Bi Rain

Kpop One-Shots

Today you were suppose to see your friend Rain, model for a magazine unknown to you. The last time you saw Rain was when he was dancing in the studio, and he flashed his abs towards you. You blushed just thinking about it. When you finally made it to the place Rain was modeling at you went in and got greeted with a hug by no one other than Rain himself.
"(_yn_)! How are you?" Rain asked.
"I'm good! How have you been, Rain oppa?" you asked.
"Ah, I'm fine as well. It's so good to see you again!" he said "I brought you a rose, it's beautiful, just like you (_yn_)."
He gave you the beautiful red rose. That's what made you fall for him in the first place. He's such a gentleman, and also his looks are to die for.
"Shall we start with the photo shoot, Bi Rain?" asked the photographer.
"Yes lets get started, so I can spend more time with (_yn_)."
As the photo shoot started, you realized that Rain had to take off his shirt, so you blushed. Rain took his shirt off, looked at you, and winked.
"Why does he have to be so handsome?" you thought to yourself.
About an hour later, the photo shoot was done and Rain took the rest of the day off so he could spend time with you.
"So what do you want to do Rain oppa?" you ask.
"Shall we go for a walk in the park?" Rain asks.
"Alright." you say smiling.
For an hour you two were catching up with each other while walking through the park. You both got hungry so Rain went and got you both ramen.
"I'm probably boring you, arn't I Rain oppa."
"No to be honest, I really enjoy spending time with you (_yn_)."
"Really?"
"Yes, of course, I wouldn't lie to you." Rain replies sweetly.
You blush "Now what do we do Rain oppa?" you ask.
"Well it's getting pretty late out, so I'll walk you home, if you want me to."
"S-sure, thank you Rain oppa." you reply blushing.
Rain started walking you home, and it got really dark, really fast. The darkness caught you off guard so you linked arms with Rain.
"Glad I came with you?" Rain asked.
"Yeah, thanks so much Rain oppa."
"(_yn_), can I tell you something?"
"Sure anything oppa." you reply as you make it to your doorstep.
"Saranghae (_yn_)."
You blushed and replied "I love you too, oppa."
Rain then kissed you very passionately. He stayed at your house that night.