Onew - SHINee

Kpop One-Shots

 "Chicken!" Onew exclaimed.
 "Onew! Don't run you'll fa-"
 You didn't get to finish your sentence before Onew fell... flat on his face.
 "Omo! Onew are you alright?" you ask giggling a little bit.
 "Yah! Don't laugh at me! It's the Onew condition!" He said waving his arms around.
 "You know you don't actually have a condition, right?"
 "Non-believer! I shall give you Onew condition and then you'll see how funny it is!" He said, then he bit your finger.
 "Yah! What was that for?" you yelled at him.
 "I gave you Onew condition." Onew said calmly.
 "Babo!" you said knocking on his head.
 Then the strangest thing happened, you tripped and fell. You were usually a really stable person that doesn't fall easily so you were really shocked.
 "It's starting." Said Onew.
 "W-what's starting?" you ask.
 "The Onew condition!"
 "I still don't believe that, babo."
 "Well don't be mad at me when you start believing. Woah, I gotta go! Catch you later (_yn_)!" Onew yelled while running off.
 "Onew is acting so weird today.. well so am I. I wonder why I tripped." you say to yourself.
 You started walking home but you got the sudden urge to have chicken so you stopped to have some. Then you continued on your way home. When you got home you went upstairs and got changed into something more comfortable [
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rbWk8GoM7o8/UK1UuarVRKI/AAAAAAAAADA/L-7h5TX5Kx8/s1600/277464027013467558_lOPfzw9p_c.jpg]. Then as you were going down the stairs you tripped and fell all the way down them.
 "Ow!" you yelled in pain.
 You were shocked, yet again but you kept telling yourself it was only an accident. You plopped yourself on the couch and watched a few music video's like Nu'est's 'Not Over You' and Super Junior's 'SPY'. Then you got up and tripped, again!
 "What is wrong with me.. Omo! What if Onew was telling the truth, oh no, I need to go and see him.. NOW!"
 You ran outside all the way to the SHINee dorm, you tripped three times, but you made it! You knocked on the door and Taemin opened it.
 "Hey baby noona. Finally here to confess that you love me?" Taemin says while smirking.
 Taemin leans in to kiss you but someone pulls you away from him and into a room, making Taemin fall over.
 "Onew is that you?" you ask.
 "Yeah! Do you finally believe me (_yn_)?"
 "Yes, how do I get rid of Onew condition?"
 "You can't get rid of it.."
 "Wae?!"
 You step forward but trip, making your lips crash onto Onew's. You felt yourself melt into the sweet kiss.
 Onew chuckled "I love you (_yn_)."
 "I love you too Onew, always have, always will."
 Taemin scowled from behind the door while you and Onew shared another perfect kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry sorry, this one was a bit creepy, but I hope you liked it anyway <3 Saranghae!