Sungyeol `twenty-one.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

The weather was searing, scorching hot. You could literally feel your body sizzling even in the shade. Having your bagpacks all ready, you hurriedly exit your house before locking them door. 

 

You didn't want to waste anymore time because you don't want to be late. The event that you're heading to is a school camp. A camp for all the seniors in the high school that will be graduating in a months time. 

 

You didn't want to say you don't look forward to it cause apparently you did even though you dislike most of your classmates and friends. Why? Ever since the first day you stepped into the huge school everyone of them chose their friends based on looks. 

 

Exactly. Ridiculous. You sometimes got to let your self esteem drop extremely low and agree that you're one of the bunch of people who is exceptionally appalling looking. Whatever it is, you shrugged your shoulders and remained cool until the day you are almost graduating.

 

Another thing that you looked forward is having your school's crush going to the camp too. He obviously categories under the cool, smart, handsome looking guy in school and that many girls are after him. You? You are just a plain jane type of girl that makes you think, "Why would a marvelous looking guy like Lee Seongyeol fall for a pauper looking girl like me?"

 

There you go again, looking down at yourself for the countless of times. Beep. The sound of the car horn broke your train of random thoughts in your head. Scurriedly, you grabbed your bag and approached the waiting driver.

 

You bowed endlessly towards your chauffeur who is now looking at you in huge annoyance despite at the corner of his face hid the - "It's okay."  face. 

 

"Sorry,ahjussi! I was just thinking about the important stuff I need to bring," You lied, obviously. You didn't want him to know the truth. Your chauffeur simply shooked his head and with that he began the engine.

 

It was 1PM and you are an early bird. You beamed in happiness as you make your way towards the meet up booth. Despite being early, there are already quite a number of students gathering at the booth waiting for the actual gathering. 

 

Just like other school camps, your camp was being held outside school. Adding up to your excitement. Meanwhile, while waiting for the clock to strike 1.30PM sharp, your eyes were attentively finding for that someone's pair of eyes. Just when you were about to changed your gaze to your phone, there he is, as usuals surrounded around gorgeous girls.

 

Your lips automatically curved downwards seeing the scene your crush had. Time past by surprisingly fast that moment, the next thing you knew was it was already 1.40PM. By then, more and more students began to gather at the booth and soon it's flooded with high school seniors.

 

As usual, you were isolated far away from those who are pretty much more popular in school. Listening to the teachers and instructors talk about safety makes you yawned for the umpteenth time. 

 

Finally, it was boarding time to the venue. You sat somewhere in the middle of bus alone, yet again. You sighed sadly at the thought that not even one person would want to talk to you. Sometimes you wondered, "Am I that boring? Am I too ugly? Am I mean?" You blow your bangs and shifted your gazed outside the window and watched as the bus make its move.

 

Just then, you felt the empty seat next to you sink in. At first you didn't want to bother because you thought it would be some random girl or guy who are really in need of seat and that have no choice to sit next to you. But something else told you to turn and look who it was.

 

Unplugging your earpiece off your ears, you were horrified, aghast, alarmed at the sight of the person next to you. It was Lee Seongyeol, smiling sheepishly at you as you greeted him with your surprised look. 

 

"Hey," He began. Butterflies began churning in your tummy. You could feel that the tip of your ear turned bright red. Girls sat around you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter