Dongwoo `thirteen.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

"Oh gosh, Lizzy! Hurry up! Else we'll be late for the fansign!!!" You hollered at your bestfriend who's still taking her own sweet time dolling herself. For the past 45 minutes she has been spending it in the room, only God knows what else she did in there. You decided not to wear so fanciful since it's just a fansign. Like as if oppas will automatically attracted to you when they look at your outfit.

You decided to wear your favourite black-cat dress, which to you it looks quite cute and simple, paired with a greyish leggings and a beige coloured heels to match your outfit. You huffed in frustration after ten minutes has past waiting for your bestfriend at the main door. "Jung Lizzy!!!" You snarled at her on top of your voice. "Hurry up!!~"

"I'm coming~ I'm coming!~" She beamed as she was making her way down, panic after getting reprimanded by you. You rolled your eyes at her for spoiling your cheerful mood. "What took you so long, huh?!" You eyed her from top to toe before commenting, "Why do you dressed up so beautifully? It's just a fansign," You reminded her, afraid she might think that she's going to town. You always admired Lizzy's sense of fashion. But not today, the way she dressed was too off topic. You thought.

"I must look really fabulous this evening okay! So that at the sight of me, Sungyeol will melt! Moreover, it took years for me to search for this dress!" She squealed earning another eye rolling from you. "Ya, ya whatever. Let's go before there's too many fans there!" You pulled her out of the door after slipping in to your heels and sliding your sling bag - to keep your valuables and importantly INFINITIZE album so the boys can sign on it - on your shoulder. It doesn't matter to you if you need to look extra gorgeous that evening, what matter is, Dongwoo will notice you during the fansign. 'Woop! Can't wait to meet my boyfriend! Oops, bias I meant!' Your heart squealed at the thought of meeting your ideal man. 

~

 

The mall were filled with fangirls, holding on to fanboard and bags full of gifts. You and Lizzy reached the mall quiet early, not wanting to be squish by insane fangirls who just loves to scream at the top of their lungs and their voice could possibly break every human ear drum there. Though you might call yourself as a really true Inspirit, but you wouldn't want to admit that you are those type of fans who loves to scream, "Oppa~~~ Saranghae~!!" whenever you see your bias. Like as if they will be able to hear and reply, "Oh I love you too, let's get married." Ridiculous. Those fans are just absurb. Fullstop.

Lizzy nudge you, breaking away your train of thoughts. "What time are they coming? I'm egg-cited!" She beamed enthusiastically. As her bestfriend, you knew she would screamed at right there but she kept in deep inside her to maintain her image as a human, of course. "They'll be here soon. I mean, even if we can't see them coming but the shouts of fangirls will inform us they're here." You assured. 

"You're right girl. Anyway, do I still look pretty?? Is my makeup destroyed? Do I need to touch up?" Lizzy was beyond paranoid at her image. She digged in her purse for her lipbalm and a pack of tissue so she could clear away her sweat. "No, it's perfectly fine, Lizzy." You smacked her arm before she could wipe her sweats with the tissue. "Stop being overly suspicious with your face," You warned her.

Just then, sharp voices of fangirls screaming pierced through both Lizzy and your ear drums. The boys are here! You automatically throw your gaze towards the stage which is probably not far from you and there you go, seven stunning boys making their way on the stage before introducing themselves. The crowd went wild not living any room of silence. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ We're INFINTE~" The crowd cheered once again welcoming the seven angels on stage.

You couldn't get your eyes off Dongwoo. He was so charming that you could literally end up drooling. The boys sleeved in your favourite of all from their 'The Chaser' blue outfit. Dongwoo's dark blue-ish plus a tinge of greyish black hair colour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter