Daesung - Big Bang

Kpop One-Shots

 "(_yn_)!" G-Dragon exclaimed as you walked into Big Bangs recording studio.
 "Annyeonghasayo GD, is Daesungie around here somewhere?"
 "Why are you always looking for Daesung?" G-Dragon says with a pout.
 "Daesungie!" you exclaim when Daesung walks into the studio.
 "(_yn_)! What are you doing here?" Daesung asks.
 "I came to hang out with you!"
  Daesung runs over to you and hugs you tightly, making you blush.
  "Well then lets go!" Daesung says and pulls you out of the studio leaving behind a shocked G-Dragon.
  "Bye GD!" you yell from the end of the hallway.
  "So, where do you want to go first (_yn_)?"
  "I'm hungry.. so lets go get something to eat!"
  Daesung chuckled when he heard your stomach growl.
  "Alright, you sit here while I get us some food." Daesung said pointing at a picnic table that was not being used. "Kimchi or Ramen?"
  "Kimchi!" you exclaimed.
  Daesung smiled at you cutely and went to get you both Kimchi. While you were waiting on your food you started texting G-Dragon.

  (YOU'RE ORANGE AND GD IS GREEN)
  Hey GD, sorry that I took Daesungie away from practice.. I hope you and the other guys aren't mad at me..
  You waited a couple of seconds until you heard your phone beep, signalizing that you got a text.
  Hah~ Don't worry about it (_yn_), Seungri didn't even show up, so it wasn't a very important practice.
  Is Seungri sick?
  No, he just didn't bother to show up. Next practice I'm gonna make him sing 'till his throat is sore..
  Hah~ Don't go too hard on him now.. gotta go food's here~ Annyeong~
 "Who were you texting?" asks a very curious Daesung. (Oh I'm Curious YEAHH~~)
 "GD." you simply reply.
 "Why?"
 "I wanted to see if he and the others were upset with me.." you said "Shall we eat now?"
 Daesung nodded and you both dug into your Kimchi. When you were both done, you decided to go on a walk in the park.
 "Waah~ The sunset is so pretty~" you say.
 "I must be crazy to not realize how pretty and amazing (_yn_) is until now. Wow.. I'm falling for my best friend." Daesung thought while blushing.
 "Daesungie?"
 "Huh? Oh yeah, the sunset is pretty.. but not as pretty as you.."
 You blushed at what Daesung, your best friend, but also the guy you're crushing on, just said.
 "Daesungie, y-you mean it?"
 "Or course I do, because I love you (_yn_)."
 "I love you too Daesungie."
 Daesung leans down and touches his lips on yours, and pulls away leaving smiles on both of your faces.
 "Shall I walk you home?"
 "Yes please, and you can stay at my house tonight as well." ~ <3