Sungyeol `nine.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

 

"Sungwon ah~ Are you ready for your first day of school???" Your husband questioned your 5 years old son who's first day in preschool began today as he was busy fixing the little one's school uniform. You let out a small sigh and then smile a bit at the sight of your precious son enthusiastic yet anxious face expression standing by the main door waiting patiently for his dad.

Time flies really fast. You remembered, it was just like yesterday when you held your 2 months old son on your arm and now he is entering preschool.

Dismally, you couldn't follow your son to his school since you were busy with your office work. Pestering your boss for a day off for this day would be a pain in the . Your boss would always gave such a ridiculous reason to not let you off that day. This has got to be your luck. Those sentence has been repeating ever since you work there. Luck? Really?

Fortunately, your beloved husband manage to get a day off for a rest on the day his first child entered school. Despite this was the only day he would use to rest, he didn't even mind on not resting just for his one and only intelligent child.

Sungwon let out a bitter huffed as soon as his dad finished putting on his school shoes for him. He was disheartened after you told him you couldn't tag along with him to his new school. To not let his mood down, you promised to visit him when you're free even though you know you will hardly get those luxurious time.

"Alright, Sungwon ah~ Kiss mommy cheek and say goodbye already?" Sungyeol questioned him again before lifting up Sungwon's backpack on his shoulders. Sungwon dolefully approached you as you reached out your arm for his. You brushed away his bangs and bent down so you were on the same level as his.

"Be a good boy, okay sweetheart? Listen to your teachers, make good friends and take care of yourself. Appa will be there with you so don't worry too much, hm?" You explained and pecked both his cheeks. "Mummy loves you," You added while giving him an encouraging hug so he would cheer up.

Sungwon simply nodded and returned your hug. "I will Mummy, I love you too. You must see me okay?" He replied in between the hug. Your heart crushed a little when he said that knowing that you might not get to see him. You gave him a simple nod in response. Sungyeol watched and quickly add, "Of course Mummy will come," He wicked at you clearly understand what were you thinking. "Now, let's go~ If not you'll be late." Sungyeol called out at the main door. 

You walked Sungwon towards the door to his dad. "I'll call or text you if anything happen. Don't worry, I'll take care of him. You should take care of yourself too, Bye." He pecked your lips before grabbing Sungwon's arms and drive him to school. 

"Be good, Sungwon ah~" You reminded one last time earning a nod from the kid.

~

"Lee Sungwon?" One of the teacher with thick black frame glasses and a mushroom-like hairstlye in brownish black colour called out. It took about a few seconds before the owner of the name responded. "Here~" 

"Okay, Sungwonnie, stand here behind your new classmate, Minho. I'll be your teacher in charge,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter