Sungjong. `seven.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

"I gave all my love to you. I sacrifice my time just so I  could be with you. I stayed up so late to check on you, whether you are already safe, resting on bed after your long schedule at work. I sacrificed most of my precious time just for you and this is what you gave me in return? This is what i received  from the man who have no more feelings for me and the man I really love. How could you, Junho."  Tears brimmed your eyes, blurring your eye vision from seeing the man standing opposite you. Tears flowing down like a waterfall. Agonize. Your feelings were all torned up. 

"I gave you time so you could focus on your career, I tried my best to understand that you were busy when you told me you couldn't meet me. And now, after declaring that you want to meet me, you decided to break up with me? I supported you eversince you were a trainee and till the day you achieved your dreams. And you decided to leave me?" Whatever words that came out from your mouth were everything you've been buried down deep inside your heart. Tonight, you finally arrived at the conclusion to say it out loud to the man who wanted a break from you. You bit your lips. It was too hurting.

Junho, stood there, looking at his toes, dumbfounded. He were loss for words. He couldn't seem to find the right words to tell you. By his quiet attitude, you know, he really wanted to break up with you. He might have no more feelings towards you. But why now? Why after 3 years together? You sobbed.

"Fine, if this is what you've been wanting for. I shall not begged you to come back to me. I shall not force you. I know where I stand. I'm just an average person, compared to you, an idol." You breathe in, deep. Controlling your emotions. You wanted to yell at him,  but for what? No use. 

"But please remember this, Junho. I hope this will be the last time I'm going to meet you like this. I... I will miss you," Tears started to roll down profusely. You wiped the salty water with the back of your hand. "This girl, standing infront of you, will never stop loving this guy called, Junho. She will support you even though she know it's hurting. Too hurt. Thank you for everything, Lee Junho. Goodbye and I love you." As soon as you announced the last sentence, you went off without even looking back. You didn't even thought of wanting him to call your name. You were too aggrieved. Woeful. You wiped your tears with your arms continuously. Horrendous. Stupid. You wanted to scream.

*BAM* You bumped into someone. 'Dang it, why this time?!' You hissed. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't see you coming." You kept your gaze down, not wanting that stranger to caught your puffy red eyes. You were about to take a step and continue walking away when the stranger began, "Hey..."

"I'm sorry. It was accidentally. Here, 50 bucks for you," You began to digged your purse for the cash. You were a little bit afraid if the stranger was actually fuming mad. "No..." He lifted your chin. You were shocked by his sudden action. He saw your red eyes. You couldn't avoid it since your head automatically look to his face when he lifted up your chin. That stranger was flawless. 

"Ulgo? (Crying)" He casually asked. "No, the weather. Too cold. I couldn't take it. I'm sorry. I'm going off." You couldn't think of a better reason and you gave that bull reason. Pathetic, seriously. You sigh. He grabbed your arm. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter