Memories

Remember

Chapter 13
Daesung POV
 

Why does it sound so familiar?

I couldn’t take my eyes of the beautiful musical egg while I carefully took it out of Seunghyun’s hands. Finally I could see what was inside, an angel of silver. Seunghyun looked confused at me, but I ignored him. The melody ran through my ears like a slight breeze. ‘It sounds sad, yet happy. Where have I heard it before?’ I thought.

Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my head and I gasped for air.
 



Memory

 I looked up on the big building and swallowed nervously.

“Come on Daesungie you can do it! You’re one step closer to become a singer, don’t let your fear stop you!” I said to myself, trying to relax my nerves. I flinched when I heard a deep chuckled and a tall boy with black hair walked past me. He turned around and my heart skipped a beat. I swear to god, those eyes could make anyone faint.
 He grinned at me before walking inside the building and my face heated up in a blush. ‘W-what the hell? Did he laugh at me?’ I was about to enter the building when I heard my phone ring. ‘Ops, forgot to turn it off!’ I took up the phone and saw a text from Yoon-Mi, my grilfriend.

’09:47
To Daesung, From Yoon-Mi

Good luck on the audition Oppa!
I know you will make it! xoxo~’


I smiled and walked inside the building. Some women turned around and looked at me, immediately I could hear them whisper to each other.

“Omo, he is really ugly…”

“I know! Does he even have eyes? And that big nose…I hope he’s not going to the audition”

My heart sink and I looked down on the floor. ‘I know I’m not handsome, do they really need to remind me?’ I took a deep breath and fought back the tears that were trying to escape my eyes. When I looked back up I saw the boy from before, standing in the end of the hall, looking at me. ‘He probably thinks the same, that’s why he laughed before…at least Yoon-Mi thinks I’m handsome, I’m happy I got her’
 I walked past him and out of the room. ‘I don’t need this on my mind too. Let’s just focus on doing my best in front of Mr.Yang’

-oOo-

“Congratulation Daesung! You’re the last one to become a trainee for my new group” Hyun-Suk said and looked at me. As soon as the words left his mouth I felt my heart starting to beat faster. I did it! I really did it!

“Thank you so much sir! I will do my best!” I said and gave him my brightest smile, then bowing deep.

“Go now to the training room. The other trainees are there as well, make sure to greet them well” He said and pointed at the door, asking me to leave. I bowed one last time before leaving the room. I walked down the hallway and saw the door to my new training room. ‘I hope they are nice’ I thought and took a deep breath before entering the room. I looked around and saw 5 other boys sit down together on the floor. They all stood up and I recognized one of them. ‘That’s the boy from before’.

“You must be the last trainee, right? I’m Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong, 18 years old” One of the boys said and gave me a little smile. ‘I must greet them well. I’m sure they are already well trained so I must do my best to be equal with them’ I smiled big at him and bowed.

“I’m Kang Daesung~ 17 years old. It’s nice to meet you all” I looked up on them again and they started to introduce themself.

“I’m Dong Youngbae, 18 years old”

“I’m Lee Seunghyun~ 16 years old”

“I’m Jang Hyunseung, 17 years old”

I smiled at the other 3 and then I looked on the final trainee, the tall boy from before.

“I’m Choi Seunghyun, 19 years old. It’s nice to meet you, Daesungie~” He said and grinned once again at me. I felt my face heat up in a blush of embarrassment. ‘Yes it’s probably that’

“Do you two already know each other?” Jiyong said and looked confused at us.

“I met him outside the building before,” Seunghyun said and looked at Jiyong, then back at me. “You did it Daesungie, you’re one step closer to become a singer~ it’s that great?”

I frowned. ‘He heard me when I was talking with myself, and now he makes fun of me’ I thought and gritted my teeth’s. I was going to answer him but the door to the room opened and Hyun-Suk walked inside. We all turned to face him, bowing deep.

“I believe you all have introduced yourself to each other? Then I want you all to follow me, we must discuss some things about the documentary” He said and left the room. I decided to wait for the others and be the last one to leave, but apparently Seunghyun decided to do that as well. I sighed a little, ‘Okay, I will take my leave then’ I went over to the door but stopped when I felt his hand on my shoulder, my heart went weird again and skipped another beat.

