Chapter 1

The Story of Us

 

"Hey Jiyeon!" I looked up to see Tae Eun, my one and only best friend. "What?" I asked. "Well you know Myungsoo?" she asked excitedly. "Yes. What about him?" I asked, blushing. "We're invited to his party!" she exclaimed jumping up and down. "But T-ae, we know that his friends... Uh you know. They'll just make fun of me." I said, sadly. "No, they won't. You can go confess to him." she tried to cheer me. "You know that I don't have a chance with him. I mean look at me. I'm so ugly." I tried to shut her up. "What do you mean? You're very pretty." T-ae lied, trying to make me feel better. "I know I'm not. I was voted as the 'Ugliest Student' in school, remember?" I exclaimed, remembering that day. "That's just the bully and the oh-so-beautiful cheerleaders plan, Don't listen to them Yeonnie." she said, showing her stupid grin. "Fine... But only because of you." I said finally giving in. "Alright then, I'll see you after school." she smiled waving her goodbye going to somewhere in the middle of nowhere thing.

Class was already over. I go to my locker. I can hear students, whispering things to me and laughing, like they always do. When I got to my locker I quickly placed my books and other thing on my locker. I was about to go when someone tripped me. My glasses fall off. I scrambled on the floor trying to find them. Everybody in the hallways start to laugh at me, I tried so hard not to cry. This is what everyday happens in school. 

"Is this yours?" a familiar husky voice asked.

I looked up and see Kris holding my glasses. The ing bully who rule this school when my brother is already gone.

He's handsome, six feet and plus tall, if only he wasn't a douche bag, maybe I would like him.

"Give them back." I commanded, trying to get my glasses back. He held them higher I still can't reach them even I'm jumping. He's six feet after all. "Well, well. little nerdy is talking back." he mocked. "Just give them back, please." I exclaimed. "Everyone, did you hear that? She said please." everybody at the hallway start laughing. "I really need to go now. Give them back please." I pleased him once again. "Where are you going? You don't have a boyfriend." He mocked. "I still need to get home." I shot back. "How are you going home, if you don't have your glasses, sweety?" he pretend to think over the answer, pissing me off. "That's why I need them. Give them back to me please." I pleaded once again. I can hear my glasse when he dropped them to the floor. "Why did you do that?" I yelled angrily. "Well, it's none of your bussiness." he laughed as he disappeared from my sight with his friend. I tried to look for my glasses but it's kinda hard. 

"Here." a familiar voice said after grabbing my hand and putting my glasses into them. "Thanks." I muttered, putting my glasses back. I looked up and see my savior, Myungsoo. "Myungsoo?" I asked. "Hey Jiyeon." he said smiling. "I...thank you again--- for my glasses." I couldn't really look at him because of those captivating eyes he has. "Well I should go now. See you at my party." he eyesmiled at me once again before disappearing. I swear my heart is going to explode any moment from now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at T-ae's house in less than 20 minutes. Her house is really nice, considering she also came from a very wealthy family. I pressed the doorbell and one of her maids answered. "Miss T-ae is waiting for you at her room, please come in." the maid said smiling at me. Her room was on the 3rd floor there was a poster hanging on her door saying; "Knock before entering... or else." I knocked at the door and soon T-ae open her door. Like her door her room is painted black. A typical rocker room. Her room is postered with rock bands it's kinda weird but yeah she's a cheerful rocker if that's what you call it. xD

Thirty minutes later we arrived at the party. When we  got inside the house there were people everywhere like here and there. Everyone was dancing with each other or making out. Well just a typical party for teenagers. Suddenly Suzy approach us yes, the . "Let's play." she said in her high pitched annoying voice. "What are we gonna play?" I asked. "A game where you will be locked for 3 minutes in a locker with a guy." she said with a ty grin in her face. I shook my head in disapproval. "Oh too bad. Kris, Myungsoo, and other hot guy were gonna play." she whinned, I suddenly blushed upon hearing Myungsoo's name. "Fine, I'll play."  I said upon hearing my crush name. "Good. Now wear this blindfold." she commanded. I wear the blindfold and suzy pushed me into the closet in a short time. I was standing in the closet when someone suddenly came in. 

"Jiyeon?" the guy asked. "Yeah" I answered back. "That's so good." he said happily. "Why?" I asked when curiosity striked me. "It's me Myungsoo. You know I had a crush on you since then." I blushed at what he has said.  "Really? Because I always have a crush on you too." I admitted. "Did you think Myungsoo will actually like you?" the guy said opening the closet. I remove my blindfold and see evryone laughing at me. It wasn't Myungsoo it was Kris and he was laughing so hard. I feel so disgusted with their laughs and with myself. How can I be so fool? How can even Myungsoo like an ugly girl like me? I felt so embarrased. I ran out of the room as I feel my tears stream down my face. I continue to cry. I kept crying and crying on the way home. "How can I face Myungsoo...I won't and I can't ...no... not anymore--."