Sunggyu `two.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - -

''Kim Sungwoo ah~ Don't run away, you have yet to eat your lunch!~'' Your husband has been very busy these few days. What's more when his first child has entered kindergarten few days ago. He has been very childish since he entered school. The thought that Sungwoo is going to enter elementary school in a few years time are driving you nuts. His infantile attitude makes you think he is not ready for elementary school. You sighed.

''Yah, yeobo ah~ He's just 4 years old. Kids are like this, you see. You've got to be patient, dear.'' You tried to calm your husband. He let out a soft sigh and put the bowl of porridge on the coffee table. ''___, i know that, but 4 years isn't baby you know. At this age, he should already know what to do and not be juvenile and bullheaded.'' ''Look at Dongho, he is now 4 and yet he is very smart and responsible! Dongwoo and his wife must have taught him well!'' He added. 

''Why do you always like to compare? If Sungwoo heard that, don't you think he'll be upset?'' You shot him glare.

''He is still our baby right. Like father, like son. Bullheaded.'' You added and chuckled when you saw Sunggyu's reaction. ''No matter how hard you try, you still can't open your little eyes, Sunggyu ah~'' You playfully mocked him. ''Yah, ___ is this the reason why you marry me? Because you can mock me all you want?'' He pouted. He knew you were joking. However, it's still silently hurting him, hearing that. 

You saw his lips curving downwards. You soften at the sight of it. He might take it too seriously. You move your body nearer to him and grabbed both his arms. ''Is my Kim Sunggyu sulking?'' He showed you his /fail/ aegyo. Even if other people say that his aegyo is the most shameful aegyo ever, you still couldn't resist it. And that's one of the reason why you love your husband.

''Aigoo, i was just joking, you know that right? Hm?'' 

''I know that, but you know it too right, that i don't like it when you said that?'' He replied in a sulkish tone with his pouted lips still there on his face. You let a giggle and look at him. ''Yah, but that's the fact!'' You laugh out loud when he widened his eyes at you. ''Kim Sunggyu, do you know that when you sulk, you look adorably adorable? Weird isn't it? It should be me in your place right? Hm, i'm sorry okay, what d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter