Sungjong `twenty-two.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Text Message :. 130122 :. 01:45PM

You: I'm coming to see you later afternoon, no schedules right? Love you <3

Sungjong: Oh yeah, sure. We don't have any. Miss you <3

----------------

 

"Good afternoon, I'm just wondering is INFINITE resting in that room today or-"

"Sorry, they went for a fansign earlier." One of  INFINITE's coordinator noona cut you off immediately without waiting for you to complete your question. You sighed in defeat. What did Sungjong told you earlier?

 

----------------

 

"Let's watch movie? It's been long."

"Sorry babe, we have last minute schedule. So sorry. Next time, maybe?"

 

--------------

 

"Meet you later, I can't wait! <3"

"See you soon, love you! <3"  

"....."

 

Minutes past followed by hours, you waited patiently at the bench outside the restaurant both you and your boyfriend promised to have dinner together. But it seems like you waiting for something that is not going to happened at all.

 

You have been contacting Sungjong for the past few hours and yet no reply. You wanted to cry. But why? Because he lied to you? He gave false hope to you? You felt utterly dumb at the thought of it. Not once, not twice but many times did Sungjong 'lied' to you.

 

You wanted to believe that he's an artist indeed he has many schedules coming up, why would he lie? But then again, he would have told you in the first place if the plan has been cancelled. And not letting you wait like a fool for nothing. 

 

Emotionlessly, you stood up from the bench and grabbed your bag before leaving the spot you thought of meeting Sungjong. Why didn't he at least tell me? Message or call at least? You sighed. You know tears where on the verge of flowing out, you resist but still it flow down.

 

Stupid. Make me look like a fool. You mentally cursed yourself. Unknowingly, you made your way towards the park both you and Sungjong's favourite place. You sat at one of the brown bench facing the pond and watched the empty seat next to it. Supposedly for Sungjong's. . . if he were here.

 

Hours spent in the park not realising it almost dawn. You don't care, no would even care, though. Your phone beep for the countless of times, you ignored. Not bothering it. You wanted to entertain your emotional, not anyone else.

 

The next thing, you found yourself sniffing accompanied with wet cheeks. You immediately wiped it away as couples who walked past you threw odd glances at you. Finally knowing that you've had alot of unread messages and miss call, you unlock your phone only to find the text messages and caller ID owner were, Lee Sungjong.

 

You shut your eyes not wanting to accept the fact that he is actually finding for you. Your selfish mind thought he wouldn't care.

 

Sungjong ruffled his hair, frustated when he received no respond. He were on the verge to redial but he knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter