Woohyun `eight.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

"Please, ____. Give me another cha--" 

"No, Woohyun. I've had enough of you. You have been constantly saying that for countless of time." You gave up. You didn't want to battle in this relationship anymore. It felt really hopeless. Fighting for what it seems like yours but not to the other party, it was really pointless. You regretted what you saw. You regretted what you heard from other people. You wished you didn't have to witness everything that night.

No matter how many times you would remind yourself that Woohyun and Minhee has got nothing to do with each other yet you  have to attestant that moment Minhee and Woohyun had. That scene where you saw explained a total different of what you have been assuming. You understand since Woohyun is engaged at work ; acting with his latest drama 'You're my lover' as Minhee's ; the main female lead, boyfriend.

It hurts you a little, maybe alot but you were too afraid to admit, knowing that he has to act as someone  elses boyfriend in that drama. Yes, you kept telling yourself that it's just a drama but all those kinship both Minhee and Woohyun acted out in that drama, you couldn't resist it. Sometimes you were horrified and afraid that the feelings that Woohyun's character in that drama would come into reality towards Minhee. Nothing is Impossibe right? Ridiculous. But who knows?

It pains you whenever you want to watch the new episode of 'You're my lover.' when it has been released. Especially when there's Minhee and Woohyun romance scene. You thanked goodness that his director decided not to have any kissing scene between him and Minhee, if not you just couldn't depict how you will feel. Whereas whenever you watch the hugging scene between Minhee and Woohyun, it would eradicate you what's more when it's kiss scene or even worst, bed scene.

You closed your eye shut not wanting to look at Woohyun's pleading face.

"Woohyun, I... I tried my best not to accept all those 'rumours' from people around me. But... until what I've seen right infront of my own eyes, I guess, those rumours are indeed... true." You slowly open your eyes and bit your upper lips. Your tears were battling to dash out from your eyes. You breathe in, not wanting to show Woohyun your feeling.

~

"Once, we saw Minhee was laughing cheekily with Woohyun during our shooting break. I didn't know what were there talking about but Minhee's arm were on Woohyun's shoulder all the time."

"I accidentally saw Minhee kissed Woohyun's cheek when they parted,"

"Minhee told one of our coordi noona that she would be glad enough if the director decides to give a kiss scene between Woohyun and herself."

Those were some part of  the rumours you heard from Woohyun's manager himself, coordi noona and his stylist. Your heart forced you to ask them about this because you couldn't take it. To your horror, you received those kind of response which you didn't want to hear at first.

Woohyun did not raise his voice nor he protest to whatever you have said. Instead he gave you his disappointed look after hearing your explanation. "____, so you trust them and not your own boyfriend? Who do you regard me as?" His voice was stern but calm.

"I don't know, Woohyun... I ... I.. want to believe you because you're my boyfriend, but do you think I should continue to trust you after what I've seen? Woohyun, it's not easy okay. If what i saw wasn't true, then are you telling me my eyes are playing a trick? If you're going to say that both you and Minhee are just friend-like relationship, then obviously you're lying. I'm a girl Woohyun." Tears rolled down swiftly as you shut your eyes.

The scene where you saw Minhee and Woohyun kept replaying in your mind. You felt disgusted. They were going back home together after shooting and you could clearly see with your own sharp eyes that Woohyun's arm was around her waist. They look so loveable ;  like a couple, that you thought, Woohyun might think that he eventually has no girlfriend at all. It was coincident. You just ended having a meeting at a nearby cafe which happened to be located near their shooting building and you were on your way back to your apartment until you have to witness this.

Without a word, he took a step towards you and pulled you for a hug. "____, you got to trust me. I'm ... sorry..." Woohyun whined.

"You apologised? So it was true isn't it? I have been giving you face alot of time. I'm sorry Woohyun. I can't." You pushed away his well-built body. "Give me time okay, this isn't the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter