Woohyun `sixteen.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

 

"Eomma~ Hurry up..... I cannot wait anymore~~~" Your precious son, Hyunwoo whined at the main door waiting for you to get ready. Applying a baby pink coloured lip balm to your dry lips and a little bit of bb cream to hide your heavy eyebags, you respond, "I'm coming, honey!"

 

You glance at your figure one more time at the full length mirror sticked on your bedroom wall, satisfied, you grabbed your handbag and your winter coat, and off you exit the bedroom before shutting the door. 

 

Hyunwoo eyed you from top to toe giving you the 'What-took-you-so-long' look with a mini pout form on his lips. He crossed his arms crisply and taps his right foot while glancing at you who were struggling to put on your boots. You giggled at the little one's reaction. Bite those lips, then he'll know! You muttered evilly in your heart.

 

"Aww, I'm sorry, honey. I need to look good for appa, right?" You leveled down so you could be at the same height with Hyunwoo as you grabbed onto his shoulders. You are planning to go and visit your husband during his busy practice day, which is today since Hyunwoo has been pestering you to bring him to meet his dad. "I miss him," That would be his reason.

 

No doubt, you too missed your husband. Who doesn't if the husband were to come back home only like once or twice a week? On the other hand, you need to fulfill Hyunwoo's wish so he could meet his dad. Else, he would fall sick, weird but true fact. 

 

"But you are always pretty, eomma. When you have no make-up on, you look absolutely stunning though, that must be the reason why appa wants to marry you," You chuckled as his respond. What a genius. Only at the age of five, he is already praising you. Goodness, this child. His dad must have passed the 'greasy' genes to him.

 

"Aww, Hyunwoo sweetie loves to make eomma blush, right? Come on let's go! We'll be late!" You pinched his baby sized nose before ruffling his hair earning another pout from him.

 

You grabbed the bags filled with few boxes of Bokkeumbap, Bimbimbap and lastly Tonkatsu. You specially cooked it for your husband since it was his favourite food. "Alright, all done. Let's go!" You held Hyunwoo's right hand while your left hand were loaded with the bags full of food, walking towards your mini cooper after locking the main door. 

 

Stuffing those bags at the boot of your car, you jogged quickly to the driver seat since you couldn't waste anymore seconds. "Seat belts on, Hyunwoo?" The child nodded swiftly in response before throwing his gaze outside the window. "We'll be there soon~"

 

-

 

Stepping in the building of Woollim, both you and Hyunwoo were greeted by some of Infinite's coordi noonas who coincidentally happened to walk passed you. "Annyeong, noona!" Hyunwoo greeted, since he seen them before. Woohyun would always bring you and his son along to Woollim Entertainment building when he has a really tight schedule.

 

 You bowed and gave them a warm smile before approaching towards the lift. Pressing to the floor number which you have memorised, you gave Hyunwoo a warm squeeze on the hand, assuring him, they are going to see their beloved soon. "Eomma, I cannot wait!" Hyunwoo whispered. You flashed him your smile and Ting! the door to the lifts spread opened.

 

*Knock-

 

You stood outside the room anxiously for the door to be open. Hyunwoo looked up to you with a very blissful smile. You clearly understood his puppy eyes look and return him back another enchanted smile. Standing few steps away from the door, you could actually hear the boys arguing.

 

"Someone, open the door. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter