Sungyeol `four.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

 

It has been 3 days and your boyfriend are not back home ever since the both of you had the humongous fight. For the past 2 years of your relationship together, everything was admirable. It only happened few days back. The day where you saw everything that you wish you didn't. 

It aches your heart reminiscing the day when you caught Sungyeol hugging another girl right in front you. You wondered if he deliberately want to show you the hatred incident. You couldn't remove the image on how passionate he hugged the unknown girl. Hot tears start to fill your eyes and slowly rolling down your pale cheeks. 

You admit that you regretted shouting at him those hurtful words. You missed him. Missed his hugs, his kisses and his smell. You wished you didn't say whatever you have said and listen to his explanation, but you were too balky that you decided to leave him. You wanted him back. Half of you wanted him to return back and the both of you could forgive each other and start everything new. But 3 days, why isn't he here yet? Did he really forget about you?

~ ~ ~

 

It was the beginning of winter. The pavement outside your coffee shop were filled with fluffy snow. It has been a very long day working all day eversince your workmate, MinHee decided to quit the job as she planned on going overseas this christmas. All the work left are to be done by you, LeeHi and Minwoo, your other work mates. After making sure the window blinds are fully closed, you approached your locker to attend all your belongings to your bag.

"Hey guys, i'm leaving! See you guys tomorrow!" After bidding goodbye to your workmates, you put on your mittens, hat, and gear on or the next thing you see your skin could get frostbite. You rubbed both of your hands hoping to feel the warm. You're a petite girl and it was easy for you to catch a cold. You slipped your right hand on your jeans pocket for your phone. You unlock your phone screen and re-read the message your boyfriend has sent you an hour ago.

To: ___

From: Sungyeollie <3

Text: Hey babe! I'll be fetching you after work! I'll be waiting for you outside the bus stop near the cafe! ^^ See you, love! <3

You didn't reply him the moment you read the message because you were too filled with work. And you decided to reply him after it all ended.

To: Sungyeollie <3

From: ___

Text: Aww! That's so sweet of you! Sorry I couldn't reply at the moment cause I was too busy :( Where are you? I'm done with work! Phew! ;) <3

You pressed the sent button with a smile form on your lips. It always cheer you up knowing that Sungyeol is fetching you up from work. What's more when you are tired of work and wish you could just teleport to your comfy bed and sleep without thinking any further.

Weird, usually, Sungyeol would reply you within seconds after reading your message but you didn't seem to receive any new message. Frowning, you decided to give him a call. Nope, still no answer. Worried began to engulf your body. The cold wind is not helping you at all. You look around the bus stop he mentioned, finding for his tall figure. You pout. 

"Oppa!" The female voice chuckled.

You have no idea why you decided to take a small steps to where the voice came from. It came from right behind the bus stop, in between two bulding. The place was cramped with awash boxes and rubbish. It looks pretty packed, narrow and dark. You took a further step to observe what's going on as your curiosity kills. Your jaw dropped. The female girl was hugging your boyfriend, Sungyeol. He was back facing you and you could see how he hugged back the female with full of love. 

Tears drip down your cheeks like waterfall. You sobbed and that cause Sungyeol to turn. "No.. no... this isn't what you think... ___." You cupped your mouth and left without even listening to his explaination. You ran as far as you could. You didn't want to see that moment anymore. You felt like you've been betrayed. Sungyeol, how could you.

He managed to catch up with you and stop right in front of your petite body. Hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter