Dongwoo `six.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

You stared at your laptop screen blankly. You don't know whether you should be petrified, bothered or stay serene. You wanted to cry, but no one would be there for you. No, it's not like no one would be there for you but it's just that, no one would help you except your bestfriend. You were on the verge to dial your boyfriend's number but your mind keeps telling you no. You cupped your face, forcing yourself not to cry but your tears are being to unmanageable that it finally rolled down your puffy cheeks.

You sobbed. You grab a hold of yourself and brought up your courage to face the  laptop screen once again. You continue scrolling down the article and your eyes were attached to the comment area.

 

Comments:

Jinhee12_01: OMG, who is she?! Inspirit! Should we hunt her down so that she'll leave our oppa?!

Minah8866: Dongwoo oppa has a girlfriend?! Aish, this can't be true right! She should die!!

JisunOh: Dongwoo's girlfriend? OMG You better break up with our oppa!!! >;(

KimSunhee189: Let's find her!!! She should stay away from our Dongwoo oppa!

 

You shut your laptop swiftly. You couldn't control your stupid tears. You kept reminding yourself to keep  calm, but your body and mind are not cooperating with you. Tears couldn't stop falling. You were horrified. Your fingers turn cold. You hugged your knees not knowing what to do. INFINITE's fans are threatening you. You know if you were to go out of your house you can freely get attacked by their fans. 

You grabbed your pillow and cover your face, trying to hide from the reality. But to no avail, you actualized that the reality couldn't be avoided. 

Beep.

You were stunned by the sudden vibration of your phone. You slowly lift up your head and turn your gaze towards your phone. You didn't want to pick up. Your brain were acting dopey to you. It kept telling you that the message was from those antis who have found out your phone number and decided to threaten you. 

Beep.

It vibrated once again. Your heart beat when into its full speed. You felt like dumping your phone elsewhere. But your heart keeps telling you to pick up and read the message. Who knows its from someone else. Or even your boyfriend, Dongwoo.

Beep. 

As fast as lightning, you grabbed your phone, unlocking the phone screen and began to read the message. Not wanting those negatives thought to be coming and coming and coming with no mercy. 

1) To: ___

From: Dongwoo <3

Text: Hey babe. I don't know about this, but are you okay?

2)  To: ___

From: Dongwoo <3

Text: You there? Why aren't you answering my calls?

3) To: ___

From: Dongwoo <3

Text: Please reply, i'm worried. I'm sure you've read the article.

 

You heave a soft sigh of relief knowing that it was from your boyfriend. Your eyes shifted to the top right hand corner of your phone. 5 missed calls. You didn't realise that all this while Dongwoo has been calling you. It's all because of that bloodcurdling article. You decided to call him instead of replying his text. In less than 3 rings, he picked up the phone. 

"Hello?? ___? You there?? You okay? __??"

He sounded really worried on the other line. Listening to his concerned voice made you teared. You wanted to answer him but you scared you will burst out crying and Dongwoo will eventually found out that you weren't okay. You sniffed silently hoping that Dongwoo won't be able to hear it.

"Oppa..." You sniffed softly.

"__? Are you crying? Babe, i'm coming over. Just wait for me, okay. I'll be there soon." He continued.

"No, no Dongwoo. I'm fine. You don't have to come. Really. Please, please don't come. I'm worried about your safety. Yeah, I've read the article..." Obviously Dongwoo knew that you were crying. Your voice explains it all. But really, you didn't want him to come. You don't want to bother him, another thing, you're afraid if there's fans who is actually stalking him and decided to attack him. 

"Please..." You pleaded. He was silent, probably thinking and then he sigh before continuing, "...Okay, if that's what you want. I'm worried for you. I'm sorry that you have to read that article. You know, I didn't think this thing could happened," He sigh for the umpteenth time. You hold your tears from falling down.

"Right, listen to me, our fans are threatening you already. Now, i don't want you to leave your house as and when. Tell me before you go anywhere. You hear me? For your safety, wherever you go, keep yourself in disguise so fans and media won't be able to recognise you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter