Chapter 8

The Story of Us

28k6flk.jpg

Monday

ev18qd.png

 

~Tae Eun’s POV~

“Beep Beep Beep!” was the unfortunate sound I heard when I first got up this morning…  “Where’s the stupid button?” I grumbled while fruitlessly search for it. After a few minutes of trying to look for it, I finally found it and turned it off, not wanting to go to school. “Tae Eun sweetheart are you awake yet?” my mom called from outside my room. I yawned and turned over, not replying. “Tae Eun!” my mom screamed when she got no reply. I closed my eyes, hoping that she would go away, but knowing I should answer. Inevitably she came into my room, and threw my covers off me. “Tae Eun, get up or you will be late for school.”

“But mom it’s not seven thirty yet, school starts at eight o’clock,” I whined, grabbing my covers and trying to go back to sleep. It didn’t work though, as she grabbed my covers back saying, “Tae Eun, it takes twenty minutes to get to school, and you’re not even awake yet.”

“Fine…” I mumbled, finally getting up, and going over to my closet. “Good, have a nice day at school, honey.” My mom said cheerily as she pecked my head and walked out the door. I glared numbly at my closet, still not quite awake. Man, I really hate mornings! I wish school didn’t start so early, I mean it’s bad enough I need to go to school today, but it’s the first day where Jiyeon won’t be there with me. I grabbed a black T-shirt, my dark jeans, and my black jacket from my closet and headed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, dried myself off, and got dressed then I brushed my long hair. I ran out the door, and yell goodbye to my parents.  Once I got inside my black Audi r8 and started the car I checked my watch. It was only 7: 45 a.m. Wow! I got ready in fifteen minutes! That beats my last record. “And if I drive a little bit faster than I normally do, I could get to school eight o’clock tops!” I surmised aloud. Finally, I got to the parking lot of Seoul High and as soon as I found a spot I grab my bag and ran. I timed everything perfectly because as soon as I got through the front door the bell rang. “Yes! I made it,” I cried happily. A few people still in the hallway stopped at what they were doing and looked at me strangely. “What are you looking at?” I asked, raising my left eyebrow. They all turned back at what they were doing before and I began walking to my locker. Hopefully I can get to my first class before 8: 05 a.m. My locker was all the way up to the second floor, but luckily it was near my first period class, so I won’t be too late. After I ran and grabbed my stuffs I headed to my next classroom.

“Ah, nice for you to join us, Miss Lee,” Mr. Oh said as I walked through the door.

“Sorry sir, I over slept,” I replied giving him my usual excuse.

“Yeah, that’s what you say all the time,” I heard few people laugh so I glared at them until they stop. I could be scary when I want to be, but if I don’t want to kill someone, then I really can be the nicest person you’ll ever meet. “Just take a seat, Miss Lee,” Mr. Oh said, bringing me out of my thoughts. “Fine,” I said before taking the only seat available in the class. After I saw who I was sitting by though, I didn’t bother to conceal a groan. Of all the people I could sit next to, I end up sitting by Kris. Man, I hated his guts since the first time I met him, and his bullying for Jiyeon made my hatred get worse. When he noticed me glaring at him, he sent me a big (disgusting) grin.

“Hey where’s your little friend? Um, I think her name was… UglyYeon…?”

“What did you say about Jiyeon?” I asked dangerously as I turn towards him.

“You heard me,” he said cheekily, a smirk appearing on his face. Oh! It’s on.

“Jiyeon is not ugly, so stop calling her one! She’s not even coming school any longer because of you!” I shot back, my voice rising higher with every word.

“Oh well then that’s a good thing. We don’t have to look at her ugly face again,” He began laughing and few people that overheard him snickered as well. I glared at them my temper rising. I had it with this guy! Nobody, I mean nobody. Talks about my friends like that and gets away with it!

I got up from my seat and walk in front of his desk, staring down at him. He stopped laughing and looked at me with a smirk.

“Miss Lee, what are you doing?” The whole class turned, to look at me as Mr. Oh finally realized I was standing.

“Something I should of done years ago,” I replied before I punched Kris Wu in the face.

Kris fell out of his seat, covering his now broken nose as he looked at me like I was crazy. Everyone in the class was shocked that I had punched the hottest guy in the school, even though he completely deserved it.

“Miss Lee, office, now!” Mr. Oh yelled as Kris clutched on his bleeding nose.

“Whatever,” I said shrugging my shoulders, grabbing my things and heading out the door.

That was completely worth it! I can’t wait to tell Jiyeon this, I thought as I happily skipped my way to the front office.

