Henry- Super Junior-M

Kpop One-Shots

You were at the amusement park with Super Junior-M. Kyuhyun forced you to go, he said he'd be way to scared to ride the rides alone, and that he needed you with him. Of course you just followed Zhou Mi and Henry on whatever rides they went on. What you don't know is that Henry has a huge crush on you, and he's too embarrassed to tell you.
"Hey (_yn_), you want to ride the roller coaster with me?" Kyuhyun asked you.
"No thanks Kyunie."
Kyuhyun blushed at the nickname you gave him "Oh, arasso."
"Henry, what ride are we going on next?" you ask.
"I think Zhou Mi wants to go on that huge water ride over there" Henry pointed to the only ride in the entire park you were afraid of going on "I'm too scared to go on though."
"I'm scared to go on it to, but if you go on, I'll go on!" you say.
"Would you really?" Henry asks surprised.
"Of course!" you say while you three approach the giant water ride.
You, Zhou Mi, and Henry all got on the ride. You were sitting beside Henry, and Zhou Mi was behind you two.
"Are you sure about this (_yn_)?" Henry asks a bit worried.
"It's too late to get off now." you say as the ride starts moving.
As the ride gets faster, and faster approaching the first huge drop, you grab Henry's hand. You and Henry both blush but then the ride drops. You and Henry both scream at the top of your lungs. After the ride is finished and you, Zhou Mi, and Henry get off, you and Henry start laughing.
"What's so funny?" Zhou Mi asks.
"Your scream." you say giggling like an idiot.
Zhou Mi pouted "Well your screams were so high pitched that I thought my hearing was gone."
This time you and Henry pouted. After you rode all the rides, you and Henry left, and Zhou Mi stayed with the other SuJu-M members. You and Henry went back to the SuJu-M dorm and went to Henry's room, where you flopped down on his bed. Henry laughed at you.
"What's there to do around here Henry?" you ask.
"I'm not quite sure, actually."
"I'll be back, I need a drink." you say and head to the kitchen.
You went to the kitchen, got a drink, and then heard mumbling from the other side of Henry's door.
You pressed you ear against the door and heard Henry say "Should I confess to her, or keep my feelings for (_yn_) a secret?"
You open the door, blushing "Henry, you shouldn't keep your feelings a secret.."
"(_yn_), I-I love you." Henry says blushing.
"I love you too Henry."
Henry smiled and passionately kissed you on the lips. You two cuddled through the night, and fell asleep in each others arms.