Chapter 3

The Story of Us

 

Jiyeon’s brother stomped angrily towards them, which scared both T-ae and Jiyeon intensely. His face was clearly angry, and with every step he took, he came closer and closer. What is he going to do? Tae Eun was smart and quickly ran upstairs, probably heading to Jiyeon’s room and therefore, escaping from Chanyeol. Great! Just leave Jiyeon alone with her crazy brother, don’t you? “H-hey Chanyeol! How c-come you’re here – I-I mean it’s not like I don’t want you here! I was just wondering wh-YY!” she ended her stutter with a yelp as her brother marched in front of her and picked her up before throwing her onto his back. “W-what are you doing!” she shouted while pounding on his back. He didn’t say anything, but merely continued to make his way up the stairs. She was beginning to regret her brother’s strength and ability to lift her up and carry her. Unlike her, he was on the football, basketball, and soccer teams in high school making his body pretty good for someone who was only nineteen years old. Also unlike her, he was pretty popular back then. He had the looks (messy hair, dark brown eyes, and a strong jaw line) and, he was nice to everyone… when he wasn’t extremely angry. They finally reached the second floor, but instead of turning, Chanyeol walked to the middle of it, where the elevator was. Wait… she thought they were going to her room, so why were they taking the elevator? “Chanyeol, where are we going?” she asked. “Up to my room.” He said. Once they were on the elevator, he put her down and looked straight in the eye. “Were going to talk,”

“Um, alright, but you didn’t have to carry me. I could have followed you if you wanted to talk,” she said looking down at the ground. She didn’t want to look up at him right now. His expression was probably still angry. “No, I had to, because if I didn’t, you’ll probably have run away like T-ae did.” He said, his voice softening. “Okay fine… I probably would have,” she said, telling the truth. She would run away now too, if she wasn’t scared and frozen in place. “So um, why are you here? What about college?” she asked, finally looking up at his face. “Well, Mom called me saying you got made fun of and was crying. I got pissed and, well, here I am,” he said, slightly smiling at her. She grinned back and then a question occurred to her. “But, your college is about two hours away. How did you get here so fast?”

“I took the private jet,” he said, as if it was obvious. Which… it kind of was, now that she thought about it, “Oh… that explains it, but you didn’t have to come here, you know. I’m fine.” She told him, both of them knowing that she was lying through her teeth. He rolled his eyes at her and threw an arm around her shoulder giving it a squeeze. “No, you’re not. You were crying, and don’t give me any of that crap saying you weren’t. Mom told me already.”

“Fine, I was crying, but I’m fine now, right?” she admitted.

“Yeah sure,”

…She sensed sarcasm. Soon the elevator doors opened, and they were finally on the top floor. Her brother’s room was all the way upstairs, and he had the entire top floor to himself. It was pretty much a boy’s paradise. There was a movie theater where you could watch any movie that you wanted in the far corner of the floor. Next to that was the arcade, with every game imaginable. Then finally, his room, where he had a big kitchen, a bathroom connected to the kitchen, his main bedroom that had a king sized bed with white sheets, and two small couches facing his TV. She sat down on the smaller of the two couches in the middle of his room, and my brother took the other one next to me. “So Yeonnie, tell me what happened?”

“Well, T-ae and I went to a party, and Suzy, the head cheerleader, wanted us to play a game. She wouldn’t take no for an answer, so we played. They picked me to go first, and I didn’t think anything wrong. They blindfolded me, so I couldn’t see who came in… the person said he was Myungsoo,” he looked at her in surprise. “Yeah, your friend, the one I have a crush on…  Well, it was actually Kris, and he told everybody that I liked Myungsoo. It just so happened that Myungsoo was just standing there, and everybody was laughing, so I ran. End of story, happy now?” she asked bitterly, trying to hold back tears. “No, not really, I can’t believe that Kris did that to you. He was always nice to me, and so was Suzy,”

“Well of course they were nice to you. You were the most popular guy at school.” She said. She still couldn’t believe that he still didn’t get that. “Yeah, but you’re my sister, they should be nice to you,” he said looking at me. “Not really, when you weren’t around, they picked on me all the time.” She said, remembering all the mean things the popular teens did to her. “They did? Why didn’t you tell me? I would have kicked the asses!” he shouted. “That’s why I didn’t tell you. I know you’re going to do that and you would have gotten in trouble.” She said trying to calm him down. “Well, you’re my little sister. I have to protect you.”

“Chanyeol, you’re just a little older than me. You don’t have to protect me.”

“Yes, I do, you’re still my little sister,” he said, obviously not listening. “Why?” she asked. “Well, for one, you’re a pushover. Two: You’re too nice, even when people pick on you.”

“Anyway, aren’t you going back to college? You have to go now.” I said. “I can drop out and take online classes, and then I can go back next year.”

“Will they let you?” I asked.

“Of course they will. I’m the star player and I have straight A’s. Plus being rich has it’s own benefits too.” He said smiling.  “Anyway, when will your makeover start?” he asked. “Soon,” she replied. “I bet you didn’t tell T-ae yet, right? He said looking back at her. “No, I didn’t how did you know?” she asked. “I know everything.” He said, giving out an idiotic smile. “Oh… Bye Chanyeol!.” I said getting up, and walking over to the door. 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for not updating my internet . ;A;

I don't know if I'll make it MyungYeon or JiKris. D; It depends on my mood. XD

Anyway, special thanks to FreiHanah for the beatiful poster. I really appreciate it. ♥ 

Do comment and subscribe. :D