Hoya `fourteen.

INFINITE Oneshots. [SEMI-HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

"Stop following me," You chided to the man behind you. He stopped as you stopped walking. Turning your head slightly to the side not fully looking at the man, you rolled your eyes, disgusted and continue your steps. Chemistry lesson - the subject which you hated to the core, had just ended a while ago. You never liked chemistry ever since... the day you started studying about it. No matter how exciting the teachers tried making it, they failed. 

 

Horrible, horrible day. You whined. You would always not looking forward to them class what is more when there is a nerd guy in the class who kept on staring - or is it admiring you in class, everyday. Uneasy. All nerves. There is always that spite whenever students stared at you. 

 

Approaching your locker, you insert in the key to your locker key hole furiously. The day isn't going to get any better. You huffed. School . Stuffing your 'beloved' chemistry book in and retrieving your biology books for the next class and slamming the locker door shut not bothering at the bewildered onlookers. 

 

Turning your heels to began walking, that guy - the nerd guy stood before you. Head hung low, throwing his gaze on the 'more entertaining' floor with black-rounded glass rested on the nose of his bridge, hugging his thick books on his chest as his lips slightly formed into a cute pout.

 

Cute? Did I just say cute? 

 

"What are you doing here?!" You hollered over at the innocent man infront of you as his shoulders jumped up a little due to the sudden shout from you. He slowly lifted up his face, which looks perfectly flawless to you and pushed the glasses nearer to his eyes.

Perfectly flawless? You'd be lying if you say no.

"Hi," He began awkwardly. His voice was trembling, you can hear that. Somewhere in his eyes was shining when your eyes met his gaze. Your eyebrows began to furrow, deep. 

 

"Hey, Hoya! Let's go!" Another voice came up at the corner of the stairways, snapping the nerd guy from his creepy yet, adorable stare. Hoya - from what you heard people called him, swiftly turn his direction towards the calling man and briskly approached him.  

 

You looked over to where the owner of the voice. As Hoya reached by his side, he swung his arms on Hoya's shoulders and whispered something causing Hoya to turn bright pink before turning back one last time towards you, a small smile formed in the corner of his lips and began walking.

 

"What was that for?" You frowned.

 

"Wow~ I can see it coming~" Your bestfriend sang as she approached you from the other side, eyes glued to where the two men walking to. Killing your train of thoughts as she nugde your shoulders causing you to jerked. 

 

"What?" You frowned at Hyemi's word. Not getting to whatever she have said.

 

"That Hoya guy. You don't know?" Hyemi gave you the 'are you sure' look before earning a nod from you. You pressed your lips into a firm line as you rested your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter