Chapter 5

The Story of Us

 

Jiyeon woke up the next morning around ten o’clock and was extremely grateful that it was Saturday. Groggily, she raised herself from her bed and was careful not to wake T-ae as she tiptoed over her closet. She had basically an endless supply of clothes and accessories, thanks to her mom’s excessive shopping for her. She doesn’t even use half of the things in her closet. To her mom’s chagrin, she usually just picked out T-shirts and sweats to wear. Everything else, she either don’t like or feel that it’s very unflattering on her. Frowning, she grabbed a white T-shirt and her black sweatpants before heading to her bathroom. She took 30 minutes to shower, dried off, and then change into her clothes. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw that her hair was a wild mess and was sticking out in every direction possible. Sighing, she yanked out a brush and got ready to battle with her tangles. After about 5 minutes she emerged somewhat victorious, and after finishing up in the bathroom, she headed beck in her room. She walked outside her bathroom and saw T-ae was still sleeping on her bed. Shaking her head and laughing she wandered over her bed attempted to shake her awake. Finally, after 10 minutes of constant yelling, shaking, and poking she gave up. Deciding that it would be a better idea to just check on her later, she headed downstairs towards the kitchen. Their kitchen was rather average… it just had your everyday top of line, brand new kitchen gear. Also her mom hired a 24/7 chef to cook for them whenever they want and anything they want. By ‘anything’ I mean anything. Their chef never refuses them and always knows the best recipes for every meal or snack they ask for. In all probability this nutritional independence made her gain weight a little. I mean she’s not fat but still she eats a lot and need a little exercise. “What would you like for breakfast Jiyeon?” Startled, she looked up to Mr. Sung their chef, staring at her with a jovial look as his face, as was normal. “Umm… something healthy?” she ventures hesitantly. “Sure! What about a breakfast parfait? It’s low fat dairy, with some vitamin rich fruits. It has a total of 23 grams of protein, and it’s a wonderful thing to eat to start out your day!” Mr. Sung recited happily. There was a reason he graduated first in his class. “Sure, that sounds good. Thanks.” She said smiling gratefully at him. “Anything for you, Jiyeon.” He said lovingly. In their house Mr. Sung was almost like family. After a few minutes Mr. Sung returned to where I was sitting and placed the parfait in front of her. She looked at it wonderingly, while imagining the bacon and sausage she normally ate. “Thanks” she said not looking at him as she continued to observe her brightly colored breakfast. “You’re always welcome.” Mr. Sung replied as he walked away. I supposed it looked… good. Swallowing, she picked up her spoon and slowly tasted it. After a moment of chewing, her eyes widened. This was so much better than fried bacon I’d ever had. Maybe eating healthy wouldn’t be so bad. She began scooping more and more into and before she knew it, it was all gone. her lips she deposited her dishes into the sink to give less work for their staff. As soon as she turned around she saw Chanyeol leaning against the door frame. He was in his boxers, and his hair was in complete mess, but he still looked as good as usual… How were we related?

“God, Chanyeol, put some clothes on!” she said covering her eyes. “Yeon, I’m home. Plus it’s not like you haven’t seen me in my boxers before,” he murmured yawning. “Why does that matter?” she asked, still refusing to look at him. “Because being at home means I don’t need to change if I don’t want to,” she rolled her eyes as he let out a rather large yawn. “Besides,” he continued ending his yawn. “you know I’m not a morning person.”

“Then why are you even awake?” she asked. “Because your make-over starts this day.” He informed. “Wait, what?” My make-over doesn’t start yet does it?” she asked in surprised. “Yeah, your personal trainer is coming today and your home tutor is coming on Monday morning as well,”

“Well, I overheard mom talking on the phone with everyone last night,” he said, shrugging. Her eyes widened a little bit as she realized that he was serious. Wow, her mom worked fast…  “Oh well, alright then… when is she supposed to be here?”

“Well since you have to lose a little weight. HE is supposed to be here in about thirty minutes,” he emphasized the word ‘he’ with a slight frown. “Wait what?  He…?” Uh oh, she didn’t want a guy trainer. That would just be… it would be… awkward. “Yeah well, I’m not too happy about that either. That’s why I’m going to keep a close eye on you guys when you train today,” he explained. “Why?” she asked, tilting her head to side. “Because I don’t like you hanging out with guys I don’t know,” he grumbled. “Aww, aren’t you over-protective?” she shot back sarcastically. She hated it when Chanyeol was over-protective of her. It wasn’t like her personal trainer would be flirting with her or something. “You know it,” he said smiling proudly. “Unfortunately…” she mumbled. By the time she had finally come to accept the fact that she was getting a male trainer, Chanyeol ad already gotten his food from Mr. Sung. Sighing to herself she turned to go upstairs to try and wake up T-ae again. “Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked, surprising her. “Um, up to my room to see if T-ae’s up yet… why?”

“I just wanted to know, that’s all…”she gave him a look and his eyes narrowed. “…but if that personal trainer of yours get here, you better tell me.” He warned. “Yes I will,” she said rolling her eyes. As he made a face though, she smiled back. “Don’t worry, big brother!”

“You better!” he yelled after her as she walked away, laughing. Since she was laughing so hard, slightly from sleep deprivation, she wasn’t watching where she was going. Thus when she ran into somebody, she was extremely surprised, rubbing her nose she looked up, expecting to see an extremely groggy T-ae.

Instead she saw the hottest guy she’d ever met. Her eyes widened and her face beginning to flush, she did a quick survey of the guy in front of her. He had an amazing cute eyes, shiny black hair that framed his face, a strong jaw line, and awesome body, if I do say so myself. “Um, hi…” she mumbled out embarrassed. “Who are you?”

“Tao.” He said, showing off his perfect white teeth, and holding out his hand for me to shake. “You must be Jiyeon. Nice to meet you,”

Smiling back she took his hand and gave it a small squeeze. “Yeah you too, how did you know my name?”

“Did no one tell you?” at her blank look he gave one of his perfect smiles again. “I’m your personal trainer.”

“Wait…what?!”

 

 

 

 


Just imagining Tao makes me want to jump from the 30th floor of a building. OMG! He's just so hot. ;A;