“Don’t get mad at me~ I was just joking around with you, dongsaeng” He said and this time he smiled warm at me. He ran his big hand through my hair and then patted me. “And don’t listen to what those noonas said about you in the hall. You’re not ugly, I think you’re beautiful” Then he left the room, leaving me shocked from what he just did and said.
 ‘It’s the first time someone called me beautiful’
 



Memory

“Dongsaeng, where are you going?” Jiyong said and crossed his arms, frowning at me.

“Hyung, I need to meet my girlfriend real quickly,” I said and turned around to face him. “It was her birthday two days ago and I wasn’t able to meet her” I pouted, hoping he would let me go.

“Fine, but make it quick” He said and I smiled big. “I and the others will leave to the training room in 20 minutes, make sure you’ll come there when you have met her”

I nodded and hugged him hard.

“Thank you! I will come as fast as I can!” I put on my shoes quickly and grabbed the bag with Yoon-Mi’s gift. I know she loves Bjd dolls so I’ve been saving up for one, for over four months. I smiled from ear to ear while I ran down the street from our new dorm house. ‘I hope she doesn’t mind I’m coming over without me calling first, but I should maybe send a text’ I thought and stopped running. I catch my breath real quick and took up my phone, sending a text; saying I was coming over. When I didn’t get an answer I decided to continue walking.
 About 10 minutes later I stood outside her house. I smiled and walked up to the door, knocking two times.

No answer.

I frowned and knocked again. ‘I’m sure she was going to be home today’ I thought and pouted. I was going to leave but then I heard a scream from the inside. ‘Can it be a robber?!’ I pulled down the handle and to my luck; the door wasn’t locked. 

“Yoon-Mi? Are you home?” I said as I walked inside. I still didn’t get an answer but could hear random noises coming from upstairs. I swallowed nervously and started to walk up the stairs, even though a part of me said ‘don’t go’.

 “aaaah~ ohh! Right there Hyun-shik!”

I froze.

‘W-was that…Yoon-Mi…?’ I thought surprised and stared blankly at the wall in front of me. I stood still for some seconds before I continued to walk towards her room, the became louder. I held my grip around the bag tighter as I slowly opened the door to her bedroom. I dropped the bag and my heart broke into millions of pieces. Yoon-Mi and my “best friend” Hyun-Shik was ing each other on the bed.

“W..What are you doing?!”

They both turned around when they heard my voice.

“AH! Oh no! It’s not what it looks like!” Yoon-Mi said and tried to push Hyun-Shik of her. The sadness and betrayal I felt quickly turned into anger.

“Have you been cheating on me this whole time!?” I yelled at her and my voice cracked. Tears started to run down my cheeks and I clenched my fists.

“It’s not true, I just…fine, my feelings for you faded away and I didn’t want to tell you” She said, now standing in front of me covered in a blanket.

“Oh, really? So instead of telling me the truth, you decided to go and my best friend?!” I spat at her.

“Just blame it all on me! Be happy that I even went out on dates with you! I only did it because no one else wanted an ugly boy like you”

I gasped and felt my heart break into another piece. I wanted to answer her back, but instead I picked up the bag and turned around.

“Then I won’t disturb you with my ugly face anymore, have fun living your life” I said and left the room before I got to hear anything more.

-oOo-

I opened the door to the dorm house. I should be on my way to the training room, but I don’t want to arrive there as the mess I am right now. ‘I will go there later’ I thought and threw off my shoes.

“Dongsaeng? Why are you coming back here?” A deep voice said and I looked up from the floor, meeting Seunghyun’s eyes.

“A-Are you crying? What happened?” He asked and looked at me with worried eyes. I flinched when he laid his hand against my cheek, drying away the tears I’m trying so hard to hold in. His hand feels so caring.

“Nothing has happened, I will join you guys in the training room soon” I said and removed his hand from my face. He pouted sad at me but I ignored it and walked past him.

“Dongsaeng, tell me” He begged and followed me into my room. “I can see that something has happened, did Yoon-Mi do something?”

I felt another pain in my heart and I threw my bag on the floor.

“Leave me alone, shouldn’t you be in the training room with the others?” I hissed at him and sat down on the bed, hoping he would leave me alone.
 Instead of leaving, he picked up the bag and took out the doll, or what remained from the now broken doll.

“I came back to pick up my mp3,” He said and inspected the doll. “Why did you break the doll?”

