Hoya `three.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - -

 

 

It's been almost 6 years, you and Lee Howon or known as Hoya are bestfriends. 6 precious years, that you realise at times, you like him more than a bestfriend. You do not know if this was love, your heart couldn't make up the decision, but you know that you like him. Another thing you knew is you cannot live without your bestfriend. You are doubtful what is it like for Hoya.

You are the only one that Hoya approve in calling him his real name, Howon. He once said that he only let the people who trust the most call him Howon. If not, no-no. It makes you turned pink at the thought of it because you know that he trusted you.

He might just think you're his bestest friend, nothing more than that. Nothing special. Sometimes, it bothers you whenever Hoya introduced you to his bunch of new friends telling them you're his bestest friend when deep inside your heart, you wanted to hear more of that. You don't want it to be 'bestest friend' but something more special than that. 

Everyone in school, always assume that you both are dating when it's actually no. Somehow, you desire that it will come true. Hoya would always caught you absent-minded and you would blush to yourself and even felt somehow stupid to think that Hoya would like you back. Now that your high school has ended, you have never once never meet up with Hoya. He would always call or text you for a short meet up. Sometimes, his dorm mates would tag along. And that would always lift up your happy spirit.

6 years is quiet long. But to you it's not. Even though you know Hoya for 6 years, there's still a part of you that make you embarrass whenever you meet him. With the existence of his dorm mates make you less awkward. As much as you want to spent time with just him alone, your heart would always say the opposite.

- -

From: Howon <3

To: ___

Text: Hey! Let's hang out~ I'm bored :<

You read the text on your phone screen. A big smile form on your lips. This would always happened. Always. Whenever you are thinking about him, the next moment you see is, his text. What is the meaning of this? He's not your boyfriend, neither you are his girlfriend... is this fate? Or is just coincident? 

To: ___

From: Howon <3

Text: Hey sup!~ Hang out, but don't you think it's kinda late? :/

You felt stupid for replying like that. You wanted to meet him badly. It kills you that you couldn't see him on the weekend. You felt a pinch of remorse, thinking that he might think that you don't want to meet him. No! 

From: Howon <3 

To: ___

Text: Like as if you never sneak out before? :P Come on! It's been two days since we met! Alright? I'll meet you at the usual ^^

He was right. It's like as you never sneak out before when the truth is, you used to sneak out every night each day just to hang out with him. And with that your parents are unaware of you. 

You quickly get up from your bed and check if your parents are asleep. It's 5 minutes to 10pm. No one is in the living room. Silent. Line clear! 

You went back to your to change to something comfortable. You wore you favourite dark blue skinnies and grab your favourite paul frank hoodie because you knew it would cold like ice outside.

You applied a bit of lip balm to your pale lips and a lil bit of concealer to avoid being commented about your dark circles. You slip in both your feets into your favourite leapord print sandals and off you go to your usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter