Sunggyu `eleven.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Cranky, crabby, gloomy, fickled, irritable. All five in one. Those feelings was horrendous. You couldn't just sit still on the sofa and entertain yourself by watching those unamazed dramas on TV. You really hate the muscle spasm going on at your abdominal area caused by the menstrual pain. The agony that all girls in the world will face every month. You detest this feeling, but at the same time because of this human nature, it actually tells you that you're not pregnant. 

"Ugh!" You cursed in between as you got up from the sofa. You threw your gaze to your apartment finding for interesting activity that you could do alone to hide the cramp pain. You huffed angrily and stomped to the kitchen to find for some treasures. You ransacked the fridge, famished. You grabbed all three bars of cadbury chocolate - your favourites of all, out of the fridge and began to fulfill your cravings. 

You have been insanely hungry ever since you were on your period. That is normal for all girls right? You kept on muching on snacks even though you were not hungry. "I want some creamy chicken pie right now," You rubbed your tummy trying to feel your crave. You placed the half-eating chocolates back into the fridge and began hunting for more food. You sighed furiously, "No food!"

You plopped yourself enraged on the sofa and shot deathly glare to the innocent TV who's watching you. You breathe in and out, hard. Your eyebrows furrowed to the extent. 

Click*~

You heard a sound of fumbling keys before the main door to the living room were pushed ajar. Sunggyu stood there baffled at your attitude after placing his bag on the coffee table. Your eyes were glued at the offed TV, eyebrows furrowed with hands folded infront of your stomach. "____?" Sunggyu called out. You felt the seat next to you sink in when Sunggyu whizzed his way next to you. 

He rested his arm around your shoulders and turn his gaze towards the TV and then back to you. His lips curved into a confused manner.  "What's wrong? Why is my ____ so grumpy?" He asked innocently while his gaze on you. You don't have the mood to answer. The cramps took it all away.

"Can you go and change?" You finally replied him snappishly. Sunggyu was beyond bewildered. He was so unsure why were you acting this way. Worst of all when he just came back from his schedule. He must be bloody tired and all you could respond to him is by snarling at him. He stood up before glancing back at you, "Alright, I'll go now." 

Your turn to faced him, seeing him making his way towards the bedroom. You grabbed the magazines placed neatly under the coffee table and began to flip the pages abruptly. Nothing seems to entertain you. You lay yourself on the sofa and face the ceiling, the spinning fan right on top if you. You attempted to shut your eyes so you could drive yourself to sleep, but dang, the discomfort on your abdoment is hunting you.

You scurriedly got up and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter