Woohyun `one.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - -

You were flipping through the SEVENTEEN magazine. Checking out the latest fashion for this winter. 'This is gorgeous, think i should buy this pair before christmas!' You continue flipping until you got bored. You threw the magazine on the floor and sat on your knees on your bed. 'What am i doing? It's the eve of christmas and importantly my 3 years together with Woohyun and i'm not doing anything? Did he not plan on what to do today? What a life.' You huffed.

Suddenly your phone buzzed. You rolled over to other side of your bed where there's your table lamp. You reached for your phone and unlock the screen.

From: Woohyun love.

Msg: Hey babe! Open your main door, hurry!

Your eyes light up when you saw the sender's name. A moment later your eyebrows furrowed. 'Main door? Why is h-'  Then you realised what he meant. You ran down the hallway and open the door. Woohyun stood there with a red rose. 

''Happy eve of Christmas, my love!'' He handed you the rose, with an eyesmile form on his face. You covered your mouth in shocked. At that moment it felt like you can see the flying hearts around you. Like you were in cloud nine. ''Aw, thankies, my dear! Why are you here all of a sudden?'' You pretended like you didn't know why was he here. Infact you really didn't know.

''No time for it babe!'' As soon as he said that he grabbed your arm and pulled you out. Even as he pulled you, you managed to cover your feet with your sandals before you went out of your doorsteps. 

''Hey, where are you taking me, huh?'' ''Oppa? Woohyun oppa?''  You're bewildered. 'What's going on? He wouldn't kidnap me right?' 

''Just keep quiet, and you'll know.....'' Woohyun chirped happily with a bright smile glued on his face. Still tugging your arm and you following him a like a lost child, You sense something. Or maybe not?

''Woohyun, just tell me okay. You know how much i hate surprise,'' You whined. ''I promise you, you'll love it babe. I promise'' ''But-'' ''Now just shush, and follow me, alright,'' He added. You pouted though you know he couldn't see it- he was back facing you.

---5 mins---

---10 mins---

---15 mins---

Still, not there yet. You began to feel irritated. ''Nam Woohyun. If you're gonna bring me for a run, then i suggest you to stop.'' You pulled your arm away from his hand stopping your action. He was shocked to see your facial expression. 

He walked closer to you. ''Why can't you be a lil bit patient? We're reaching the place in a bit... or are you tired?'' 

''No, What are you doi-'' Before you could finish of your senten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter