Donghae- Super Junior

Kpop One-Shots

You were at the aquarium staring at all the colorful fish, and one certain fish caught your eye.
"That fish looks like Donghae! I think I'll buy him!" you thought to yourself.
You went up to the counter and bought the 'Donghae' fish, and went home. When you got home, you put 'Donghae' in his new aquarium.
"Do you like your new home Donghae?"
Sudenly your phone started ringing, it was Donghae.
"Annyeong-hasayo?"
"Annyeong (_yn_)!"
"What's up Donghae?" you asked.
"I was wondering if I could come over later and show you some pictures from Super Junior's last show."
"Sure you can come over Donghae oppa."
"Arasso. I'll be over after." Donghae said then hung up the phone.
You watched Super Junior's music video 'y Free & Single' and got dressed in something other than sweats for once (polyvore), so you could look presentable for when Donghae comes over.
"When did Donghae say he was coming over again?" you ask yourself as you check your watch "should be any second."
Right as you said that your doorbell rang. You answered the door and there stood Donghae with pictures in his hand.
"Annyeong Panda, you look nice today." Donghae said.
"Oh, thanks Donghae."
You invited Donghae in and he instantly started showing you the pictures. All the pictures were y, but the ones of Donghae were extremly y.
"I know, I'm hot." Donghae said smirking.
"Oh, shush you!" then you both started laughing.
Donghae's eyes started wondering around the room until they stopped on your new fish.
"You got a fish? He's so cute!" Donghae said going over to the fish.
You giggled to yourself at the fact that he technicly just called himself cute.
"Why did you get a fish (_yn_)?"
"I just thought this little fishy was really cute, so I had to have him!" you said while using your aegyo.
"You know that doesn't work on me, right?"
"I know, I'm doing it towards the fish." you reply.
Donghae sighed, then smiled "So what did you name him?"
"I named him 'Donghae'."
"What? Why?"
"You two look alike." you reply smiling.
"We do not!"
"Yes you d-"
Donghae cut you off by kissing you on the lips, roughly at first, but sweetly towards the end.
"I love you too, Donghae."
"Me or the fish?"
"My oppa."