Thunder- MBLAQ

Kpop One-Shots

 "You don't love me, do you?" you asked your boyfriend Jonghyun.
"No, I don't, I'm in love with someone else. I'm so sorry.."
You felt your heart break. The tears started falling down your cheeks as you grabbed your bags and ran out of the house, onto the street.
"Why? What did I do wrong?" you asked yourself as you continued running down the streets.
Your eyes were all blurred with tears, as you bumped into someone.
"Are you alright? What's the matter?" The guy asked, obviously worried.
"I-I'm so sorry.. yes I'm fine.." you answered.
"What happened to you?" he asked again.
"My boyfriend broke up with me, for someone else.."
"Oh, I'm sorry, well I'm Thunder and you are..?"
"(_yn_)"
"Well (_yn_), how about I treat you to a hot chocolate?"
"Alright. Thank you Thunder."
You two then started walking to the little drink cart in the park to get your hot chocolate. When you got you drinks, you and Thunder started talking, and you instantly felt a connection. It turned out that you and Thunder had a lot more in common then you thought you would.
"Hey, it's been really fun hanging out with you (_yn_)! Wait.. Do you have anywhere to stay?" Thunder asked.
"Actually, no.. I don't.." you replied sadly.
"You can stay at my place, i-if you want, I mean."
Thunder blushed after thinking about what he just said.
"Um s-sure, thanks so much Thunder!"
You and Thunder then went back to his place and he gave you his room to sleep in. (aw) When you woke up the next morning you got dressed in your favorite cloths (polyvore) and then went to go and thank Thunder for letting you sleep over last night.
"Thunder?" you say while walking into his living room.
"Yeah?" he replies from the kitchen.
You walk over to Thunder's kitchen, and there was Thunder, sitting at the table, shirtless.
You blushed and said "Thanks for letting me sleep over last night, I really appreciate it."
"No problem. Hey (_yn_), are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine, but I can tell you that we are never getting back together." you say while laughing.
"You have a really cute laugh, and I really like you (_yn_)." he suddenly said.
"I-I like you too, Thunder."
Then you got a call, from Jonghyun, the last person you wanted to speak to right now. You answered the phone, preparing for the worst.
"Hey, (_yn_), listen I'm really sorry. I need you in my life, please, please, come back home to me." Jonghyun pleaded over the phone.
"Sorry Jonghyun, I don't love you anymore. You broke my heart, and just let me run down the street crying. I've already found someone else, and I love him more than I could ever love you!" Then you hung up.
Thunder came over to you and hugged you.
"Saranghae, (_yn_)." He whispered.
"I love you too, Thunder."
Thunder then gently pressed his lips against yours, marking and sealing the beginning of a beautiful new relationship.
______________________________________________________
(AN: Sorry if it . I wrote it in school so what are you going to expect.
xD Anyway.. I hope you liked it, please favorite and follow! Bye! 0053.gif)