An invitation

Remember

 

Chapter 8
3rd POV
 

Seunghyun sat alone in the waiting room. The other guys were still at the concert, trying to come up with an excuse why T.O.P had to leave everyone. Seunghyun waited for some minutes but it felt like hours and suddenly the door opened.

“Is he alright?!” He said as soon as the doctor came out of Daesung’s room.

“He is fine” The doctor said and smiled. “He probably passed out because of the headache he had”

“When will he wake up?”

“Probably later tonight so don’t worry”

“…Can I go inside and see him?” Seunghyun asked and slowly stood up.

“Yes you can, I will come back again later and check on him” The doctor said and left. Seunghyun walked towards the door and went inside. He closed the door and looked around in the room. It was dark outside, but a single lamp on the nightstand light up the whole room. Seunghyun walked over to the bed and looked down on Daesung’s face. ‘He looks so peaceful’ He thought and sat down on a chair. The light started to disturbed him so he turned off the lamp, now the only light was the moonlight shining through the window.


“Why are you sitting in complete darkness?!” Jiyong complained when he walked inside the room 30 minutes later. Seunghyun looked up on his friends and shrugged his shoulders.

“I like the moonlight better”

Jiyong, Seungri and Youngbae sat down on some chairs on the other side of the bed.

“Is he alright?” Seungri asked and looked worried at his hyung. Seunghyun nodded and smiled to make the maknae calm down.

“The doctor said he passed out because of headache, he will wake up soon”

“We’re lucky you saw him when he fainted” Youngbae said and smiled.

“Yeah, when I turned around to see what he was doing, he fell down to the ground and yelled something before he passed out”

“Did you hear what he yelled?” Jiyong asked and Seunghyun shook his head slowly.

“No, you should know it’s impossible to hear from stage” He answered and the others nodded. The time went by slowly and without realizing they have been sitting there for 2 hours.

“Nuuugh”

Seunghyun’s eyes opened and he looked at Daesung, who started to wake up.

“Daesung hyung” Seungri said happy and smiled big. Daesung opened his eyes slowly and tried to focus on the people around him.

“Are you okay?” Youngbae said when Daesung was fully awake.

“Yeah, did I pass out or something?” He said and looked at everyone. They all looked at each other then back at Daesung.

“You don’t remember you fainted?” Jiyong said. Daesung went quiet for some seconds but suddenly sat up in the bed.

“I fainted because of my headache, I got it when pictures suddenly popped up in my mind…and...wait! I remember everything! Oh god, I can’t believe I forgot!” He said and looked at everyone.

“You really remember?” Seunghyun said and felt his heart beat faster. Daesung smiled and nodded.

“Yeah! I can’t believe I forgot about BIGBANG, how could I?!”

“W..what?”

-oOo-
 

“Seunghyun…” Youngbae whispered and looked at the restroom door where Seunghyun was hiding. He sighed and was going to leave, that’s when he noticed Seunghyun forgot to lock the door when he ran inside. He pulled down the handle and opened the door. He saw Seunghyun sit on the toilet, curled up like a ball.

“He still doesn’t remember” He whispered quietly with tears running down his cheeks. Youngbae sat down in front of him and put a comforting hand on his knee.

“He will remember, don’t give up your hopes” He said and tried to make his hyung stop crying. Seunghyun just shook his head and bit his lower lip.

“No, he won’t…you heard him before, he remember these 6 years of BIGBANG…but…those past 2 years we been together, it’s erased. He doesn’t remember our time together…only the time with BIGBANG” He cried. Youngbae pulled him down to an embrace and his back comfortingly. Seunghyun buried his face in Youngbae’s neck and hugged him tight. After some minutes in quiet Seunghyun pulled away and looked down.

“Sorry I must look so stupid right now…and as a hyung I must look strong”

Youngbae shook his head and patted Seunghyun’s shoulder.

“It’s hard to be strong in this situation, but believe me; he will remember, so don’t worry just give it some more time” He said and smiled. Seunghyun nodded and they both stood up and left the room.

-oOo-

The next day Daesung woke up by noon. He went out of the room and looked down the hall towards Seunghyun’s room.

“Seems like he still hasn’t come out of the room since last night” he said for himself. He walked inside the kitchen and sat down in front of Jiyong at the dining table.

“Seunghyun seems really down, even though I got my memory back” Daesung said and sighed.

“He wished you would remember him, you really don’t remember those memories?”

“No I don’t, but I have Yun now and I like her…he has to accept that”

“Just don’t trust Yun too much, I and the others feels there’s something wrong with her”

“Don’t be stupid! Yun is a wonderful girl. You guys are just mad because I love her and not Seunghyun”

Jiyong didn’t say anything more, just shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly Seungri walked inside and smiled to them.

“What are you doing Seungri?” Jiyong said and looked up on him.