“Because it reminds me of her!” I exclaimed and bit my lower lip. I couldn’t hide my emotions anymore. Warm tears started to fall out from my eyes, burning my cheeks. Seunghyun dropped the doll to the ground and sat down beside me, ‘panic’ was written all over his face.

“What have she done?”

“She was..um..I found her..” I took an unsteady breath. “I found her cheating on me with my best friend” The scene I saw minutes ago replayed in my mind and I looked down on the floor, more tears were falling down. Seunghyun looked shocked at me before clenching his fits angrily.

“That ! How dare she do something like that?!” He growled and looked like he was ready to go over there and hit her. I chuckled sad and shook my head.

“At first she said it was because her feelings for me faded away…but then she said it was out of pity. ‘I only did it because no one else wanted an ugly boy like you’

“Daesung” His deep voice sounded so soft. ‘He usually only calls me Dongsaeng’ I looked up on him and before I could think, I felt his strong arms around me.

“Daesung, don’t listen to her words,” He whispered, tightening his grip around me and slowly my hair. “You should know you’re not ugly. I believe I said so the first day we met, you’re beautiful. What Yoon-Mi did and said to you today shows that she’s not the one for you, she doesn’t deserve you. I know it’s hard to come over an heartbreak but you’re strong, I know you will make it”

I hide my face and held his shirt, my heart starting to beat faster. I closed my eyes slowly and blushed. I don’t know why, but being in his arms made me feel safer than ever.
 



Memory

“Okay 10 minutes water break” Jiyong said and turned off the music. Everyone breathed out and I sat down on the floor, drinking some water. I stretched my arms up in the air and yawned. My eyes fell on Seunghyun and my heart skipped a beat. He was breathing heavy and drenched in sweat, he had to work hard trying to remember the choreography to the dance. I felt my mouth go dry when he started to dry off his sweat, and then started drinking from his bottle. ‘Damn he looks hot’

My eyes went wide, ‘Did I just think hyung was hot?’ I shook my head and tried to calm down my now full beating heart. When I looked back at Seunghyun our eyes met, ‘Damn those gorgeous eyes’. I felt my face heat up in a blush and I coughed nervously, looking away.  ‘Why does my heart beat so fast? I’ve been feeling like this for a while now ... every time I meet his eyes our talk with him, my heart and mind becomes … happy’ I took a deep breath. ‘Am I … falling for him? No I can’t be! I like girls and so does he. If I fell for him, what would I tell my parents? My dad already dislikes me since I wanted to become a singer. If he knew I was gay, which I’m not, he would strangle me’ I was lost in my thoughts, trying to convince myself that I was just a little confused.

“Dongsaeng, are you okay?”

I flinched when I heard Seunghyun’s deep voice. I looked up and he sat down beside me. He came closer to me and I started to blush when I felt his warm hand against my forehead.

“Have you gotten a fever?” He asked me softly and I bit my lower lip nervously.

I won’t lie to myself.

I have fallen for him.
 



Memory

I looked shocked at Hyun-Suk, did I hear right?

“A GD&TOP album?” Youngbae asked him, making sure we all heard right and Hyun-Suk nodded.

“Jiyong and I talked yesterday and we thought it would be good, since both of their voices match each other, so what do you think Seunghyun?” Hyun-Suk said and turned to look at him.

“It sounds good, let’s do it” Seunghyun answered and smiled. ‘Why does leader get to make an album with hyung?! I want to do one too’ I thought and pouted angrily. I have liked Seunghyun for almost 4 years now and I can’t stop liking him.

“Hyung, what are you making that face for?” Seungri said and I stopped pouting, realizing everyone was looking at me.

“umm…stomach pain” I laughed and scratched the back of my neck nervously. Seunghyun chuckled at me and I blushed, looking away from his smile.

“I will see Jiyong and Seunghyun tomorrow, you all can go back to your dorm” Hyun-Suk said and we all left YG building. When we got home I went straight to my room, locking myself in.

“Aish, I’m acting like a child” I said to myself and fell down on top of my bed. ‘He won’t have time hanging around me when he focus on the album’ I thought and pouted again. ‘And we have finally become closer friends… sometimes I like to think that he likes me back’ I sighed and turned around in my bed.

“Why can’t I just tell him..?”

-oOo-

3 months has passed by since Jiyong and Seunghyun had started working on their album together. And as I thought, he doesn’t have time to spend time with me anymore.
 I sat down by the table and pouted sad, eating my breakfast.

“I wonder if hyungs will come home today, they worked all night long” Seungri said and sighed.

“They are working really hard right now, but I’m sure they will come home soon” Youngbae said and tried to cheer up our maknae.

“I will go to my room,” I said and stood up from the table. “Thanks for the breakfast” I bowed and went inside my own room. I started to listen to some music when Youngbae came inside.

“Dongsaeng” He said and sat down next to me in my bed. “I get the feeling you’re jealous, am I right?”

I flinched. ‘Yes, I am jealous of Jiyong leader. He gets to spend time with Seunghyun all day and night’

“You like Seunghyun, don’t you?”

I looked shocked at him. ‘How did he know?!’ Youngbae started to laugh a little.

“I won’t tell him. But you are easy to read, like an open book”

I looked down on the floor. ‘Easy to read? …what if Seunghyun notice it too?’
 



Memory

“Daesung” Seunghyun called my name from the living room. He and Jiyong are having a break from their album right now so I finally got some time to spend with him.

“What is it hyung?” I said when I entered the room. I blushed when he looked up on me, our eyes meeting. Since it’s only us two at home I feel really nervous, the other three are outside shopping together.

“Do you love someone?”

His question caught my off guard. ‘Don’t tell me Youngbae told him?!’ I blushed and touched my hands nervously. ‘What should I say? Umm…umm’ I thought for a second then shook my head as in ‘no’.

“Oh, really?” Seunghyun said a little surprised and lifted one eyebrow.

“Well, d-does hyung like someone?” I swallowed nervously.

“Yes, someone really beautiful”

I looked shocked at him and felt my heart break. ‘He likes someone’

“Is that so, is it someone nice?” I said, trying not to sound heartbroken.

“Yes, really nice and really beautiful” He smiled at me. ’I don’t want to hear it’

“Has a cute laugh, and always makes me laugh… I think you two would like each other”

“Is that so … I guess I have to meet this person one day” I said and fake smiled. ‘I don’t want to meet her, who would want to do that?’

“How about now?” He said and stood up in front of me.

“N-now?” I said shocked and he turned me around, grabbing my shoulder.

“Yes, hurry up now~”

I tried to stop him but he continued to push me through the house and I bit my lower lip nervously. ‘I don’t want this’ I thought and suddenly he stopped in front our hallway mirror. I looked back at him and he smiled.

“Have fun~” He said then he left me. I looked confused on him and looked around. ‘It’s no one here’ I looked into the mirror and stood still for minutes. Suddenly a thought came up in my mind; ‘Can it be me?’

“Someone really beautiful” His words echoed in my head. I touched my reflection. ‘No, I’m not beautiful, but…It’s only me here’ I looked around once again and saw Seunghyun in the end of the hall, smiling at me. My heart skipped a beat and I looked confused at him.

 “Seunghyun…” I said, but came out more like a whisper.

“Yes?”

 “Am I the person you love?” I held my breath, scared of the answer. But instead of answering my question he laughed a little. ‘Oh god why did I say that?!’ I bit my lower lip ’Of course he don’t like me that way! He only sees me as a dongsaeng

“Daesung?” Seunghyun’s voice bought me back to reality. I looked up on him and met his dark eyes, they were closer than they was before. My heart started to beat faster when his hand touched my left cheek, and my face heated up in a blush.

“I love you, Daesung”

My eyes went wide in shock. ‘D-did I hear right? He loves me?’ I tried to speak, but no words came out.

“Please be mine and only mine” His smile melted my heart and his strong arms pulled me into a hug. Finally my brain would react and I put my arms around him, hugging him tight.

“I love you too, Seunghyun”
 



Memory

I sat across the room, looking at Seunghyun and Jiyong that was working on the music to their album. Seunghyun and I have been together for little over a month now, but since he has to work on his album with Jiyong, I never get the chance to be with him. I let out a sigh and looked on my phone, starting to play some boring games, waiting for the time to pass by so I could go back to the dorm.

“Daesung”

The deep voice bought me back to reality. I looked up and met Seunghyun’s dark eyes, smiling at me.

“Ah, Hyung” I smiled at him.

