Eunhyuk- Super Junior

Kpop One-Shots

 You sighed to yourself as you continued watching Super Junior's lead dancer, Eunhyuk practice.
"Why does he have to be such a good dancer? He'll never fall for me.." you thought.
After Eunhyuk left the dance studio, you went in to see if there was anything left behind (which there often is) and you found a hat, not just any hat, Eunhyuk's hat.
When you finished checking the dance studio an hour later, you went straight to the SuJu dorm.
You knocked on the door, your heart beating fast at the thought of seeing Eunhyuk again. Then the door opened and there stood Heechul with a huge grin on his face. You knew Heechul had a crush on you but that was the problem, he always finds a way to get in between you and Eunhyuk.
"(_yn_)!" Heechul exclaimed.
"Annyeong Heechul, is Eunhyuk oppa around here somewhere?"
"Why are you always asking for Eunhyuk? Would't you rather hang out with me?" Heechul asked posing weirdly and pointing at himself.
"No, not really, I just came to give Eunhyuk oppa his hat back." you say while holding up the hat.
"Oh, well he's in his room, you know where that is." Heechul said disappointed.
You walk over to Eunhyuk's room and knock on his door.
"Come in." you hear Eunhyuk from the other side of the door, so you open it.
"Annyeong-hasayo, oppa!"
"Ah! Annyeong (_yn_), what are you doing here?"
"I found your hat oppa." you say while showing him his hat.
"Omo! Thank you so much (_yn_)! I've been looking everywhere for it!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.
"Well I better go now oppa.. Heechul doesn't want me staying here longer than I have to.."
"You're my guest, and I want you to stay, so come and have a seat." Eunhyuk said.
"Arasso oppa." you say as you go and sit down on his bed.
"I saw you practice today oppa."
He smiled "Did our new dance look good?"
"Yeah it looked amazing!"
"Would you like me to teach you?"
"Um.. s-sure oppa." you say blushing.
Eunhyuk grabbed your hands and you two started dancing together. About an hour after you and Eunhyuk started dancing and talking, Heechul came into Eunhyuk's room and stared at you.
"(_yn_)? I thought you only wanted to give Eunhyuk back his hat." Heechul said.
"I invited her to stay, because I like her.. more than a friend." Eunhyuk said, fully aware of you blushing madly behind him.
Heechul then stomped out of Eunhyuk's room. You were staring at Eunhyuk, shocked.
"Eunhyuk oppa.. I-I like you too. I have for a long time." you stuttered.
"I'm glad, I was starting to think you only liked me as a friend."
"I will always love you oppa."
Eunhyuk walks over to you, and kisses you sweetly on the lips. Behind the door Heechul was cursing under his breath.
"Saranghae oppa."
"Saranghae (_yn_)."