“I’ll help Youngbae hyung with the dinner!” He answered and smiled bigger.

“Sorry guys, our house will burn down” Youngbae said and entered the room.

“Hyung!” Seungri said and pouted sadly, making everyone laugh. When the dinner was done and the kitchen still there, they all sat and ate together, everyone except Seunghyun who still didn’t feel alright. After dinner Youngbae saved some food for Seunghyun in case he got hungry. Jiyong went to his own room to practice and so did Seungri. Daesung went inside his own room and started to text with Yun.


’15.08
To Daesung, From Yun:

Omo! You really got your memory back?!’

------
’15.10
To Yun, From Daesung:

Yes I really do, I remember BIGBANG again!’

------
’15.11
To Daesung, From Yun:

That’s wonderful honey!
By the way, I’m your girlfriend…so is it okay
if I come and stay over for a night at your dorm?
I would like to meet the others~’

 

“Eh? She wants to come over here?” He said surprised. “I need to ask the others but they are working… I’ll ask them later”

’15.13
To Yun, From Daesung:

I guess it’s okay that you come over
I just need to ask the others’

------
’15.13
To Daesung, From Yun:

Great! I’ll come tonight!’


“Aish, she invited herself even though I said I have to ask the others first” He said and lay down on the bed. “I guess I need to tell the others before she comes…but I need to rest some more, my headache is killing me and I can’t take anymore pills”

2 seconds later he fell asleep.

-oOo-
Daesung POV

------
I woke up in a plane.
 ‘Where am I?’ I thought and looked around.

“Are you awake Daesungie~?” A husky voice said. I looked to my left and saw Seunghyun smile at me. He leaned towards me and kissed my forehead. I tried to say something but like my other dream I had some day ago, I couldn’t speak.

“We will arrive in about 15 minutes I think” He said and smiled. I looked confused at him, ‘where will we arrive? where even are we?’ I looked towards the window and saw a lot of rain. I looked back at Seunghyun who smiled at me. Suddenly I felt his hot breath against my ear.

“I guess I was too hard on you last night, you didn’t get much sleep” He whispered low in my ear. ‘WHAT?! Get away from my ear! What the hell are you saying?!’ I thought and started to get panic, ‘what is this for dream?!’
 I felt a hand on my leg and another under my chin. Seunghyun lifted up my face and we were only inches apart.

!!BOOOM!!
------

I flew up from the bed and gasped for air. I felt sweat running down my whole body and I tried to calm down.

“What the hell was that for dream?!” I said and looked around in the room, making sure I was back in reality. ‘It was a plane accident…is it a memory? They told me I lost my memory in a plane accident, but how come I don’t remember the accident? What happened there…’ I felt my headache come back and looked at the clock, ’17.34 , I have been sleeping a long time and I guess I can take some new pills’

I stood up from the bed and walked out of the room, it was quiet, but a piano sounds was heard from Youngbae’s room. When I walked inside the kitchen I saw Seunghyun heat up the leftovers. I sat down quietly at the table and grabbed some pills that stood beside me. When Seunghyun turned around he looked frightened at me, guess I scared him.

“Dae you scared me!” He said and sat down in front of me with the food.

“I’m sorry hyung…” I said and pouted. “but are you feeling better now?”

“huh?” Seunghyun said and looked surprised at me.

“You don’t seem so happy that I got my memory back…”

Seunghyun sighed and ate some of the food he heated up.

“I am happy that you got your memory of BIGBANG back, now we can be five on stage again…but….”

“You wish I remembered you too, huh?” I interrupted him and he nodded. I sighed and looked out of the window.

“I’m sorry but I don’t have any memory of my old “feelings” for you” I said and looked back on him. “I don’t feel anything for you, and I don’t want to because I-“

“You have that girl now and you like her” Seunghyun interrupted me.

“Yes and I only like you as a friend, you have always been my friend since the beginning and I want it to stay like that. So can we act normal with each other? I really love spending time with you, but not when it’s awkward atmosphere”

“…Sure, I’ll try act the way I did before I got feelings for you”

I gave him a little smile. ‘Great, we will be best friends again like we always been… I just hope he won’t say anything weird when Yun comes over…Oh! I forgot to tell them she was coming over!’

“Thank you” I said. “And before I forget, Yun wanted to come ov-“

*DING DONG*

“I’ll get it” I heard Seungri say from the other room and he went to open the door, then I heard Yun’s voice.

“Seungri oppa! Where’s Daesungie~?”


A/N 

YO! the  is back with a new chapter!
(XD)

I feel so horrible! So many of you thought he remembered his love for Seunghyun, and he didn't D: 
He only remember BIGBANG.

And omg! Yun is comming over? Dun dun duun!

This chapter isn't as long as the other, but I didn't know what to write ._."
I will start writing the next chapter soon! I have one last big test in math and chemistry before summer break~

 

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

 

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!