Chapter 7

The Story of Us

 

Thirty minutes passed before T-ae finally got out of the bathroom. “Finally, now let’s hurry up, before Chanyeol kills Tao,” Jiyeon said, pulling T-ae out of the room, and into the elevator. “Slow down Yeon, I bet Tao will be fine.”

“You don’t know that. I just want to get to the gym as fast as I can. That way I can be sure.”

“Alright fine,” Sighing she pressed the button for the sixth floor, where the gym was located. She tapped her foot as the elevator slowly trudged to the top. Could this thing go any slower? Finally, the elevator opened and she ran all the way to the gym. “Wait up, Yeon!” T-ae huffed, running behind her. She looked backed at her and shouted, “Hurry up, Miss Tae Eun!”

“You know I hate running!” T-ae said, whining. “It doesn’t matter hurry!” she called back, finally at the door, while T-ae was still running. She waited for her to catch up, before opening the door to the gym. She looked around the gym and noted that everything seemed to be normal. Maybe her brother actually listened to her this time. They came inside the gym and closed the door, trying to look for any signs of Chanyeol and Tao. “See Yeonnie, I told you Chanyeol wouldn’t kill him,” T-ae said, taking a seat on one bench we had in the gym. “I guess you were right,” she said in relief, taking a seat next to T-ae. The gym was painted brown, and was about the size of a large classroom. It had four benches to sit on around the gym. At the far end of the gym, there was a door that leads to the locker room. The locker room was total of four shower stalls, two bathroom stalls, and about twenty something lockers. The gym also had a big window, with a nice view of the backyard. “Where are they?” T-ae asked after few minutes. “I have no idea,” she said shaking her head. “They might be in the locker room changing or something.”

“Maybe,” T-ae said, “let’s take a look.”

“Um, you can, but I don’t want to,” she said, watching Tae Eun getting up from the bench. She wasn’t taking any chances of seeing her brother in his underwear again… or Tao.  “Alright, be right back.” T-ae said over to the locker room.

~Tae Eun’s POV~

As I entered the locker room, everything seemed to be normal. From my line of view, I couldn’t see Chanyeol or Tao anywhere. Hopefully, Chanyeol hadn’t kill Tao yet, like Jiyeon’s thought he would if we didn’t hurry up. I step into the room and closed the door behind me, deciding to take a look around the locker room a little more thoroughly. Maybe they were in the back getting their clothesto change? And not fighting…  I didn’t get far before a voice stopped me. “Who’s there?” afamiliar voice called out. Good… he didn’t seem angry. “Me, T-ae,” I answered back to Cahnyeol happily. “Oh, T-ae. We’re changing, so could you wait a few more minutes?”

“Sure, no problem, I’ll be with Jiyeon,” I replied, turning around to head back before I spotted someone from the corner of my eye. Turning I realized that this must be Tao. From what could I see he was hot like Jiyeon had pointed out, he had a shiny black hair, pretty boy thing going from him. Not really my normal type, but he’s still cute! As I continue to stare at him some more, he finally looked up from what he was doing and we made eye contact. Surprised and embarrassed, I ran out the locker room as fast as I could. I hope my face wasn’t as red as it felt, but boy those eyes can rip a thousand !

~Jiyeon’s POV~

After waiting for a few minutes, T-ae emerged from the locker room with a beat red face and a slightly dazed look in her eyes. “What happen?” I asked, concerned. “Um, let’s just say, I saw Tao,” she said with a smirk.  “See, I told you he’s hot!”

“Yeah well, we have different taste in guys so I didn’t expect that I would think so too!” he squealed.

“Well, what are they doing in the locker room?”

 “Nothing really, just changing clothes.”

“You saw them changing!”

“No!” she yelled in horror, shaking her head furiously. “I came in, and they were in the back, by the lockers. Chanyeol heard me and told me to wait, just a few more minutes, because they were still changing.”

“Oh okay,” I said sighing in relief. I didn’t need my best friend seeing my brother and Tao changing… or my brother and personal trainer realizing that she’d seen them changing. That would be awkward. “Hey Yeon and T-ae,” Chanyeol called, coming out of the locker room, wearing his gym clothes. “Hey!” Tae said waving. “Chanyeol, you did control your anger right?” I asked, just to make sure. “Yes, I did.” He said, smiling proudly. I smiled back. “Good boy,” he frowned and open his mouth to say something, but interrupted by Tao coming out of the locker room. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off his muscles, and black and white shorts. How the heck am I suppose to concentrate with him wearing that?

“Jiyeon, are you ready?” he asked, knocking me out of my current train of thought. Fortunately,

“Yup!”

“Okay, good.” He turned to Tae Eun, and grinned. “And you’re the girl the girl I saw in the locker room,”

“Um, yeah, Tae Eun,” she said, blushing a little.

“Tao, nice to meet you,” he said holding out his hand, and smiling.

“You too..!” T-ae said back, shaking his hand.

Let the training begin… 

Image

 

“Alright Jiyeon, get on the treadmill,” Tao said, pointing to it.  “Okay,” she said moving around Tao, and hopping on the treadmill. He placed a hand on my wrist before I could press any buttons and caused me to look at his very serious expression. “Before we start, I want you to know that no matter how much you want to quit, keep going. Just think about why you want to lose weight in the first place, and pushed yourself, got it?” She nodded, knowing that he was right and also hoping his hand off her wrist before her brother threw him to the ground. “Good,” he said smiling and finally letting go, “now let’s begin, first, I want you to run normal speed for two minutes.” He set his watch to two minutes, and boomed out, “Start!”

She nodded, and started running at normal speed. For the first thirty seconds, she was doing alright, but then when it reached one minute, she wasn’t feeling well, but then she remembered what Tao told her. To push herself no matter what, she pushed herself for the next minute, until Tao said stop. He gave her a small moment to catch her breath before they trudged on. She tried not to think that this was only the beginning as she clutched her aching side.  “Alright, that was good, now were going to push it up. Run at fast speed for five minutes, until I said stop, okay?” she tried not to give an incredulous look and instead gulped in a deep breath and nodded. “Okay,” she said, still trying to catch her breath. She had to push myself, no matter what.  “Now…” he said looking at his watch once more, “Start!”

She started running at fast speed, and when two minutes went by. She wanted to just stop running. She means she was almost completely out of breath, she had a little trouble breathing, and her face was probably red. “Don’t give up, remember what I told you,” he said, observing her slightly painful gasps. She nodded her head, because she didn’t think she could talk. She pushed herself for the rest three minutes she had left to do, though she’s not quite sure how she did it. “Alright just a few more seconds,” he encouraged, counting down the last few seconds, “now, stop.”

“Alright, we can’t stop now, we have to keep going. Now for a little rest I want you to walk for one minute, then we’ll go back to running at normal speed.” She nodded, waiting for him to tell her start. When he did, she started walking. Now walking I can do. At least we had a little break from running, she thought. Soon the minute was over and she had to repeat the process all over again. They did that for the next forty minutes, by the end of the forty minutes. She couldn’t take it anymore. Her legs and arms were sore, and she felt like my heart and lungs were going to explode any minute.

“Can we please stop now?” she begged him.

“I’m sorry, but we have to move on to the next thing,” he apologized.

“Can I have a little break then?” she asked giving her puppy eyes.

“Fine you can have a five-minute break.”

“Alright, thanks.” She said heading to the bathroom in the locker room.

~Chanyeol’s POV~

I whole time Jiyeon was running I felt so bad for her. She looked so tired and out of breath, that I just wanted to go up to them, and just have Tao stop the training, but I didn’t. Every time I was about to get up, I saw Yeon was pushing herself, no matter how tired or out of breath she was. I could see that she wasn’t going to give up. But, being the protective brother I was, I couldn’t stand watching her like that. After forty minutes of running and walking, Yeon asked to stop, but Tao said they had to move on the next thingy. Oh hell she wasn’t! I was about to have a ‘little talk’ with Tao again, but then Yeon asked for a break. If Tao didn’t give her that, I was about to go up to him, and teach him a little lesson, if you know what I mean. Good, looks like Tao picked up the right choice, giving Yeon her break, but it could have been a little bit longer!

“So, did I live up to your standards?” Tao asked smirking. “No not really, you were working my sister way too hard on her first day of training,” I said, clearly not happy. “Well, it might seem hard, cause of the fact it’s her first day but trust me. Tomorrow she will use to it and she can have a perfect body within a week.”

 I was about to say something else, but then Yeon came out of the locker room. “Hey you ready for another go?” Tao asked smiling at her. God! He should really stop smiling at her! I thought, glaring at Tao. “I guess,” she muttered. 

Image

 

After about two hours of hard training it was finally done.  “Well, the first day of training is over,” Tao smiled, “how are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling good, I guess.” Jiyeon said tiredly, but still managing a small grin. “Good, well you can rest for the rest of the day, but tomorrow, we’ll start again,”

“Great!” she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

“Aww, come on Jiyeon,” Tao whined, his voice sounding like a little kid, “training will get easier, promise.”

“Alright, alright, I believe you,” she said, laughing at his antics. Before Tao could say anything Chanyeol cut him off, “Alright, enough of this, Jiyeon, go! take a shower and we will be going downstairs.” Chanyeol said, stepping between Jiyeon and Tao his expression perturbed.

 

 

 


Okay, Kris is going to appear soon. OTL

Christmas Vacation here I come. ;A;

Comments and Subscription are appreciated. XD