“It’s lunch break, didn’t you hear the bell?” He said and I looked around, no one in the room.

“Oh, I didn’t hear” I chuckled and stood up from the chair. I locked eyes with Seunghyun and he slowly leaned closer to me, closing the gap between our lips. My cheeks heated up in a blush and I closed my eyes. His lips are really soft, and they feel so nice against mine. ‘I’ve missed this feeling’

“I’ve missed you” I said and hugged him tight. He ran one hand through my hair and chuckled.

“We see each other every day”

“Yes, but you always work with Jiyong, I don’t get any alone time with you” I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Then how about tomorrow when we are free, we can go to the new aquarium together?”

“What?”

“…I’m asking you out on a date” Seunghyun’s cheeks turned light pink and so did mine. I smiled and nodded as a yes, ‘Our first date’

-oOo-
 

The next day it was raining hard. Seunghyun and I arrived at the aquarium, disguised so no one would recognize us. I was really nervous since it was our first date together, but after some time it felt natural and I could relax and just have fun with him like always. We had been there for about an hour when we arrived at the small fish’s part of the aquarium.

 “They all look so yummy Daesungie~” Seunghyun said and stood with his face pressed against the window, looking at all the colorful fishes. ‘He is so cute when he acts like a child’ I thought and chuckled when he poked the window, scaring the fishes.

“Hyung, you’re not supposed to eat the fishes here!”

“But can’t we steal them and have they for dinner?” He didn’t take his eyes of the fishes.

“You’re so silly, come on now~ I will pay for ice cream” I said, hoping he would leave the poor fishes alone. In one second he was gone from the window, standing beside me with an expression that said; ‘Really? Ice cream?’ I smiled at him and started to walk towards the ice cream shop. He ran up beside me and I felt his warm hand in mine.

“Daesungie~ this is the best date ever~” His child voice made me crack up and I started laughing. He smiled at me, the smile that made my heart stop beating. Then he intertwines our fingers. I looked at him and immediately got lost in his dark eyes. He moved closer to me and just when he was about to kiss me I could feel everyone eyes on us. I put my hands on his firm chest, pushing him away from me.

“Daesungie?”  He pouted confused. I blushed and looked down on the floor.

“Hyung, people are watching”

“Are you too shy to kiss me in front of people?” He said and lifted up my chin. “Don’t worry~ I’ll kiss you at home instead” He smiles and I blushed, pure red in my face. I grabbed his hand again and we continued walking towards the café.

BOOM

Suddenly all the lights went out in the building and it became pitch dark. I let out a little scream and came automatically closer to Seunghyun. He held my shoulders and I heard his deep chuckle.

“Calm down, it’s probably the rain that caused it” He said and I felt his warm, soft lips against my cheek. I blushed and looked up on him, or where I thought he was. I felt his warm breath against my nose and I closed my eyes, our lips meeting. I put my arms around his neck and I kissed him back. We stood for some minutes, not noticing that the light came back to the room. But I didn’t care if people saw us, all I cared about was his soft lips against mine.
 



Memory

Once again, Seunghyun and I were alone in the dorm house. We both sat down in the living room, watching a movie together. Seunghyun had his arm around my shoulder and I leaned my head against him. I tried to focus on the movie but all I could hear was Seunghyun’s deep, warm breath against me. I glanced up on him and smiled a little. His eyes were on the TV and he had a small smile on his lips. I never realized that I was staring, not until he turned his head and looked down on me.

“Is something on my face?” He said, chuckling deep. I shook my head, blushing from embarrassment.

“No, it’s nothing” I said and looked back at the TV. I still felt Seunghyun’s eyes on me and when I turned to look at him again, his lips captured mine. It didn’t take me long to kiss back, and I rested my arms around his neck. His tongue swept over my lower lip, asking for permission to enter. I let out a soft moan and opened my mouth.  He quickly slides his tongue inside my mouth, starting to explore every corner of it. ‘W-Wait! We have never done more than kissing!’ I thought and blushed when Seunghyun slide one of his hands under my shirt, pulling it up a little and started to touch my chest. He broke the kiss and kissed my neck, down to my s.

“Daesung, I can’t hold in any longer” He said in his deep husky voice, making my lower part react. I bit my lower lip hard while I tried to hold in my moans. His right hand was the fabric over my hard bulge.

