Key - SHINee

Kpop One-Shots

 You had just woken up and your phone started ringing. You checked the phone and saw that the caller was Key, so you picked up the phone.
 "Annyeong Hasayo Key. Why are you calling me so early in the morning?" you ask him lazily.
 "Annyeong (_yn_). I wanted to see if you could go shopping with me today."
 "Sure, I'll go shopping with you."
 Key squealed with excitement over the phone. "I'll pick you up in an hour! Be ready!"
 "Arasso, I'll be ready!" you giggled "Bye Key!"
 "Bye (_yn_)."
 You hung up the phone, then ran to take a shower and get dressed in something cute. [
media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/156922368236884018_6fnK...] ((You pick the one you want to wear)) . After you were clean and dressed you went downstairs and ate your breakfast. It was only 7:30 am, you still had 30 more minutes until Key came to pick you up. You decided to watch music video's on the t.v. Soon you heard the doorbell ring, so you went and opened the door for an excited Key.
 "You ready to go (_yn_)?" Key asks.
 "Yeah I'm ready!"
 "Let's go then!" Key exclaims while pulling you out of your house.
 You two started walking to the mall, sharing laughs all the way there. A couple minutes later, you two arrived at a huge mall.
 "Wah, it's such a huge mall!" you and Key both exclaim at the same time.
 You and Key went inside and found yourselves staring at hundreds of stores.
 "Omo, where should we go first Key?" you ask wide eyed.
 "Let's go cloths shopping!"
 "Yeah!"
 You both ran to all of the clothing stores in the entire mall, buying as many things as possible, because your eonni didn't give you a budget. By the time you and Key were done cloths shopping you both had at least 7 bags full of cloths each.
 "Jeez, we shop too much when we're together Key." you say.
 Key sighed "I know, but yet, we still buy this much every time we go out. Your eonni should really give you a budget."
 "Yah! The rest of SHINee should really give you a budget babo!"
 "Yah! Don't call me a babo, babo! ... I'm tired.."
 "Wanna go to my place?"
 "Yeah.." Key replies.
 When you and Key got back to your place, the first thing both of you did was plop down on the couch. You never admitted it before, but you've liked Key, ever since you met him. You leaned your head on Key's shoulder without realizing it, and you swear you could hear Key's heartbeat speed up.
 "Does he like me too? Well it's now or never. Omo I'm so nervous.." you thought.
 "Key, can I tell you something?"
 "Sure (_yn_), anything."
 "I like you, Key." you blush.
 "Wae?! Since when?" He asks shocked and blushing.
 "Ever since we met.."
 Key hugged you "I like you too (_yn_)."
 Key lifted your head up so you were facing him, and he planted a sweet gentle kiss on your lips.
 Key went home an hour or so later and yelled screamed that his wish came true.



Key was dating you.. that's all he ever wanted. <3