Himchan- B.A.P

Kpop One-Shots

 Himchan was the most gentle, cheerful, and hyperactive person that you have ever known. You love him with all of your heart, but of course you're too shy to tell him your true feelings.
"Annyeong-hasayo (_yn_)!"
"Hmm..? Oh, annyeong Himchan!"
"I've come to see the animals again today!" Himchan said while smiling like an idiot.
"Alright, I'll take you to them."
"I wonder why Himchan likes these animals so much." you thought to yourself.
You lead Himchan to the backyard where you keep all the animals. Himchan instantly grabs your hand and gently pulls you towards the goat pen. You blush as he grabs your hand again and pulls you into the goat pen.
"(_yn_) come pet the goats with me!" Himchan said cheerfully.
"Arasso!" you reply, also quite cheerful.
You and Himchan walk over to the goats and start to pet and play with them.Himchan then ran over to the bunny cage with you following close behind. Himchan takes out a cute little baby bunny, lies down, and puts the bunny on his stomach. You slightly giggle.
"Himchan, you're so cute." you say while still giggling.
Himchan's face flushed red, and he replied "Really (_yn_). Do you actually think so?"
"Yes, of course!"
"You're cute too, (_yn_)!"
"Oh, thank you" you say while blushing.
"(_yn_) do you want to go to the movies with me tonight?" Himchan cutely asked.
"Sure, I'd love to Himchan!"
You and Himchan stayed and played with the animals for a couple more hours. You two were laughing so hard at each others actions that both of your stomachs started hurting. Then Himchan left so you could eat dinner and get ready, so he could take you to the movies after.
"I wonder if I should confess to Himchan at the movies tonight." you thought out loud to yourself.
You then ate dinner, took a shower, and got dressed in your favorite outfit to go to the movies (polyvore). A couple minutes after you finished getting ready, Himchan arrived at your door.
"Are you ready to go (_yn_)?" Himchan asked.
"As ready as I'll ever be!"
You and Himchan then walked to the movie theater. A few minites later, you and Himchan made it to the theater, got your tickets, movie snacks, and went to your seats. Through the entire movie you and Himchan didn't talk, but you did blush when Himchan's hand brushed against yours. When the movie was over, Himchan walked you home.
At the exact same time you both said "Listen, I really like you, please accept my feelings!"
You both blushed at laughed.
"Of course I'll accept your feelings!" you exclaimed.
"I'll accept yours too! I'd be mean not to!" Himchan said "Um.. can I k-kiss you?"
You blushed "y-yeah."
Himchan leaned in and kissed you. It was the best kiss you have ever had, and it was with the guy you've had a crush on!
"Saranghae oppa."
"Saranghae (_yn_)."