Minho - SHINee

Kpop One-Shots

 "I wonder where Minho is. He was supposed to meet me here fifteen minutes ago.." you say to yourself while shooting some hoops.
 "Omo! (_yn_), I'm so glad you're still here. I'm really sorry that I'm late. Key kept bugging me." Minho says as he walks over to you.
 "Oh, that's fine Minho, as long as we can still go one on one!" you exclaim.
 "Of course we can still go one on one! That's the only thing that kept me sane this morning!" Minho said.
 "Alright! So shall we play now?" you ask.
 "Yeah!"
 "There's one thing you should know though. Who ever loses buys lunch!"
 "That's fine with me, but prepare to take out your wallet!"
 "Hahah.. No, lets go!" you say while passing him the ball.
 "Aish, this girl is so freaking competitive! Even if I win, I'll never let her take out her wallet." Minho thinks, before starting the furious one on one game between you and him.
 When you and Minho go one on one it usually takes a couple of hours, since both of you are so competitive. Two hours pass and you and Minho are tie game at fourteen points each. The next person to shoot a basket wins, and that person is... you!
 "I told you that you couldn't beat me!" you say "Now where will you be taking me for lunch?"
 "Anywhere you want, the 'Oh so great' (_yn_)."
 "Let's go to Starlight Cafè!~"
 "Alright." Minho says as he starts walking away from you.
 "H-hey! Wait for me!" you exclaim as you run to catch up with him.
 You hold his hand as soon as you catch up to him, and he blushes. Then you two walk to Starlight Cafè hand in hand. Once you get there, you and Minho go and find a table, then wait for a waitress to serve you. When the waitress got over to your table Minho ordered for you both.
 "Hello may I take your orders?" The waitress asked.
 "Um, yeah. I'll have the strawberry bubble tea and a blueberry muffin, and my girlfriend will have the chocolate bubble tea and a strawberry shortcake."
 "Alright, I'll be back with your orders soon." The waitress said, then walked away.
 "Minho, why did you call me your girlfriend?" you ask.
 "It's because I really want you to be my girlfriend.." says Minho "..So will you be mine?"
 "Of course I will Minho, I've been waiting for you to say that forever!"
 Before you knew it, Minho leaned across the table and gave you a sweet shy kiss on the lips.
 "Awweh, I wish my boyfriend would be that romantic with me.." said your waitress as she was about to go to your table.