Chapter 12

The Story of Us

 

"So Jiyeon, you were home-schooled before?" the teacher asked bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, my parents hired a personal tutor for me." I replied back, giving him a small smile. "Oh, I see that's why your last name is..." he started to say when I rushed over and cover his mouth. "Um, could you not say my last name, I don't want anybody to treat me special just because my family name is Park." I whispered, begging him with my puppy dog eyes. "No problem." he said grinning, whispering back to me. He turned his attention back to the class saying, "Now, be nice to Jiyeon and show her around since she's new here." He turned back to face me. "Jiyeon, you can take the seat anywhere available."

"Alright then." I said nodding my head. Facing away from him, I glanced around the room looking for an empty chair to sit in, finally finding one near T-ae. Well, at least I could seat near my bestfriend. I thought as I walk happily t the empty chair. As soon as I was few walks away from it though, Suzy sat down. "Sorry, but I want to sit here." she said with an evil grin plastered on her face. Not wanting to make a scene, I nodded at her. Man, I really wish I could rub off that stupid grin on her face (by punching it), but I don't want to cause a huge scene on my first day back at school, so I let her be. I glanced at the room again and find one, beside Kris! WTF. This is not my day.

Groaning, I moved to the seat next to Kris very slowly. I didn't want to sit next to him at all! But there were no other available seat anywhere, so I had no other choice. Looking down at the floor away from Kris' brown eyes, I took my seat. Grabbing my notebook and pen out of my bag, I was ready to learn, even though I probably already learned all this stuff from Mrs. Jeon. "Hey, I'm Kris!" Even though I didn't want to, I turned around and saw Kris smiling at me and holding out his hand for a shake. "Hi." I said not really interested talking to him. "So, how do you like our school so far Jiyeon?" he asked, ignoring the fact I didn't want to talk to him, putting down his hand, since I obviously wasn't going to shake it.

"Funny story, you have the same first name as someone I knew before." he said chuckling a little, wanting to continue the conversation. That got me interested. "Really now?" I asked my eyebrows raising a little. "Yeah, her name was Jiyeon Park, but she moved a month ago." he told. "Why did she move?" I asked pretending to be curious, not showing that I already knew the answer to that. "Don't really know." he shrugged. "But it was good she did that, anyways."

"Kris, no talking while class is going on." the teacher warned him, giving him 'the look'. "Whatever." Kris replied back, ignoring the teacher completely. He turned to me waiting for an answer. "Oh?" I asked turning my head to the right slightly, hoping he would take the hint. "Yeah, that's why I was surprised to see you having the same first name with her, but clearly you're not the same person, you're very pretty." Wow, I can't believe he would say something like that. I never thought in million years that Kris Wu would tell me that I was pretty.  "Thanks." I said smiling, even though all I wanted to do is kick him where it hurts the most. If you know what I mean. "No problem." he smiled. "Hey, I was wondering, do you want to have lunch with me today? I can show you around since you're new and all." he asked grinning confidently. I'd bet he never had somebody reject him before. Well, there's a first time for everything, Mr. Popular. "No."

"Great, meet- Wait... did you just said no?" his eyes widened a little as he stared at me. Yep, he has never been rejected before. "Yeah, what about it?" I asked not really caring about his feelings. "No one ever said no to me before." he whispered, more to himself than me. "I guess I'm the first then. Nice talking to you, Charles." I said pretending to forgot his name, for the heck of annoying him. "It's Kris." he looked at me in utter shock that I'd forgotten his name.

The bell rang and I headed out the door I guess I wasn't really paying an attention to where I was going, since I was staring on the ground, so it resulted me bumping into someone. My bag fell on the floor, and all my books, papers, and folders fell out of it, skittering all over the floor.

I looked up to see that someone was none other than Kim Myungsoo. I froze in place and stared at him. I haven't seen him about a month, and he still looked as handsome as ever, or even more so, if that was even possible. "Um, sorry." I said apologizing, finally collecting myself. "That's fine." he said walking away quickly as possible. What just happened? Did Myungsoo just walked away without stopping to talk, or helping me pick up my stuff? Staring at his back, I finally concluded he wasn't coming back. Sighing, I bent down to pick up my stuff and heard the footsteps behind me. Maybe Myungsoo is coming back?

"Hey, need some help?" Kris' voice rang out from behind me.

Oh it wasn't Myungsoo, I thought, disappointed. "No, it's fine."

"No, let me help." he said bending down and helping me out, grabbing some of my notebooks and putting them in my bag. "Thanks." I said getting up, my hands brushing my knees. "No problem." he smiled. "Here." Kris said, giving me my bag.

Image

M Y U N G S O O

I was heading to my World History class, when I bumped into someone. I open my mouth to apologize when I caught a glimpse of her. From what I could see, the girl had a beautiful body and a long brown hair. Her face was covered by her hair though, as she looked down at all of the stuff that had fallen from her bag. I collected myself and was about to say sorry before she finally looked up and I glimpse at her face.

"Um, sorry." she said bitting her lip.

I was shocked to say the least, so I say the first words that come to my mind. "That's fine." I replied before rushing away from her, my pulse racing.

I knew that face anywhere, it just had to be her. But I thought she wasn't coming back. At least that was Tae Eun said... I took a deep breath and wished I was alone. You see back when I first heard from Tae Eun that Jiyeon wasn't coming back, I was very disappointed and heart broken. I never told anyone this, but I've been in love with Jiyeon Park ever since we were little kids. And now she's back after I 'rejected her'.

 

 

 

 


Let me know  what you think. Hope you continue reading. :D

Comment.Upvote.Subscribe.

Thanks. Much Love.