Taemin - SHINee (Christmas Special!)

Kpop One-Shots

 "Taeminnie!" you exclaimed, running towards Taemin. "It's almost Christmas!"
 Taemin chuckled. "I know! Christmas is tomorrow!"
 "Did you get me a present Taeminnie?" you asked.
 "Nope."
 "Wae!?.. Well I guess I'm not giving you yours." you say with an evil grin.
 "B-but I was only joking with you (_yn_)! It's at SHINee's dorm!"
 You sighed "Why were you lying Taemin?"
 "I wanted to surprise you with it!"
 "Tomorrow?"
 "No.. tonight, SHINee's having a Christmas party, and you're invited!" 
 You stared at him wide eyed as he gave you the invitation, then you smiled and hugged Taemin, making him blush.
 "So I'll take it you'll be there?" Taemin asked.
 "Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" you beamed, with happiness all over your face.
 "Arasso, see you tonight (_yn_), oh and don't forget your present for me!" Taemin said, then walked away.
 "Sorry (_yn_), I actually don't have a present for you, but I am going to confess my feelings towards you. I hope you love me as well." Taemin thought as he walked to SHINee's dorm.
 "Aish, what a kid.. but I can't help loving him. I'm going to confess my true feelings for Taeminnie at SHINee's Christmas party.. I'm nervous already. What if he doesn't like me back, I'll be heartbroken.." you think to yourself.
 You decided to go shopping for a party outfit that fits the theme of Christmas. When you finally found the perfect outfit [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66790065] you went home and cooked yourself some dinner. You picked up the invitation to the Christmas party after you finished eating. 
 "Dear (_yn_)" you read aloud, "You're invited to SHINee's Christmas Party, well I guess you want the time, the party is at 7:00 pm and you can leave around what ever time you want ~ Love SHINee xoxo"
 You looked at the clock and it said 6:30 pm so you ran upstairs, got on your new outfit, did your makeup, hair, then went to SHINee's party. When you got there you rang the doorbell and Taeminnie opened the door.
 "Annyeonghasayo Taeminnie!"
 "Taemin, who's at the door?" yelled Jonghyun from the living room.
 "It's just my friend (_yn_), hyung!" Taeminnie said, emphasizing the 'my'.
 You and Taeminnie were just hanging out in his room, talking, and sharing lots of laughs.
 "I need a drink." you said and got up.
 "I'll go with you." Taeminnie says and walks to the door with you.
 You both stop and look up blushing. There was Missile Toe hanging above both of your heads! Taemin without hesitating, leaned in and kissed you full on the lips. You were shocked, but you kissed back.
"Saranghae (_yn_)."
 "I love you too, Taeminnie."
 Taeminnie pulled you back into his room and neither one of you were seen until Christmas morning. Let's just say you both got what you wanted for Christmas.