Myungsoo `twelve.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

 

"Myungsoo?" You were stunned and stupefied at the sight of L, your bestfriend, greeted you at your main door at 11:00PM, when you answered the doorbell. His expression was bitter, cheerless, gloomy and forlorn. A totally opposite  of what he usually is whenever he meet his you. His hands were tucked deep inside the pocket of his thick clothing and eyes were glued on the ground. You slightly popped out your head to get a clearer view of L before questioning him again, "Myungsoo? Why are you here late at night?"

He moderately lifted up his face so he could catch your eyes. His eyes were gleaming. Filled with unshed tears. You gasped. His nose was pinkish red and his lips were finding for words to say. L couldn't control  his emotion. He finally, almost collapse, but you caught his well built body just in time. Your expression were alarmed. "Myungsoo! Cool yourself!" You mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. Afraid you couldn't handle both you and his body weight.

"____," He mumbled, and at that moment, the tears finally rolled down his fine cheeks. His face was despairing and ... heartbroken. After gathering up his spirit, L brought himself up, slowly. You followed and watched him. Bewildered at his action since begining. You decided to pulled him into a hug. Completely baffled at why would L suddenly teared infront of you. To comfort him and stop him from tearing up more, you cheered him a little. Hoping that it would help.

"Come in, it's cold." You ushered him in to your living room after comforting him from the hug. He casually enter your house and sat at the sofa by the window. "I'll make you hot chocolate," Without waiting for his reply, you walked to the kitchen. 

Your thoughts were filled with unaswered questioned. Question all for L. Why is he here out of the blue? Why came here sobbing? Who caused him to weep? Who? Why? What? When? Where? You sighed deep still figuring out the answer. Your brain isn't working with you. It's past midnight. It's suppose to be your sleep time. But the sight of your bestfriend suddenly came by, your sleepiness being washed away.

"Here~" You sat on your knees right next to L on the sofa facing him, while he was staring blankly at the dull offed TV. You scrutinized his features from the side view. 'Who on earth hurt my bestfriend? He don't deserve to be hurt, he's precious.' "Drink." You pushed the ceramic mug L holding on his right hand up towards his face. 

He took a sipped and breathe in, hard. "Now, spill it," You casually asked. Finally, L turn his cold view plus a tinge of sadness in his eyes to you. Looking directly in your eyes pleading for confirmation. "Go on~" You assured, while placing your mug on your lap. 

"We broke." He calmly replied. His tone was a lil shaky but he tried to control. As his bestfriend, you knew him too well and you knew he was feeling... those feelings all broke up couples are having. You adjusted your position, definitely understand to why he make his way down to your house after the break up. 

L hooked up with his girlfriend, ex girlfriend, correction, about 6 months ago. Yeah 6, to you it was long, but to most people it's not. Being his bestfriend for almost four years, you're not afraid to admit that you have fallen in love with him. You wanted to confess to him, but the time that you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter