Myungsoo `five.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

"Gosh, it's so cold!" You whined as you blew your hot cuppuccino infront of you. You sat near the full length window in the cafe and observe the cooling scene outside with snow flooded the ground. Business man and women were busy walking here and there and streets were full of neon lights signalling the city is still awake with people even though it was at night. It was Saturday night, and you didn't expect the cafe to be flooded with customers. Perhaps it was too cold, so they decided to warm themself. The sweet smell of coffee calms you down after a whole day at work. You decide not to go back home straight after work as you'll end up sleeping instead.

The cafe door chime every single time signalling there's customer that would always enter the cafe. You admit that this cafe is the best one so far in korea. You love going to this cafe after work because it really calms you down. The air conditioner in the cafe is not too cold nor too warm. Perfect. As you were busy looking at the scenery outside, you caught a guy with a thick clothing on top of him, with shades on. You have no idea why your eyes were on him until he decided to enter the cafe.

He approached the counter and ordered his drinks. The cafe door chime once again and you look to the amount of people enter. Wow. So many people. It amazes you. You were startled a little when you heard a male voice clearing his throat stood infront of you. It was him. The guy who you were eyeing at the moment he enter the cafe. You heart beat faster. Is he going to scold or something because he caught you looking at him like a ert? You blinked. 

"Can i have a sit?" He began. His voice sounded familiar. 

"Oh sure." You stuttered a little. Maybe the cafe were too packed and so he decided to sit here. Well, you're the only one here, no wrong if you're sharing your place right? He removed his glasses, and that second you swore you knew who he was. He place his glasses gently on the table and turn his gaze outside the window while waiting for his coffee to be warm. You cupped your mouth still looking at him. 

His eyes caught you cupping your mouth. He chuckled. "I guess, you already knew who am i." He turn back, facing the window.

"Kim Myungsoo? L? Infinite?" You asked him bewildered. You never knew, of all places, you will meet your idol. Yes, INFINITE has been your all time favourite KPOP idol ever since you enter KPOP world. And today, is your lucky day. 'Okay __, calm the down. L is right infront of you, so don't fangirl. Show him you're a normal fan.' You smiled at him when he turn back to face you.

"Yup, I'm L. Nice to meet you. And I'm guessing, you're an inspirit, since you know me?" He spoked. 

"Uh, yea. Nice to meet you. In reall lifee.. Yeah. I'm an inspirit." You stuttered. But you tried your best to keep yourself calm. L chuckled. 

"Wow, it's rare to see a fan like you. I mean,usually fangirls will go crazy when they meet their idol. Don't they?" He continued. You froze. "Since you know my name, may i know yours?" He added. God, at that moment you felt like stabbing your self. He want to know your name! "Oh, yea. But i'm not like that. I'm ___.'' You  flashed him your eyesmile. 'Don't you know i'm trying to control you freak.'  "Oh gosh, you're handsome in real life." You blurted out causing him to laugh.

"Am i not handsome on TV?" He chuckled once more. 'OMG my feels. L stop it. I can't believe this. L is talking to me. Isn't anyone stalking him? Oh, no wonder he wore all the thick clothing and glasses.' 

"No, no. I mean, you're extra handsome in real life. I'm glad i met you. Am i lucky?" You let out a small chuckled and sipped your coffee. You look up at him and he was already staring at you. 'AHH. IM NOT DREAMING AM I?' Your heart shrieked.

"What are you doing here anyway?" You started since it was too awkward that he stared at you. "Oh, i just finished recording for the drama "What is Mom" so i decided to drop by here to have a coffee, and here i am talking to a beautiful inspirit." He looked down on his coffee.

'DID HE JUST SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL OMG!!!' You blushed deeply. A celebrity calling you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter