Chapter 11

The Story of Us

I walked inside the school, clearly remembering everything. I remember being pushed, the name calling, the teasing, the laughing, and most of all, the bullying from Suzy, Kris and his friends. Shaking the memories out of my head, I finally got to the main office, and met the Principal. "So, Jiyeon you're back." he said, giving me a wide smile. "Yes, I am." I said smiling back at him. "Well, I'm glad to see you again, but I really thought you were a new student when I first saw you."

"Well, I did lose weight, and changed my hair color." I said touching a piece of my hair. "I see that, well here's your schedule, anyways." he said handing me a piece of paper. "Thanks," I said, reaching forward, and grabbing it. "No problem Jiyeon, have fun on your first day back." he smiled. "Sure, I will." I said with a happy grin.

Image

K R I S

As soon as I stepped inside the halls of Seoul High, I saw people whispering to each other, gossiping about the latest news, but surprisingly it wasn't about me. (Thank God) From what I heard it was about a new girl who was and I quote from a lot of the guys, "Smoking hot, with a capital H!"

Rolling my eyes at them, I headed towards my locker, seeing one of my bestfriends. "Hey Kris, did you hear about the hot kid?" my buddy Chen asked, grinning at me, as he leaned towards me. "Yes, and I don't want to hear about it." I told him. What's so great about a new girl? We get one almost everyday. Okay... so that's not true, but it's still not a big deal. "But, you need to know that this girl is like-" he started to say, when I stopped him. "I don't want to hear it. I already have someone plus she can't be that hot." I said, shutting my locker, walking away from Chen.

Walking down the hallway, everyone and I mean everyone was talking about the new girl. Was this girl honestly that good looking? Stopping outside the door of my first period classroom, I turned the knob and headed inside.  I quickly noticed Suzy; my girlfriend of a few months. I grinned and headed towards her, giving her a peck on the lips. "Hey sweetheart." I said, taking the seat right next to hers. "Hey babe." she said, smiling sweetly at me. Well, maybe not sweetly more like lustily. "So, anything new happening with you?"

"Not really, but did you hear? There's a new student and they say s-" she started to say but stopped when I put my hand up. "Yes I did. And I don't want to hear about it." I said getting bored with the whole new student news. "Alright." she nodded, knowing that I would be upset if she didn't stop talking. Turning around, I found Tae Eun, sitting a few seats away from us. Perfect, Tae Eun never fail to make fun of my mornings. "Hey T-ae, where's your little friend?" I asked smirking, knowing that she would fight back. But for once, she didn't say anything, she just sat there smiling. What's wrong with her? She always have something to say if I said anything about her friend.  Maybe she's not in mood today? Which was weird, when I think about it. 

Soon the class started and the teacher began talking. "Today, I would like you all to say hello to a new student of ours." he began before there was a knock on the door. Well, let us see this new student of ours shall we? The door open and a normal girl walked in. She was okay looking, I guess. But I wouldn't say she's hot. "That's the new kid?" I asked, whispering to Suzy. "No honey, she's been here since forever." she said giggling. The door opened again and I thought it might be another student again, but I was wrong. There standing by the door, was what everyone talking about; the new kid. All the guys were wrong, she wasn't hot with a capital 'H', no she was beautiful. There's a difference between hot and beautiful. Suzy was hot but this new girl is beautiful. She looked like an angel, with her long brown hair, rosy cheeks, and the most beautiful hazelnut brown-eyes I've ever seen. 
 

"Hi." she said softly.

"That's the new kid, everyone said she's hot, but I think she's ugly." Suzy whispered to me, pointing at the new girl. For some reason this made me mad. She wasn't ugly at all! She looked amazing. "Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" the teacher asked. "Sure," she said nodding. Such a beautiful voice, so calm and soothing. "Well, before this I was home-schooled, but before that I did go to a private school like Seoul High. My name is Jiyeon but you can call me Yeonnie, if you want."

Her name is Jiyeon?

"Wow, this girl have the same first name as Ugly-Yeon." Suzy giggled next to me. "That was kind of weird don't you think?" So, I did heard it right. The new girl have the same name as that killer, Jiyeon Park, but this girl is nothing like her at all. So there's no way they can be the same person right?

 

Image

J I Y E O N

Looking around the whole classroom, I remembered most of the students, while some don't look familiar. The one that stand out the most was Kris Wu, sitting in the middle row. He was staring at me in a weird way, and I hope he didn't recognize me just yet. Almost all the guys were paying attention to me, well more like drooling, while some girls, mostly the popular ones were glaring at me. It seems that the guys here are still pigs and the girl just got meaner. 

 

 

 

 


Hello there. XD

If you're wondering why Kris called her a killer, well read more to find out why. xD

Let me know what you think. Hope you continue reading. :D

Comment.Upvote..Subscribe

Thanks.Much Love.