“Hyung, I-I want you” I manage to say, putting my hand over his. A smirk was formed on his face as he started to open up my pants, sliding one hand inside my boxers.
 I moaned loud and my mind went blank. My body was filled with pleasure.
 



Memory

“Are you really sure you want to meet my parents?” I asked again, making sure Seunghyun really was brave enough to meet my parents. Mom was not the problem, more my dad.

“Daesungie, we have been together for over a year and I think it’s the best for them to know now” He said and kissed my cheek. I nodded, ‘Alright, maybe it will go better than I expect…let’s just get over with it’

-oOo-

We both stood outside my family’s house. Seunghyun were holding my hand, it softly to calm down my nerves.

“It will go well, don’t worry” He said and smiled at me. I nodded and went up to the door, knocking three times. I held my breath as I heard footsteps coming closer to the door, unlocking it.

“Yes?” A soft voice said. I smiled at the woman in the door opening.

“Hi mom” I said and she looked up on me, smiling big.

“Omo! Daesungie~!” She exclaimed and pulled me into a big hug. “And little Seunghyunie is here too! How nice of you two to drop in all of sudden~ do you want to come in and have a cookie?” She smiled at Seunghyun who greeted her back with a smile.

“We a-actually came here to talk with you” I said and swallowed nervously. She looked at me again and opened the door for us.

“Sit down in the living room and we can all talk~”

Seunghyun and I went inside and took off our shoes. He smiled warm at me my back comfortably when my mom was out of sight. We sat down in the couch and waited for my mom to join us. ‘Looks like it’s only mom home, then it might go well’ I thought and let out a little sigh of relief.

“I love you” Seunghyun suddenly whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek. “It will go well~” I looked at him and blushed, before whispering back.

“I love you too“ I kissed his soft lips and closed my eyes, forgetting where we were.

“Omo, what’s going on in here?” my mom’s voice interrupted us. I swallowed nervously and looked at the door opening. My mom stood there, smiling a little at us.

“Mom,” I manage to say. “I..I , well w-we wer-“

“Aish, I know you two are in a relationship, don’t make it harder than it is to tell me” She interrupted me again, laughing at the end. ‘W-what?! She knows?’ I looked shocked at her.

“H-How?”

“You are like an open book to read,” She said and smiled. “Every time I called you, you always started to talk about something you and Seunghyun had done~” I started to blush as Seunghyun chuckled.

“See Daesungie, I told you it wasn’t going to be so hard telling your parents~” He said and smiled at me. I nodded but then came to think of the real problem.

“…Mom, did dad realize it too?” I said and swallowed. ‘If he knows, is he okay with?’

“Knows what?” A deep voice said and my dad appeared in the door opening beside mom. I looked at him and quickly grabbed Seunghyun’s hand nervously.

“Ah, Honey” Mom said and smiled at him. “Daesungie and Seunghyun came over here some minutes ago” My dad looked at us and he frowned when he saw mine and Seunghyun hands together.

“What’s going on?” He said and glanced back at my mom.

“Oh! Daesungie and Seunghyun is a couple~” My mom said and smiled at him, but he didn’t smile back.

“Are you trying to tell me my son is in a relationship with another MAN?!” He exclaimed angrily at my mom, making her flinch.

“Dad please calm down!” I said and stood up from the couch. I felt dad’s eyes fall on me and I got scared from his angry gaze. ‘I knew it was a bad idea telling’

“How am I supposed to calm down?! “

“Please Mr.Kang try to understand us” Seunghyun said and stood up beside me. I glanced quickly at him then back at my dad. He looked at Seunghyun in disgust, clenching his fist.

“You, shut up! Look what you have done to my son!” Before anyone of us could react, my dad came closer to us and his fist hit Seunghyun’s face.

“DAD!” I screamed and looked at him in shock. He glared at me and I quickly sat down beside Seunghyun. He held his jaw where he had been hit, ‘shock’ was written over his face.

“Get out” My dad whispered so I nearly didn’t hear it. I stood up and looked at him with a sad frown.

“Dad, you have to listen to me!”

“Get out of my house” He glared at me again and clenched his fits. ‘Oh god! Will he hit me too?!’ I shut my eyes close, waiting for the worse. But nothing happened. I looked up and saw that my dad was gone.