Image

 

~Jiyeon’s POV~

After I wake up I ran out downstairs to have my breakfast, I ate Oatmeal with blueberries. I mean it was a tasty breakfast but the smell of eggs and bacon (OMG! Baekhyun ;A;)  wasn’t very helpful. After I had finished everything my mom pointed me towards the living room and immediately saw a middle aged woman with shoulder brown hair and deep brown eyes.

“Hello Jiyeon, I’m Mrs. Jeon, your new home tutor,” she said smiling holding out her hand.

I took it with a small smile. “Nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon,”

“Likewise, let’s get started, shall we?” she asked pointing out the seat next to her and getting straight to business.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied, taking the offer seat.

“So, I viewed your files from your old school, and I’m very impressed. You’re a straight A student, you’re in all honor classes, you’re in the Art club, the Debate team and you speak 5 languages.” She looked at me with praise, I blush and looked down in embarrassment.

“School is easy for me, and I like joining clubs, plus I speak the 4 other language because we always tour in other countries.”

“This is still very impressive, Jiyeon. Plus I’m sure with my help you will have the most impressive student file possible.”

“Well, thanks?” I didn’t really care about my file, but whatever made her happy, I guess.

“Now, before we get started, I talked to your personal trainer this morning, and we come up with a schedule you will follow the rest of the month,” she said searching her bag handing me a paper sheet to look at.

Monday;

8 a.m. to 11 a.m. ~tutor lessons

11 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. ~ lunch

11:45 a.m. to 2:50 p.m. ~tutor lessons

3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ~Training

6 p.m. to 10 p.m. ~your time

Every day after ‘Monday’ was exactly the same except for Sunday. That was the only day that I don’t have to go to tutor lessons or training. “Wow, this is my schedule for the week?” I asked, surprise at how much I would be doing.

“Yes, why is it too much?”

“No, it’s fine.” I said putting down my schedule on the table. “Alright, anyways should we get started?” I asked, wanting this day to be over already. “That’s the attitude, alright we’ll start at Calculus,” she said, getting out a Calculus textbook. Hopefully, T-ae is probably having a better day than me right now, I thought as I pretended to be interested as Mrs. Jeon talked about some Calculus thingy.

Image

 

-Tae Eun’s POV~

“Miss Lee, what do you have to say for yourself?” the principal asked me as soon as I walked into the office.

“Nothing,” I said shrugging my shoulders and sitting down.

“Really…? Well Mr. Oh just called saying you punched Kris Wu in the face, is that correct?”

“Yes,” I replied, seeing no point in lying.

“Why did you do that?”

“Because he made me mad,”

“What did he do?”

“Well, do you know Jiyeon Park?”

“Yes, she was one of my best students before her mom said she’ll dropped out for a month,”

“Well, Kris called her ugly and say things to her, and I had to stand up for my best friend, so I punched him,” I explained to him.

“Did he?” he asked, his eyebrows rising.

“Yes, I know I shoudn’t have done that, but I couldn’t help it! He just made me so mad!” I said loudly as I got angry from just thinking about it.

“I understand your feelings, but next time, just tell a teacher instead of punching someone in the face.”

“Fine, so what happens to me?” I asked, just wanting my punishment over.

“Well since you never gotten into trouble before and you’re not completely at fault, you will get off with a warning and you have after school detention, understand?”

“Fine,” I agreed, understanding that I got off lightly, “What about Kris? He started it so doesn’t he get in trouble as well?”

“Don’t worry about Mr. Wu, Now off to class Miss Lee” he said pointing at the door.

“Yes sir,” I said getting up from my seat and leaving. As soon as I left the office I took out my cell phone and texted Jiyeon, excited to tell her about the day I just had. “Guess what?”

“What?” she answered back a few seconds later. Wow, home tutoring must be pretty boring.

“I punched Kris in the face,” I replied, smiling outwardly.

“Really?!”

“Yeah, I just come out of principal’s office for it,”

“Wow! Why did you punch him?”

“Long story. Do you have time to talk?”

“Not really, I still have my home tutor,”

“Aww, alright then. I’ll come over for tonight!”

“Sure, talk to you later, bye!”

I put my phone back and headed to my second class period. As I walked inside my world class history, I notice Myungsoo. Wow! I didn’t know I had this class with Myungsoo. I guess this should be interesting, I thought as I took my seat near front the classroom. 

 

 

 


Myungsoo is going to appear next chapter. LOL. XD

Do comment and subscribe. Thank you. 

page-divider-042.gif