You all are trying to with my mind!”

“I wouldn’t lie to the person I love!” Seunghyun yelled back at me.

“Well I don’t love you, so give up!!”

“Don’t yell at each other!”

I turned around, facing Youngbae who stood at the door opening.

“What’s wrong?” He said and crossed his arms.

“Nothing, I will go now” I said and passed him.

“Seunghyun what’s wrong?...Seunghyun?”

I looked back at them and saw Seunghyun cry while Youngbae tried to comfort him. I sighed and continued walking down the hallway.

“Where are you going?” Seungri said and peeked out from his room.

“I’m just going to take a walk”

“Want me to go with you?”

“No, I will just be outside for some minutes”

I smiled at him and exited the house. Outside it was starting to get dark and the street lights lit up. I walked down the street looking at everything around me. ‘It looks different…’ I thought and sighed. I walked for 10 minutes and finally I was on the street Yoon-Mi we’re living on. I saw her house and walked to the front door.

---

“Yoon-Mi? Are you home?”

“aaaah~ ohh! Right there Hyun-shik!”

….

“What are you doing!?”

“AH! Oh no! It’s not what it looks like!”

“Have you been cheating on me this whole time!?”

---

‘What the…’ I was frozen, ‘what was that?’ All memories that come up in my head are scaring me, ‘Are they true? Have I really lost memory?’ I knocked on the door, but nobody opened. I sighed and went out on the street again. That’s when I saw her.

“Ah! Yoon-“

“Umma!”

A child passed me and jumped into Yoon-Mi arms.

“Sang-Hee! Did you have fun with daddy in the park?”

“Yes, Daddy took a lot of pretty pictures of me!”

“Really? I have to see them when we get inside”

“Yes! Daddy hurry up!”

“I’m coming”

A man passed me, Hyun-Shik. He walked up to Yoon-Mi and kissed her lips. Suddenly Yoon-Mi’s eyes met mine and I walked away from the scene. I walked and walked, not knowing where I was going. Tears were running down my cheeks. ‘It has been 7 years, I have lost my memory’ I clenched my chest with my hand. ‘Everything hurts so much, why did this have to happen to me!?’ I ended up at the park and sat down under a tree and let the tears fall freely. ‘How did it happen, why did it happen? The other guys, they were telling the truth…’

“D-Daesung?”

I looked up and saw a girl stand in front of me. I didn’t manage to say anything my head hurt too much.

“Are you alright? I heard you lost memory”

“…I’m fine…”

“You want to go with me to the bar for a drink?”

“…Do I know you?”

She was quiet for a minute but smiled and chuckled.

“..You forgot me too? We’re friends! But don’t worry about forgetting me, let’s go drink!”

We walked together to a bar and she tried to cheer me up. When we came to the bar I ordered strong drinks, hoping they would clear up my mind.
 

-oOo-
3rd POV
 

Seunghyun sat nervously on the couch waiting for Daesung to return home. It has been 5 hours since he left the house. He wanted to go out looking but Youngbae told him to stay home.
 He looked up when he saw Youngbae’s door open.

“You’re still awake?” He said and drank from a bottle of water.

“…I can’t sleep when he’s not in the house”

“Don’t worry he will return home soon, go get some sleep now okay?”

“Sure, I’m just going to eat something”

Youngbae disappeared into his room again and Seunghyun got up from the couch. He walked into the kitchen and heated up yesterday’s kimchi stew and ate in peace. After he ate up he cleaned up and exited the room. He walked towards his lonely room but stopped when he heard someone at the front door.

“D-Daesung?” He said quietly and moved towards the door to unlock it. He screamed when Daesung fell dead drunk to the floor.

“Oh my god, Daesung! Are you okay?”

Seunghyun helped him up on his feet’s again and tried to look the blond man in the eyes.

“Stawp touching meh” Daesung said and flapped with his arms.

“Calm down, you have been drinking too much” Seunghyun said, trying to calm Daesung down.

“He had a few drinks” A voice said. Seunghyun looked up at the door and saw a girl stand there.

“Who are you!?”

“Take it easy, TOP. I’m Daesung’s friend” she said and smiled. 

 

A/N
*crawling on floor* H-hellu ;3; God I'm a slow updater! TT_TT
I have tons of homeworks that is killing me, and I have been sick for over a week...which means no computer! D: (worse than death)

Well here is a new chapter of Remember! Daesung has now accept the fact that he has lost his memory and gets really sad over it, because he is still in love with Yoon-Mi! (poor Seunghyun ;-;) And suddenly a new girl shows up! who can she be? Friend or not? 

hopefully you all can know soon C: (I will try to become faster) 

If you want something to happen in this fanfic, please leave a comment below and I will do what I can to make all of my readers happy! ^_^

I am really happy that so many people are reading this story and I want to say thank you! All comments makes me really happy! *blushes*
See ya guys in the next chapter!