Chapter 14

The Story of Us

 

 

J I Y E O N

Soon, my morning classes will be done and over with. So far, no one has noticed it was me yet, besides my teachers, but I told them not to say my last name. They all understood and kept quite about it, which I was grateful for.

Finally, the beginning of lunch arrived, and I was hoping that Tae Eun remembered to meet me by my locker like she promised me before.

As I headed towards my locker, I saw Tae Eun leaning against it, grinning, and rocking out to her music.

"Hey," I called picking up my pace to try to get her faster.

I turned toward my locker and entered the dial. I grabbed my books that I needed for my afternoon classes and dumped them into my bag. I grabbed the things that I didn't need from my bag and shoved them back to my locker, shutting it closed.

"Ready for lunch?" I asked and turned to T-ae who was waiting patiently for me.

"Yes, I'm starving," she exclaimed cheerily. Smiling at her, I nodded as we both headed to the school's cafeteria. As we opened the doors to the cafeteria, everything was like it was always had been. There was the jocks, the cheerleaders, the nerds, the goths, the band geeks, the social outcasts, the loners, and so on, each having their own little table to sit at.

Of course, the jocks and cheerleaders sat in the middle of the cafeteria, like always.

"Does the food still taste like crap like I remember?" I asked, hoping it didn't.

"Yup, same as always," she said shrugging her shoulders. It's been a month and they still couldn't change the food? You would think a famous school like Seoul High have the decent food but, nope. "But, the sandwiches and the salads aren't too bad." she said, cheering me on.

"I guess, I'll get the chicken salad then,"

After waiting for the line, we finally got our lunch and payed for it. As we began walking to T-ae's table, Kris stopped us.

"Hey Jiyeon, why don't you sit with us?" Kris asked, pointing towards the middle table where the jocks and the cheerleaders are.

"I told you no, remember?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Of course I remember, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't change your mind by now," he replied as cocky as ever, smirking at me.

"Sorry, but I'm sitting with my friend today, so if you would excuse us," I said and grabbed Tae Eun's hand, stepping around him.

I felt someone grabbed my bag stopping me from walking any further, "Please?" he begged, almost pleading me with his hazel brown eyes.

Sighing, I turned to look at T-ae "Could you please bring my lunch with you and save me a seat? I'll be right there."  She nodded and took in her other hand, glaring at Kris one last time before she her heels and walked away.

"You don't want me angry," I told him.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do, kitten?" he asked, challenging me.

No one gets away with calling me kitten, especially Kris Wu.

I kept silent and giving him a powerful kick on his knee. He went down, screaming in pain, and grabbing a hold of his knee. Serves him right!

"You had it coming," I said to him.

After he gave me a look I couldn't read, he finally sighed. "Fine, go, but you have to sit with me tomorrow," he commanded. 

"Sure, I will," I said rolling my eyes. Like hell I will. Turning around from the jerk, I headed towards T-ae's table, "Sorry about that," I told T-ae as I slid into the seat across from her.

"It's fine. I've got a good laugh after I saw you kicked Kris," T-ae giggled, giving me a high five, "Now, onto the most important thing; what do you need to tell me?"

At first, I was a little confused, but then I finally figured out what she's asking. "Oh yeah, my plan," I said, grabbing my lunch that was placed beside hers.

"What plan" she questioned, confused as she started digging to her sandwich. 

"My revenge plan for Kris and Rachel, remember?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Did she forgot already?

"That plan!" her brown eyes were sparkling in excitement. "Tell me," she started bouncing up and down on her seat as she waited for me to continue.

"Well, first I need to know, Is Kris dating anyone?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "Suzy,"

"Interesting," I nodded to myself. "This is going to work out even better than I'd hoped," I said, grinning widely.

"How?" 

"Well, you see, my plan was to break Kris' heart,"

"And how are you supposed to do that?" she asked confusedly sround a mouthful of sandwich.

"I'll hangout with him, make him fall for me, then crush him in front of everyone once he says 'I love you.' I'll humiliate him just like what he did to me at the party,"

"You're going to date him!" she exclaimed loudly, turning few kids head.

"Quiet," I hushed her, "I don't want people to know, and no, I'm going to pretend dating him,"

"What about Suzy? He's dating her,"

"That's why it's even going to work even better now. Since Suzy is dating Kris, taking him away from her will crush her too, so, It's going to be perfect," 

"Right, but how did you know he's going to fall for you and say that he loved you,"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "But, I do now he already started liking me, so, that's a start,"

She nodded, "So, when is this plan of yours going to start?" 

"Not now," I told her, finally digging to my lunch, "But, soon enough," 

 

 

 

 




 

 

Finally, finals is over. ;A;

Sorry for not updating for such a long time. Slap me. D;

Anyways, thanks to yangdee18 for the wonderful poster. I appreciate it so much. :D

This chapter is dedecated for you. ♥♥♥

Thanks for reading