“Let’s go hyung” I said after some seconds silence and looked down on Seunghyun who stood up. We both walked out of the house without saying anything more.

“Daesung, your father doesn’t mean what he said and did” My mom said and appeared in the door opening behind us. “Give him some time to calm down” I looked at her and she closed the door shut.

“Are you okay Daesungie?” Seunghyun’s tone was filled with worried. I looked at him and smiled weak.

“I knew he were going to react like that, don’t worry about me … it’s you that got hurt” I pouted sad and touched his jaw carefully. “I’m sorry” I looked at him. ‘Why did we come here? I knew dad would get angry, but I didn’t think he would hurt Seunghyun…’

“It is fine,” Seunghyun said and kissed my lips soft. “Let’s go home, and don’t think about what just happened … it will become better”
 



Memory

 “I have something for you” Seunghyun said and smiled at me. ‘He got something for me?’ I thought and felt my cheeks heat up in a blush.

“What is it?” I said and smiled back at him. I watched him as he took out a little box from his pocket and placed it on the table in front of me.

“Open~”

I looked with big eyes on the box before opening it. I slowly took out what was inside; A blue musical egg with silver patters.

“It’s a music box?” I said and looked up on Seunghyun.

“Yes, open it” He said and smiled warm. I nodded and turned the key before opening it, a beautiful melody started to play. ‘It sounds sad, yet happy’ inside the egg it stood an angel in silver.

“Seunghyun, it’s beautiful” I said to him and tears started to build in my eyes. I felt Seunghyun’s warm thumb against my cheek, drying away my tears.

“What are you crying for, silly” He said and leaned down to kiss my lips gentle.

-oOo-

“I guess I was too hard on you last night, you didn’t get much sleep” He whispered in my ear making me blush.

“Stop it” I said and pushed him away, he smiled back at me. His warm and gentle smile made me blush more. He leaned closer to me, and our lips were just some millimeters apart.

BOOOM!

The whole plane shook and Seunghyun pulled me quickly into his arms.

“It’s a thunder storm!” Seungri yelled with a voice crack, he was scared.

“EVERYBODY GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!”

-oOo-

“Seunghyun, the music box” I whispered.

Never mind it! We must stay on the floor”

I let go of his hand. I quickly stood up and he looked at me with big worried eyes.

“Are you stupid!!?” He yelled. Everyone else looked up from the floor and saw what was happening.

“Get back down!” Jiyong yelled. I ignored it and walked carefully to the table with the box. Seunghyun stood up and walked after me, He reached out a hand to take me.

 BOOOM!

The plane shook again, making Seunghyun fall back down on the floor. I manage to grab the box and place it in my pocket. I looked up just a split-second to see the window break into millions of pieces. That’s when I regretted all this.
I felt the glass hit my head making me fall backwards. I hit my head in one of the seats, the last thing I remember Is Seunghyun screaming my name. 
 



Reality

“Daesung?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Daesung answer me!”

It felt like I woke up from a long dream and my head was hurting. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked three times.
 Seunghyun wave his hand in front of my eyes.

“Seunghyun … urgh, my head,” I said and rested my head in my right hand. “What happened?” I glanced up on him.

“I’ve been calling your names for minutes! You spaced out after you took the musical egg from me” He said and looked worried on me. “Is everything alright?”

“Musical egg..?” I looked confused at him and then I looked down on my left hand where I held the blue musical egg. ‘The dream …?’

Then everything hit me like a light. All the pictures and scenes I thought I just dreamt attacked my brain. I gasped for air and grabbed my head, ‘I-It hurts!’ I fell down on the floor and clenched my eyes shut. 

 


A/N

 

OMO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE D':
I was going to upload faster, but then my school began again and I just didn't feel good, so I couldn't write ; - ;

Anyways, I hope everyone understood this chapter ... or I feel stupid XD The scenes that I wrote were some of the memories that Daesung had forgotten, his memories of feelings for Seunghyun.
 

I made this chapter double as long as I use to do, and I hope everyone enjoyed it ;A; <3
The next chapter will be the last one. And I will try to write as fast as I can! (And it will maybe be M-rated kekeke~) 

 

Thanks for reading, commeting and subscribing! you all make me so happy! ;;u;; <3

Please leave comments (if you want) of what you think about the story! ^^
See ya guys in the next chapter!